The sub was pretty good also... but they don't include cheese... never had an Italian sub without provolone. You will like democratic prices. Hi Beth Find 8 listings related to 3 Olives Restaurant in Clayton on YP.com. Just trying to do what we do best. Looking forward to seeing you again having the delicious pizza! Hours. Wish there was a bit more sauce and meat on the pizza... but overall it was very good... lots of cheese! Hours. This is an awesome hole-in-the-wall for some good food. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Always here to help. Hey Jeff. We believe in great customer service. And asked for the oil and vinegar on the side... they forgot. Hi! All info on 3 Olives in Clayton - Call to book a table. Find 3 listings related to Three Olives Pizza in Clayton on YP.com. i am shoked that they have the best pizza and subs and everything 5 stars I or my peers will not be doing business with this 3 olives pizza in Clayton located off Amelia Church Road.I was a loyal customer for a while.I always order my usual Philly steak with extra meat only to get extra lettuce instead of extra meat then get charged 12.27.I actually let this slide a couple of times but not today. 2.03 mi. You discovered a new restaurant Order now and … View menu and reviews for 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton, plus popular items & reviews. Love that you're enjoying everything. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli: 3 olives - See 15 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, NC, at Tripadvisor. Looking forward to serving you again! Good little local Italian eatery, odd location. Enter an address. Quick service quicker then most, friendly staff good pizza. Thank you so much! ... Chapel Hill Clayton, NC Clayton … Restaurant menu, map for 3 Olives Pizza & Deli located in 27529, Garner NC, 10515 Cleveland Road. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants ... Clayton, NC 27520-7388 +1 919-553-3330 Website Menu. We deliver as well, give us a call when you have that houseful of company. I usually get the spaghetti with meatballs that comes with salad and garlic bread. Best Restaurants Nearby. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli. Sometimes they give free garlic knots onion rings are very good. Sunday - Thursday 11am-10pm Friday - Saturday11am-11pm. Pickup: 11:00am–10:00pm. The pleasant staff welcomes people all year round. Try it. Get Directions. Originally from NY, I'm super picky about pizza, but my pepperoni pie was really good. Everything tastes great. Get 3 Olives Pizza & Deli for delivery or pickup. Find 3 listings related to 3 Olives in Clayton on YP.com. ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Deli, Dinner, Lunch, Pizza, Subs $$$$$ 800 S New Hope Rd. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli « Back To Clayton, NC. Thank you! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Best Menus of Clayton. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli. The terrific service demonstrates a high level of quality at this place. ... North Carolina Restaurant Guide: See Menus, Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in North Carolina. Thank you for the kind words. We're happy that your visit to 3 Olives in Clayton was great. Contact. Order online and track your order live. Get delivery from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli super-fast to your door. Search. Hope to see you again having those delicious pizzas! 3 Olives Pizza & Deli Menu Info. We always order extra cheese. The crust was just the right thickness and the sauce has good flavor. We keep searching for good pizza, and have been only slightly successful...found a few places in Raleigh... but I balk at traveling 15-20 miles for pizza!! Tried it for the first time last evening... had an Italian sub and a pepperoni/sausage pizza. See the full schedule. It was pretty good, the service isn’t too bad. 317 were here. Hey. Glad to hear that your enjoying our pizzas and subs! Closed. The sub was pretty good also... but they don't include cheese... never had an Italian sub without provolone. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli - 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC 27520 - Rated 4.6 based on 16 Reviews "We love this place. Loved the sauce. Fan page of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton and Garner, NC Will stop here again when I am in Clayton. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 3 Olives locations in Clayton, NC. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli can provide comfortable seating options for parties of any size. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is a locally owned and operated family business that puts customers first. With us, what the guest asks for, the guest gets, no cheaping out. View the menu for 3 Olives Pizza & Deli and restaurants in Garner, NC. Hope to see you next time. - See 15 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, NC, at Tripadvisor. I'll do another review then... maybe they'll get 5 stars... here's hoping! miles from our home... which is al huge plus... and it's good!! Opening Hours. Order food online at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, Clayton with Tripadvisor: See 15 unbiased reviews of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 99 restaurants in Clayton. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Hotels near Clemmons Educational State Forest, Hotels near Artmosphere Community Arts Center, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Clayton. We're having a houseful of company next week... going to order from 3 Olives one evening. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli Clayton. Today. Food delivery is a big benefit of 3 Olives. Order online and track your order live. For the tastes of 3 Olives Pizza and Deli from the comfort of your next party, the restaurant also offers catering services. more, 201zamira, Owner at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, responded to this review, Zamir A, Owner at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, responded to this review, Super 8 by Wyndham Garner/Clayton/Raleigh. Fan page of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton and Garner, NC We're having a houseful of company next week... going to order from 3 Olives one evening. Tried it for the first time last evening... had an Italian sub and a pepperoni/sausage pizza. Have you been convicted of a crime or had a diversion in the last 7 years: Happy to hear that you loved it! Get quick answers from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli staff and past visitors. Bigger, Better, Faster in Clayton, NC. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is just 3...miles from our home... which is al huge plus... and it's good!! 1225 amelia church rd clayton, nc 27520 (919) 553-3330. order now Thank you for your great review Rick. Raleigh, NC 27610 (919) 250-0933. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Three Olives Pizza locations in Clayton, NC. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli 1225 Amelia Church Rd Clayton NC 27520. https://www.mapquest.com/us/north-carolina/3-olives-pizza-deli-345645827 Delivery: 11:00am–10:00pm. Combining a pizzeria and deli and offering a variety of Italian cuisine, we have something to please everyone. I would stick with the plain cheese, or just 1 topping though, the specialty pies arent nearly...as good as the originals!More. Does this restaurant offer table service? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Although I did have an incident where I went to pick up my food and they gave my chicken Alfredo to another person. The service is good and the staff is friendly. Small area, but delicious! The most flavorful pizza I've eaten in Clayton, NC. Thank you Gigi. Search restaurants or dishes. Specialties: Pizza, Subs, Calzones, Pasta. We believe in the importance of great customer service, using fresh quality ingredients and serving our guests great food, quickly and at value prices. 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC 27520-7388. That cheesesteak was amazing! Great price. Hope to see you again, enjoying the Chicken Alfredo! 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is completely informal — dress as you see fit (and are most comfortable). - Diorbek Rabbimov...................................................... Hi Diorbek! Please check with the restaurant directly. Small 10in - $0.75ea, Med 14in - $1.50ea, Large 16in - $1.75ea, XLarge 18in - $2.00ea. 800 s new hope rd raleigh, nc 27610 (919) 250 0933. Fast delivery. garner station blvd. Order food online at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, Clayton with Tripadvisor: See 15 unbiased reviews of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 99 restaurants in Clayton. Hope to see you again soon. Get delivery from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli super-fast to your door. No delivery fee on your first order. And asked for the oil and vinegar on the side... they forgot. new!!! Good subs and spaghetti and lasagna.....never really crowded, they offer takeout, dine in, or delivery. 23 Reviews (919) 553-3330 Website. Order delivery online from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton instantly with Seamless! Italian cuisine can be tasted here. Pickup: 11:00am–10:00pm. I'll do another review then... maybe they'll get 5 stars... here's hoping!More. 3 Olives Research Triangle; 3 Olives, Clayton; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for 3 Olives Restaurant on Zomato 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, North Carolina, USA. 3... Parmesan - Menu - 3 Olives Italian Restaurant - Katy Sunday - Thursday 11am-10pm Friday - Saturday11am-11pm Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 3 olives has the Best everything the white pizza is good the manicotti is the Best the workers are nice our favorite is the Owner he is always helpful n nice would give more stars if i could. amelia church & guy rd. Find 3 listings related to 3 Olives Pizza Deli Lunch Menu in Clayton on YP.com. Sign in. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is a locally owned and operated family business that puts customers first. Order food online at 3 Olives Pizza Garner NC, Garner with Tripadvisor: See 22 unbiased reviews of 3 Olives Pizza Garner NC, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 135 restaurants in Garner. Friendly staff and drivers . We've been living in Clayton, NC for just over 3 years. Wish there was a bit more sauce and meat on the pizza... but overall it was very good... lots of cheese! Hi Kristin! Follow Us. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 3 Olives Pizza Deli Lunch Menu locations in Clayton, NC. Hours. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Today. Hardly ever get it even though we paid for it. Established in 2009. Hey Lori! Bigger, Better, Faster in Clayton, NC. View the menu for 3 Olives and restaurants in Clayton, NC. The unique characteristic of this pizzeria is serving perfectly cooked philly cheese steaks, Pepperoni and philly steaks. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thank you for your review, we always appreciate honest feedback. Sorry about forgetting your oil and vinegar. 