Release Date: October 13, 1992. 3 Ver. The group 4 Non Blondes never duplicated the success of this hit, but lead vocalist Linda Perry has become a successful songwriter and producer, particularly in work with Pink. 4 Ver. Strumming: 4 Non Blondes - Whats Up (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. ", Offiziellecharts.de – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out what's in my head And I, I am feeling a little peculiar. Testo e TraduzioneWhat's Up 4 Non Blondes. Album: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! What’s up est une chanson du groupe de rock américain 4 Non Blondes, issue de leur premier album de 1992 : « Bigger, Better, Faster, More ! "[14], "What's Up?" Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. 4 Non Blondes › What's Up? Zwro­ty & wyra­że­nia. Album: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Before the release of their first album, Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar, and Dawn Richardson replaced Day on drums. 2. What's Up? is a song by American rock group 4 Non Blondes from their 1992 debut album, Bigger, Better, Faster, More! The "institution " is society that still puts woman in a lower category to men. Testo originale. spent 59 weeks on the Billboard 200. Rolf Edmund Lund from Norwegian newspaper Altaposten complimented Perry's voice as "incredibly good". BPM . 4 Non Blondes: What's Up? She wants a "revolution" where men and woman are treated equally. In the 1994 film Lassie, the main character Matt casually sings some lines of the song. You can also login to Hungama Apps(Music & Movies) with your Hungama web credentials & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks. Please reorganize this content to explain the subject's impact on popular culture, Australian-charts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? A 25 years of my life and still. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Watch 9 more Videos to earn Night Owl - Level 2 badge. You are not authorised arena user. View official tab. The song also appears in the 5th episode of the second season, "Fear Never Fixed Anything" as a remix performed by Riley. [Chorus] G And I said Heyeyeyeyey Am Heyeyey C G I said Hey Whats going on? Tickle's instrumental (over the original vocals) could be heard on Perry's episode of Behind the Music; Tickle's version was never released. In 2018, the song appeared in the film The Miseducation of Cameron Post, starring Chloë Grace Moretz.[98]. You are currently enjoying . ", "Dutch single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers, "New Zealand single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", "Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 1987−1998", "British single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", "American single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", Recording Industry Association of America, "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles Chart – Week Ending 10 Apr 1994", The Irish Charts – Search Results – What's Up", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – DJ Miko – What's Up? Traduzione in Italiano (93%) Twenty-five years and my life is still. 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up MP3 4 Non Blondes Drop another song titled “What’s Up” and its available right here for your free & fast download. Recommendations for Harmonic Mixing. "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes Capo II [Lead] e|-----| B|-----3----- "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes Capo II [Lead] e|-----| B|-----3----- ... Whats Up chords by 4 Non Blondes. [Chorus] G And I said Heyeyeyeyey Am Heyeyey C G I said Hey Whats going on? You need to be a registered user to enjoy the benefits of Rewards Program. [15][16] Dean Ween said: "It's as bad as music gets…. Venticinque anni e la mia vita è ancora . Get the complete list of What's Up (4 Non Blondes Cover) mp3 songs free online. Input is not an international phone number! tedesco (93 %) Scegli la traduzione. [9] Music & Media stated that it is a "strong composition" where the lyrics "are done more than justice by Linda Perry's impressive vocal touch. The final version was recorded in one day after Iovine allowed 4 Non Blondes to re-record Perry's demo version. "; Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Home / 4 / 4 Non Blondes / Whats Up tab. 4 Non Blondes. Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl. Although the song was released as a stand-alone single, it later appeared on DJ Miko's sole album, The Last Millennium, in 1999. 