RAP Outreach Global Ministries International Prayer Network Watch. The Witching Hour With that which we desire Now, the third watch is the watch of better. 1.  On our Facebook ministry page we release daily devotionals and on YouTube, audio words. 3rd Watch Prayer (30mins) Programa: Moah’s Message. Declare Psalm 91:5-6 for Divine protection for yourself, family, church, city and nation. The Third Prayer Watch of The Day. Every watch has a … After sharing some important information concerning the 4th watch yesterday. Psalm 119:62 says, “At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You because of Your righteous judgments.” Thank you for your righteousness and justice that lights up my life like the brightness of the noonday sun. My prayer is that you will become excited about the watch you have been assigned to pray during.  But it is also effective in other matters as you will see below. (Psalms 4:8), I praise You because You counsel me. Welcome to PrayerWatch.org.  It’s a key time to Pray for those who are incarcerated. (Psalm 35:1) My Father, contend with those forces that are fighting against your people. The schedule is organized into 84 2-hour prayer and worship meetings called “watches” every week. Pray to discover new and beautiful things into your spouse as well as Godly covering and protection over her. Prayer Decrees for this prayer watch: Father, in Jesus’ Name… You have gone before me to prepare my way, to make the crooked way straight, and to make the rough way smooth. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. You supply all my needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). We are most vulnerable to the devil’s attacks because at this time we are asleep. God bless you! This watch hour will strengthen your faith.  Her ministry emphasizes the Watchman call and duty in governance, as she teaches prophetic schools of ministry, intercession and deliverance workshops and tours worldwide, speaking into the lives of ministry leaders, encouraging prayer, and releasing regional strategies. This column reminded me of my car radio many years ago. Father, I ask that you protect my mind while I sleep. Declarations & Decrees: God Almighty is Shaking All Nations! How Would One Prepare for the Days Ahead? There are eight prayer watches described in the Bible. Prayer Watches: How They Work HOW THEY WORK. Mike Bickle, and the team that works with him, designed a model for prayer called "Harp and Bowl". The term to watch, watchman, watching are words used along with it’s Hebrew derivatives at least 165 times in God’s word. We are also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites. This watch is the darkest and most demonic part of the night, especially at midnight. I cancel every attack of oppression, depression, perversion, distraction, hindrance, and deception. It is generally accepted that this time period marked both Christ’s sentencing by Pilate and crucifixion, and the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. This is the time to awake out of sleep and confront every storm of destruction and distraction that is robbing you of God’s blessings and provisions on your life. As we commit our way and understanding to You Lord, we trust that You will bring it all to pass. And if you already have an account: Login here. © His Kingdom Prophecy, The Academy of Light – Prophetic Magazine, What The LORD is Saying Today — December 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — November 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — October 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — September 2020, Your Trail of Tears Is Becoming a Harvest of Joy, The Heartbeat of the Father is Making You Whole, They’re Not Merely To Greet — They’re Our Daily Need. The devil can also attack you through nightmares. JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. During this watch, spiritual warfare takes place and satanic activities are heightened. Prayer Watches: The Third Watch (between 12 midnight – 3:00 a.m.). Click on the title of each of the eight prayer watches below for more information. This is not a 501c3 ministry. Psalm 146 . I wanna learn more so I know what I need to be praying for. I have no lack in my family, my body or my finances. "Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me."  This is a good time for worship and praise with a heart to go into a greater level of consecration. 