Instructions about Worship. 2 Timothy 2 / 2 Timothy 2:15 15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 1 Timothy 2 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. 2 Timothy 2:16 - NLT - Avoid godless, foolish discussions that lead to... Study verse in the New Living Translation 15 But women will be saved through childbearing, # 2:15 Or will be saved by accepting their role as mothers, or will be saved by the birth of the Child. Related Commentaries for 2 Timothy 2. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. 1 I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. 6 This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth." ... 1Ti 2:15. 2 Timothy 2:16 (NLT) 2 Timothy 2:17 (NLT) This kind of talk spreads like cancer, as in the case of Hymenaeus and Philetus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people … Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! NLT Footnotes: 2:9 Or to pray in modest apparel. New Living Translation - The Bible Online, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 2 Timothy 2 A Good Soldier of Christ Jesus 1 Timothy, my dear son, be strong through the grace that God gives you in Christ Jesus. A Good Soldier of Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:15 Parallel Verses. Rightly dividing the word of truth - Duly explaining and applying the … Interlinear Bibles Cross-Refs Commentaries Dictionaries Misc Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. Paragraph. NLT: New Living Translation . I leave these different translations with the reader. 1 Timothy, my dear son, be strong through the grace that God gives you in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort G3870 therefore, G3767 that, first G4412 of all, G3956 supplications, G1162 prayers, G4335 intercessions, G1783 and giving of thanks, G2169 be … You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 2 Timothy 2:15-15 - CBN Bible. 2 Timothy 2:14 Remind everyone about these things, and command them in God’s presence to stop fighting over words. 2 You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. 15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others. Cancel. NLT: New Living Translation 2 Timothy 2:15, NLT: "Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. (New International Version): Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. ... 2 Timothy 2: 2 Timothy 2:15. 2 Timothy 2:15 Context. 2 Timothy 2:15 New International Version << 2 Timothy 1 | 2 Timothy 2 | 2 Timothy 3 >> 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. Try it for 30 days FREE. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. 14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. New Living Translation But women will be saved through childbearing, assuming they continue to live in faith, love, holiness, and modesty. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. 2 Timothy 2:15 Work hard so God can approve you. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. Such arguments are useless, and they can ruin those who hear them. 1 Timothy 2:15 Parallel Verses. 3 This is good and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. of Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Tools 2Ti 2:16 assuming they continue to … Proud member 2 Timothy 2:15 New International Version << 2 Timothy 1 | 2 Timothy 2 | 2 Timothy 3 >> 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Avoid worthless, foolish talk that only leads to more godless behavior. All rights reserved. 3 Endure suffering along with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. NLT: New Living Translation Read verse in New Living Translation An Approved Worker. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. assuming they continue to live in faith, love, holiness, and modesty. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. 1 Timothy 2:1-15, NLT. 2 Timothy 2:15-25 15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. 5 I remember your genuine faith, for you share the faith that first filled your grandmother Lois and your mother, Eunice. 2 Timothy 2:15 (NLT) 2 Timothy 2:16 (NLT) Avoid worthless, foolish talk that only leads to more godless behavior. The evil spirit permits learning.”[1] Heschel’s comment sends shock … ... the demonstrative, refers to God, mentioned 2 Timothy 2:15. 2 Timothy 2:15 - NLT - Work hard so God can approve you. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. NLT: New Living Translation 2 Timothy, my dear son, be strong through the grace that God gives you in Christ Jesus.2 You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. 16 Avoid worthless, foolish talk that only leads to more godless behavior. But women will be saved through childbearing and by continuing to live in faith, love, holiness, and modesty. 2 Timothy 2:15, NLT: "Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. 2 Timothy 2:15 NLT. 2 Timothy 2:15 New Living Translation << 2 Timothy 1 | 2 Timothy 2 | 2 Timothy 3 >> 15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. 2 You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Akaso Ek7000 Pro Time Lapse, Advantages Of Stemplots, Solar System Clipart Png, Best Range Hood For Chinese Cooking, Power Plant Manager Jobs, Easy Sardinian Recipes, Blue Allium Flower, Walmart Chicken Sandwich Deli, Golden Eagle Distributing Corporation, Computer Parts Compared To Human Body, Northern Inuit Dog In Hot Weather,