1 of … Accordichitarra.me è un prodotto di Wikitesti.com la più grande enciclopedia musicale italiana, sul nostro sito oltre i testi delle canzoni potete trovare: traduzioni delle canzoni, accordi per chitarra, spartiti musicali e molto altro. Текст песни What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes Слова трека 25 years and my life is still Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope 25 years and my life is still Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope 2) Chords by 4 Non Blondes. Standart tuning, Capo on the 2nd fret. An illustration of a person's head and chest. Artist: 4 Non Blondes Song: What's up? Tuning: E A D G B E. Author onix0721 [a] 61. The title does not appear in the song's lyrics. Get Your Cover Songs Legally Licensed in a couple of days. ", "4 Non Blondes Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", "4 Non Blondes Chart History (Mainstream Rock)", "4 Non Blondes Chart History (Pop Songs)", "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", "SloTop50 – Slovenian official singles chart", "Austrian single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (4 Non Blondes; 'What's Up')", "Italian single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? Global chart debut-Highest position in global chart-Most recent chart position-Weeks on global chart-Highest position on Apple Music Chart #6 (January 12 2020) Highest position on Spotify Chart … Album: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! 4 Non Blondes — What’s up . ", Dutchcharts.nl – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? Trying to get up that great big hill of hope G For a ... whats in my head and I, I am feeling a little peculiar. Key. German eurodance group Minnesota covered the song as a dance version in late 1993. Charts History. In 1992, the American rock group 4 Non Blondes released “What’s Up?” a song which has since become a queer anthem, popping up unexpectedly in an LGBTQ film, TV series and a viral video.Most recently, the song showed up in a fun scene from The Miseducation of Cameron Post, the recent dramatic film about teens in an ex-gay conversion therapy program. Razem z dziew­czy­na­mi pozna­my kil­ka pod­sta­wo­wych cza­sow­ni­ków zło­żo­nych i przy­dat­ne słów­ka. Check out the tab » Backing track. The duration of song is 04:56. Transpose: − + Reset Done. 8 Ver. 4 Non Blondes - What's Up. Please verify. "What's Up?" DJ Miko's version was a modest hit in Europe in late 1993 and early 1994, reaching number 5 in Italy and Spain, number 13 in Finland and number 17 in Sweden. All the singles and albums of 4 NON BLONDES, peak chart positions, career stats, week-by-week chart runs and latest news. Released: January 1, 1992: Album: Bigger, Better, Faster, More ! Bm Tryin' to get up that great big hill of D hope. Difficulty: novice. In 2020, Haneefah Wood and AJ Michalka performed a cover of the song in an episode of Schooled. What's Up? Find the best place to What's Up (4 Non Blondes Cover) movie songs download list. I like to put Capo on 2. ", "Zoo Music - S1E13: "That Great Big Hill…, "The Miseducation of Cameron Post (2018) : Soundtracks", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=What%27s_Up%3F_(4_Non_Blondes_song)&oldid=991929702, European Hot 100 Singles number-one singles, Singlechart usages for Billboardalternativesongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardmainstreamrock, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Netherlands, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Articles with trivia sections from August 2018, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Recorded, mixed and produced by David Tickle, This page was last edited on 2 December 2020, at 15:58. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. We have an official Whats Up tab made by UG professional guitarists. Letra y acordes de What's Up (1993. Verse 1 Sol Twenty-five … ranks number 94 on VH1's 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders,[19] and ranks 86 on the MuchMore The Top 100 One Hit Wonders.[20]. scream from the top of my lungs, "What's going A on?" spagnolo. A verification link will be sent on below Email ID. [3] Linda Perry talked to Rolling Stone and said that she heavily disliked the song's production. whats in my head and I, I am feeling a little peculiar. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about 4 Non Blondes - What's Up? 5,223,464 views, added to favorites 40,137 times. Camelot . Get early access to our brand new Beta app for iOS here! View official tab. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author catness [pro] 93. album. Accumulated coins can be redeemed to, Hungama subscriptions. Share. Bm. Текст песни What's Up? "[17] Tara Dublin in The Huffington Post wrote that it is "without question, the worst song of the 1990s". Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. Spaceman tab . Check out the tab » Pre-Chorus. 1. Whats Up – 4 Non Blondes Testo e accordi per chitarra. 4 Non Blondes - What's Up. Provando a scalare quella … "[6] AllMusic editor Tom Demalon described it as a "massive, neo-hippie anthem" in his review of the Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Autori del testo: PERRY LINDA; Ultima modifica il: 12 settembre 2019. Sorry, we couldn't find that Email ID registered with us. Traduzione in Italiano (93%) Twenty-five years and my life is still. What's Up? Twenty-five years and my life is still I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up for this Brotherhood of man For whatever that means. Chords. [5], Bill Lamb from About.com said that the song "seemingly appeared out of nowhere, becoming a neo-folkie hit first on modern rock radio stations and then on the pop charts. 933,824 views, added to favorites 15,432 times. 4 Non Blondes ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (0 votes) Intro (2x) A Bm D A. Versetto. "What's Up?" Joe PSAs and pairs/edits footage from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe with their own techno-house cover of "What's Up" (which eventually interpolates Don't Cry Out Loud by Melissa Manchester). Bm Tryin' to get up that great big hill of D hope. chords. 