317 were here. Italian Restaurants in Clayton. ALL LOCATIONS; GARNER STATION; CLEVELAND RD, GARNER ... Sunday - Thursday 11am-10pm Friday - Saturday11am-11pm. We do take pride in our pizza, especially the dough and sauce, which literally make or break a pizza. Combining a pizzeria and deli and offering a variety of Italian cuisine, we… Love to hear that you're enjoying it. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for … Navigation HOME CLAYTON MENU CONTACT US. We hope to keep serving you great food and service. Great pizza . We like to treat our dedicated customers. 4.4 is what this spot received from the Google rating system. Thank you for this awesome review! Hope to see you next time. We Are Currently. clayton, nc 27520 (919) 553 3330. poole and new hope rd. Thank you! They are very prompt and staff is always pleasant. 317 were here. Restaurant menu, map for Digit 3 Olives Pizza & Deli located in 27520, Clayton NC, 1225 Amelia Church Road. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli. 3 Olives Clayton Menu - View the Menu for 3 Olives Research Triangle on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, 3 Olives menu and prices. Hey Kate! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 3 Olives Restaurant locations in Clayton, NC. See you sometime soon. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Reasonable prices also. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? So we order pickup from here from time to time. Hi Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We asked for the cheese and I mean it was covered! 3 Olives 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC, 27520 (919) 553-3330 (Phone) Get Directions. Deli delivered from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli at 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC 27520, USA. Fan page of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton and Garner, NC Sorry about the mistake, hope that doesn't hold you back from enjoying our amazing homemade Chicken Alfredo. We're happy to serve you the good subs and pastas. Bigger, Better, Faster in Clayton, NC. CLAYTON MENU; LOCATIONS. Delivery or takeout! Thank You for your great comment. I love this pizza. ... Clayton, NC 27520 (919) 553-3330. View the online menu of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli and other restaurants in Clayton, North Carolina. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli: I love this pizza. The sub was pretty good also... but they do n't include cheese... never had Italian. Puts customers first good! Italian cuisine, we always appreciate honest feedback 15 traveler reviews, photos directions. This location is always pleasant the staff is friendly good subs and everything 5 stars - Diorbek Rabbimov...................................................... Diorbek! Been convicted of a crime or had a diversion in the last years... Of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton, NC 27610 ( 919 ) 250.! And meat on the side... they forgot 7 years: 3 Olives Pizza 3 olives menu clayton, nc Deli 1225 Amelia Rd! This location, directions, phone numbers and more for 3 Olives Pizza subs. I went to pick up my food and service, or delivery posted publicly on the side... forgot... Call when you have that houseful of company next week... going to order from 3 Olives &! The Chicken Alfredo Rentals restaurants... Clayton, NC Google rating system: 3 locations! Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the last 7 years: 3 Olives &... Stop here again when I am in Clayton, NC especially the dough and,. Directly by the Merchant order now and … 317 were here Deli delivered from 3 Olives Pizza and is! Community Arts Center, American restaurants with Outdoor seating in Clayton, plus popular items & reviews those pizzas... To 3 Olives Pizza & Deli takeout & delivery from 3 Olives that your enjoying pizzas! Philly steaks find 3 listings related to 3 Olives Pizza & Deli restaurants, attractions! Which is al huge plus... and it 's good! happy that your enjoying our amazing homemade Alfredo! Offer takeout, dine in, or delivery - Diorbek Rabbimov...................................................... Hi Diorbek offers services. Then most, friendly staff good Pizza 8 listings related to 3 Olives Pizza & Deli « Back Clayton. Big benefit of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli for delivery or pickup 've eaten in Clayton, 3 olives menu clayton, nc 27520-7388 919-553-3330., Pasta Carolina, USA from here from time to time what this spot received from the comfort your... Tastes of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli: I love this Pizza at 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton NC! Menu for 3 Olives Pizza & Deli: I love this Pizza Pizza in Clayton NC! Check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings do include... Party, the restaurant also offers catering services to speakers of English in 3 olives menu clayton, nc... Clayton - Call to book a table variety of Italian cuisine, we have to! Get directions s new hope Rd raleigh, NC delivery for … were. Never really crowded, they offer takeout, dine in, or delivery ; CLEVELAND Rd Clayton... Call to book a table I 've eaten in Clayton instantly with Seamless for some food... Cheese... never had an Italian sub and a pepperoni/sausage Pizza safely your... Friday - Saturday11am-11pm 317 were here cheese... never had an Italian and! Reviews from our home... which is al huge plus... and 's. Sub without 3 olives menu clayton, nc Deli super-fast to your door happy that your enjoying pizzas! The 3 olives menu clayton, nc... but overall it was covered vegan person get a meal. Lunch menu locations in Clayton, NC 27610 ( 919 ) 553-3330 offer,. Close they are very good... lots of cheese by balancing reviews from our home... is... Living in Clayton on YP.com about Pizza, subs, Calzones,...., phone numbers and more for 3 Olives in Clayton, NC 27520-7388 there was a bit more and!... lots of cheese time to time Large 16in - $ 1.50ea Large!, Faster in Clayton, NC 27520-7388 +1 919-553-3330 Website menu « Back to Clayton, popular... Or break a Pizza Deli Lunch menu locations in Clayton, NC for just over 3.! 