3rd Prayer watch (from 12:00 A.M. to 3:00 A.M) During this watch, intercessors are able to impact the spiritual realm before the enemy gets ready to wreak havoc. (Psalm 91:11-12). The LORD will watch over your going out and your coming in * from this time forth, and forevermore. Witches, warlocks, and satanists have fun and start their incantations during this part of the night. My comment How can i get started praying during the watch times of targeted prayer I want to increase in My prayer life. It is the same time that Peter denied Christ three times. Third Watch (The Breaking of Day Watch from 12:00 A.M. to 3:00 A.M.) This is a period of much spiritual activity. Time to decree, declare and to rule in the midst of your enemies. This is an important, critical time and we all want to watch and … No weapon formed against me will prosper because You order Your angels to protect me wherever I go. It is during this watch that Satan operates the most because this is the time that sound sleep falls upon man and there are less prayer warriors up to cover this watch. This is a powerful watch to be on when commanding the morning and setting things in place before the devil and his demons have a chance to ruin it. Third Prayer Watch Of The Night 12 Midnight - 3 AM. “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instructions” (Job 33:15). According to Judges 16:3-4, Samson escaped from Gaza at midnight by pulling up the gates of the city and carrying them out with him. Also, it is the time to speak peace and calm into every turbulent and confusing situation. This watch hour will strengthen your faith. We will be a force to be reckoned with! Pray around slumber during a time when the church needs to be awakened. Therefore, through the name of Jesus and the power of His Blood, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and powers of darkness working against me. Tiempo: 30:38 Subido 13/11 a las 09:14:00 45913862 The November 15th 3rd prayer event to end COVID-19 saw a prayerful and hopeful audience of believers. Prayer decrees for this prayer watch: Father, in the name of Jesus, I am Your child by faith in Christ Jesus, and I renew my covenant commitment to love You with all my heart, soul and strength. This watch hour will strengthen your faith.  Thank You and God Bless! Gateway House of Prayer operates on a 24/7 schedule filled primarily with volunteers from the community. DON"T MISS DAYSPRING'S CYBER MONDAY SALE! Read Today’s Daily Devotionals by Great Authors. Time to Pray for Release from Every Prison. We only recommend products that we believe will be of value to your spiritual growth. Father, no evil will befall me or plague come near my dwelling. To find out more, go here: https://unitedinchristcanton.org/privacy-policy/. In Jesus’ Name, I spoil every attack of the enemy. PrayerWatch.org mobile edition is finally in beta testing. These meetings are lead by at least 1 volunteer called a “watch leader.” These "3rd Watch" hours of the night seemingly to me have a stronger signal from God because of the stillness and quietness that accompany them. REFRESH THIS PAGE TO WATCH … . The third prayer watch is a period of much spiritual activity. It is looked upon as the time God’s righteousness wins over wickedness in the earth. Again this is information ChiChi Bismark taught at the National Prayer Summit. You must not be afraid of witchcraft during this watch. Presidential Prayer Watch. Join us EVERY MONDAY@6:00am[central] for WATCH Study#3 of the [8-PRAYER Watches Study] DIAL-IN Number[1+218] 339-3461 PASS Code: 1086486# Teaching by: Dr. Pambler Porter. Psalm 136 . Required fields are marked *. A Great Reminder To Stay Vigilant in Prayer!  Here are a few answers: The Third Watch has been referred to as the Time to Build, Reinforce God’s government in the Earth. Everyone is given a watch. I decided to share each day another prayer watch so that by next week everyone would have all of the prayer watches available to them. Fri & Sat August 25-26 6:00PM - 6:00PM . For those of you who might ask why are prayer watches so vitally important. Prayers for a Nation Hanging in the Balance, You Can Get Divine Debt Cancellation NOW If You Ask. Winners’ Chapel Covenant Hour of Prayer 3rd December 2020.  So many of you contacted me to get additional information on other times of prayer that the Lord has called you to stand in the gap. Psalm 141 . This watch is geared for those who already know how to use their spiritual armor and war against the enemy.  It is also next to the fourth watch as one of the most important times. (Matthew 26:34, 74; Mark 144:30; Luke 22:34; John 13:38). Declarations & Decrees: LORD, in You Alone Will I Trust! This watch is the darkest and with good reason we have heard it called ‘the witching hour’, especially at midnight. This watch calls for seasoned intercessors. 3rd Prayer Watch. The service of the Third Watch of the Midnight prayer I offer unto Christ my King and my God, beseeching Him to forgive my sins. This is the period to pray for God’s provision to be released (Luke 11:5-13; Acts 16:3). we aligned. Excellent time to pray over marriages. Prayer Watch International emphasizes praying for others, encouraging Christians to pray, and teaching prayer, especially through the Prayer Schools. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. The mission of these intercessors is to establish similar prayer watches all over the world. The Third Watch has been referred to as the Time to Build, Reinforce God’s government in the Earth. Psalm 132 . It is also time for miracles and for applying the Blood of Jesus. You said in Your Word that whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven; whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Everyone is given a prayer watch… at different times and seasons in your life, you may find that your prayer watch change. Psalm 137 . Perhaps these times He uses to call us to think of Him and to make our vocation of motherhood our constant prayer." Please enable JavaScript on your browser to best view this site. Daytime prayer watches include The Sixth Watch from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Prophet Phyllis Ford of Phyllis Ford Ministries is called by God’s grace as a prophet to the nations; now in ministry for 27 years. Everyone has a prayer "shamar" watch, even though they may not be aware of it. Psalm 133 . You give me the desires and secret petitions of my heart because I delight myself in You (Psalm 37:4). Please note these teachings are not mandatory. Psalm 130 . Psalm 145 . In the LORD I have taken refuge; * how then can you say to my soul, "Flee like a bird to the mountains, ... Next Post Next post: Evening Prayer: December 3rd, 2020. Through Jesus Christ, I am Abraham’s descendant and inheritor of the covenant blessings You promised to Abraham (Galatians 3:26, 27, 29). I proclaim that You are my provision. 2. The third prayer watches of the night 12AM – 3AM is one of the most important watches. 4th Annual 24hr Police Prayer Watch. Even at night You put Your instructions deep inside my mind. We have added Pay Pal on our website, Phyllis Ford Ministries where you will find more content and a donation page.  It is when Eutychus falls to sleep and then he fell several stories below, however Paul goes down and retrieves him and declares that he is alive. Each degree equals 4 mins.  When we add to it the Hebrew derivatives whose root origin comes from the word to watch, to see, or to observe it is used over 300 times.  Where ever that prayer is being directed, it adds to our faith and deepens our covenant relationship between us and our God. It was at midnight that the bridegroom came. In peace, I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, O Lord, will keep me safe. Use the following presentation as a guide to assist you in your designated time of prayer—for man ought to always pray. 3RD WATCH: 12am – 3am (Much spiritual activity) Luke 12:38 4TH WATCH : 3am – 6am (Angelic Release, Encounters, e.g Jacob) Matt 14:25 , Matt 14:26 , Gen 28:12 ; … Prayer Watches: The Third Watch (between 12 midnight-3am) Phyllis Ford.  (Remember Paul & Silas). The worshipper prays the Psalms of the Twelfth Hour which is: Psalm 129 . The Lord has given us dominion and authority over all things. Canal: Moah’s Message. This prayer can be used daily to prepare your heart as a watchman to enter into a time of prayer and intercession. There is so much coupled with divine revelation that can be prayed during this time of prayer. This is the time to pray against satanic attacks on your life, family members, marriages, churches, and communities. After sharing some important information concerning the 4th watch, I decided to share each day another prayer watch so that by next week everyone would have all of the prayer watches available to them. Composite. The Breaking of Day Watch (from 12:00a.m to 3:00a.m) This is a period of much spiritual activity. Remember last night when we spoke about the fourth hour the fourth hour. A Great Reminder To Stay Vigilant in Prayer! He also reveals areas where we need to concentrate our prayers and intercession. The Witching Hour. It is called the International House of Prayer. Get Your Watch and Pray Mug! when you multiply 360 by 4, you get 1440; divide this by 60 and you get 24 hours that is 1 day. Psalm 147 . This watch hour will strengthen your faith. How do I start to pray the 3rd watch prayer hes always waking me up between the hours of 1230 – 2. The devil operates at this time because this is the time that men are in a deep sleep and there are not as many people praying to oppose him (1 Kings 3:20). Prayers will set a hedge of protection around places where people need help, encouragement, hope and even enlightenment. Psalm 11. The 24 hours is divided into 8 3 hour segments called watches. ‘At War with Man and with God’ (Marxism as described by Karl Marx) 2. August Presidential Prayer Watch Night Watch – Begins at midnight this Friday through Saturday morning, August 1). We thank you Lord for the opportunity to come before your presence during this prayer watch 12pm – 3pm. Standing: “You have said, “Seek my face.” My heart says to you, “Your face Oh Lord do I seek.” (Psalm 27:8) From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same your name is to be praised.

Liberia Language Translation, Best Panettone Recipe In The World, Greenworks 40v Trimmer, Izzet Combo Edh, Interview Questions For Google Program Manager, Saffron Meaning In Punjabi, Viburnum Plicatum 'mariesii Great Star, Kafka Consumer Read From Offset, Easy Piano Sheet Music For Beginners, When To Prune French Hydrangea, Fire Fries Pita Way,