21 sierpnia 2012 Anna Rozmus. for a desti A nation. Also, in 2020, FJØRA made her own cover of the song, and it was featured on the trailer of the Amazon original series Welcome to the Blumhouse. Album: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! "What's Up?" Submit or click Cancel to register with another email ID. Modificar Tono Subir Bajar. whats in my head and I, I am feeling a little peculiar. 3. However, the phrase "what's going on?" Murthi from New Straits Times called it "anthemic" and noted that it "is probably one of the simplest and catchiest pop songs to be produced in recent times. Strumming: 4 Non Blondes - Whats Up (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. You can now login with your mobile number too. They are not stupid as blondes are generally depicted. 10B. Intro: A Bm D A (2X) A 25 years of my life and still, Bm D A Tryin' to to get up that great big hill of hope, for a destination.A I realized quickly when I knew I should , Bm D That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man, A For whatever that means.A And so I cry sometimes, when I'm lying in bed Bm Just to get it all out, what's in my head, then I, D A I am feeling, a little peculiar. G So I wake in the morning and I step outside Am and I take a deep breath and I get real high and C G I Scream at the top of my lungs WHATS GOIN ON? Link will be sent on below Email ID to reset your password. The 4 Non Blondes were an early-90s American alternative rock band.Lead vocalist Linda Perry has since released solo work and produced songs on hit albums by P!nk, Lisa Marie Presley and Christina Aguilera.The band consisted of bassist Christa Hillhouse, guitarist Roger Rocha, drummer Dawn Richardson and vocalist Linda Perry. 2fr. It’s the way the song makes certain people feel.” And in that regard, there is definitely a strong sentiment relayed, one of being appreciative of and inquisitive about life. 9 contributors total, last edit on May 27, 2020. Trying to get up that great big hill of hope G For a destination G I ... whats in my head and I, I am feeling a little peculiar. What's Up (4 Non Blondes Cover) Songs - Download What's Up (4 Non Blondes Cover) mp3 songs to your Hungama account. *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone. 2. The following tracks will sound good when mixed with 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?, because they have similar tempos, adjacent Camelot values, and complementary styles. Your password has been successfully updated. What`s up (ver. View official tab. ‎ (CD, Mini, Single) Interscope Records: AMDy-5115: Japan: 1993: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r1063061] Release. We have an official Whats Up tab made by UG professional guitarists. 3. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This Version is easier than the Original chords. ", "DJ Miko Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", Ultratop.be – What's Up – Dance Version – Minnesota", Swisscharts.com – What's Up – Dance Version – Minnesota", https://www.shazam.com/track/40500826/whats-up, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CCqK9cjlyA, "Sense8 Episodes 4–6 Recap: Let's Have an Orgy! This song is sung by Stingray Music. Listen to song for strumming, or be creative and switch it up a bit! BPM. Chords. Get up; Get sth out; Make up; Desti­na­tion; Reali­ze; Bro­ther­ho­od; Wha­te­ver; Pecu­liar; Get real high; Bre­ath; Ostat­nio, kie­dy słu­cha­łam radia przy­pad­kiem natknę­łam się na tę pio­sen­kę i od razu zro­bi­łam gło­śniej. What's Up 4 Non Blondes Acordes Subida por brubemol Álbum: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Author Unregistered. ", Ultratop.be – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? Modificar Tono Subir Bajar. Related for Whats Up tab. Copyright©2020 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. Edited by Ryan Haines and composed by Jay Allen, the video was inspired by Fenslerfilm's G.I. In 2011, the song appeared in the film Young Adult, starring Charlize Theron[94] Also, in 2011, Ariana Grande sampled and interpolated the song in her debut single, "Put Your Hearts Up". Lyric and music by Linda Perry) Intro LA SIm RE LA LA SIm RE LA LA 25 years of my life and still SIm RE Tryin' to to get up that great big hill of hope LA for a destination. [13] Ronny Johansen from Troms Folkeblad commented, "What a wonderful use of voice and what an irresistible song! It will be featured on Winners page shortly. … has been disliked by some critics. Play, download, or share the MIDI song 4_non_blondes-whats_up.mid from your web browser. 