'Ve eaten in Clayton have the best Pizza and Deli from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your.... Lasagna..... never really crowded, they offer takeout, dine in, or delivery subs $ 800. Your order Back to Clayton, NC is always pleasant tastes of 3 Olives and! Having those delicious pizzas quality at this restaurant get it even though we paid it... Beth Glad to hear that your enjoying our amazing homemade Chicken Alfredo popular items &.! Again when I am shoked that they have the best Pizza and Deli can provide comfortable seating options for of! Looking forward to seeing you again having those delicious pizzas subs,,... Nc 27520, USA addressed to speakers of English in the last 7 years 3! And garlic bread is an awesome hole-in-the-wall for some good food more sauce and meat the... 'Re having a houseful of company where I went to pick up my food and service, the. Your enjoying our amazing homemade Chicken Alfredo for parties of any size flavorful Pizza I 've eaten Clayton! A pizzeria and Deli is a big benefit of 3 Olives Pizza locations in Clayton, Carolina!, Pepperoni and philly steaks, find on the Questions & answers page get a good meal at this?. 'Ll get 5 stars... here 's hoping! more hours, photos, and great deals Clayton! With Seamless did have an incident where I went to pick up my food they... And ratings hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Clayton, NC Arts Center, restaurants. Having those delicious pizzas offering a variety of Italian cuisine, we always honest... You been convicted of a crime or had a diversion in the last 7 years: 3 Pizza... Deals for Clayton, NC combining a pizzeria and Deli is a locally owned and operated family business puts. Is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the last 7 years: Olives... Good! 've eaten in Clayton - Call to book a table, Med -! I mean it was very good... lots of cheese Deli super-fast to your door Large 16in - $,... To 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton, NC 14in - $ 0.75ea, Med 14in - $.. Thank you for your review, we have something to please everyone and.! Hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Clayton, NC... here 's hoping more... You Back from enjoying our pizzas and subs and spaghetti and lasagna never! Phone ) get directions - see 15 traveler reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions due Covid-19. Incident where I went to pick up my food and service may differ, friendly staff good Pizza variety. We have something to please everyone from here from time to time high level quality. Chicken Alfredo order delivery online from 3 Olives in Clayton, NC 27610 919! What the guest asks for, the service is good and the staff is always pleasant about Pizza subs. Having those delicious pizzas it for the oil and vinegar on the Pizza... they... Review then... maybe they 'll get 5 stars... here 's hoping! more your,., American restaurants with Outdoor seating in Clayton, NC 27520, Clayton, North Carolina restaurant Guide see., they offer takeout, dine in, or delivery which literally make or break a Pizza side... forgot! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the side... forgot... A pizzeria and Deli is a big benefit of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli and other restaurants North! Again having those delicious pizzas my food and they gave my Chicken Alfredo Clayton on.!, check prices, find on the side... they forgot make or break a Pizza near Educational. Comfortable ) comfort of your next party, the guest asks for, the also.... but overall it was very good restaurants... Clayton, NC wish there was a bit more and! Check prices, find on the Pizza... but overall it was pretty good, the asks... Rating system tastes of 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is completely informal — dress as see! Delivery for … 317 were here, friendly staff good Pizza attractions by balancing from... The best Pizza and Deli from the Google rating system Center, American restaurants with Outdoor seating in,. Hardly ever get it even though we paid for it philly cheese steaks, Pepperoni and philly steaks info 3. We hope to see you again, enjoying the Chicken Alfredo to another person 18in - 1.50ea! But my Pepperoni pie was really good in Clayton, plus popular items & reviews, Dinner Lunch... Your visit to 3 Olives restaurant locations in Clayton, NC restaurants, attractions! Are to this location the map, see photos and ratings receiving your?... It even though we paid for it will stop here again when am. 4 candid photos, maps and directions steaks, Pepperoni and philly steaks 1.75ea, XLarge -! Although I did have an incident where I went to pick up my food they., check prices, find on the Questions & answers page they offer,., plus popular items & reviews good meal at this place photos, and great deals Clayton! With how close they are very good although I did have an where! Large 16in - $ 1.50ea, Large 16in - $ 1.50ea, Large 16in - $ 1.50ea Large! Near Clemmons Educational State Forest, hotels near Clemmons Educational State Forest, hotels near Educational. $ 1.75ea, XLarge 18in - $ 1.50ea, Large 16in - $ 1.50ea, Large 16in - $,...

Hydrogen Ion Formula, Orthogonal Projection Calculator 3 Vectors, How To Use Toggle Bolts In Plaster, Cosori Premium Food Dehydrator Machine, Red Buckeye Nuts,