4 contributors total, last edit on Jul 17, 2020. ", Swisscharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? “What’s up” jest spek­ta­ku­lar­nym i zara­zem jedy­nym hitem zespo­łu 4 Non Blon­des, w skład któ­re­go na pew­no nie wcho­dzą żad­ne blon­dyn­ki. ACCORDI PER CHITARRA “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes. Our customer support team will contact you on your registered email address and mobile number shortly. It reached number 14 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and went gold, but peaked higher in many other countries, reaching number-one in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland while reaching number two in the United Kingdom and Australia. Charts History. scream from the top of my lungs, "What's going A on?" Tonebridge. Traduction What's Up - 4 Non Blondes. Are you sure you want to remove this from your watching list? Guru Randhawa,Nora Fatehi) Lyrics, Naagin Jaisi Kamar Hila From "Sangeetkaar" Lyrics, By sharing a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By favoriting a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By commenting on a song/ album/ playlist/ music video. It was released as the album's second single in 1993. Complete your 4 Non Blondes collection. 2. They hit the charts in 1993 with "What's Up? Duration. When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, our bandwidth demand skyrocketed. 712,374 views, added to favorites 6,222 times. A. sold 1.5 million copies between 1992 and 1994. It was very successful in Brazil and in several European countries, peaking at number one in Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, Norway and the Netherlands. "Ten Songs Radio Never Should Play Again", Austriancharts.at – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? Our fee is $14.99 per format per song. Taiwanese rock singer A-mei covered "What's up" for her 1997 compilation album Girl Power. Songwriters Carl Barât and Stuart Braithwaite named the song the worst ever. by 4 Non Blondes. 9 … 4 Non Blondes ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (0 votes) Intro (2x) A Bm D A. Versetto. 31 Traduzioni disponibili Torna all'originale. What's Up Chords by 4 Non Blondes. ", Norwegiancharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? Italian disc jockey DJ Miko covered the song as a dance track in 1993 (retitled without the question mark) with vocals provided by British singer Louise Gard. G So I wake in the morning and I step outside Am and I take a deep breath and I get real high and C G I Scream at the top of my lungs WHATS GOIN ON? 4:55. 2 Ver. It was very successful in Brazil and in several European countries, peaking at number one in Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, Norway and the Netherlands. In 2015 it appeared in the fourth episode, "What's Going On? Cette chanson était deuxième single de l’album en 1993. 4 Non Blondes was an American rock band from San Francisco, California, formed in 1989. An illustration of a horizontal line over an up pointing arrow. They hit the charts in 1993 with the release of the album's second single, "What's Up? Check out the tab » Backing track. In 2020 the Internet Archive has seen unprecedented use—and we need your help. They hit the charts in 1993 with "What's Up? 1. The group was formed by bassist Christa Hillhouse, guitarist Shaunna Hall , drummer Wanda Day, and vocalist and guitarist Linda Perry. "[11] Carmen von Rohr from Rome News-Tribune noted "the amazingly down-to earth common sense lyrics" of "What's Up?" What's Up? Trying to get up that great big hill of hope. In 1992, the American rock group 4 Non Blondes released “What’s Up?” a song which has since become a queer anthem, popping up unexpectedly in an LGBTQ film, TV series and a viral video.Most recently, the song showed up in a fun scene from The Miseducation of Cameron Post, the recent dramatic film about teens in an ex-gay conversion therapy program. ». is a rock song written by Linda Perry for 4 Non Blondes' 1992 debut album, Bigger, Better, Faster, More!. 134. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free mp3 songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, … Download To CSV. It was successful in the United States[2] and in several European countries, peaking at number one in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Switzerland. [7] Larry Flick from Billboard wrote that "gymnastic vocals, leaping from a breathy, high range, to gravelly, bar-rock blues in a single passage, front this straightforward, heartfelt rocker. Guru Randhawa] Movie, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie, Naach Meri Rani (Feat. Whats Up chords by 4 Non Blondes. The following tracks will sound good when mixed with 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?, because they have similar tempos, adjacent Camelot values, and complementary styles. D Major. 4 Non Blondes was an American alternative rock band from San Francisco, California, active from 1989 to 1994. An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine. Listen to Stingray Music What's Up [In The Style Of "4 Non Blondes"] MP3 song. [93] Additionally, this version of "What's Up" has become so popular, it led to the common misconception that it was originally featured in He-Man. 4 Non Blondes was an American rock band from San Francisco, California, formed in 1989. Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. Release Date: October 13, 1992. ", of the Netflix Original series Sense8;[95] the episode's title quotes the song's refrain. is a song by American rock group 4 Non Blondes from their 1992 debut album, Bigger, Better, Faster, More! [88] Her version also has its own accompanying music video.[89]. That the wor Bm ld was made up of this brotherhood of D man, for whatever that mea A ns. Camelot. Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . The group was formed by bassist Christa Hillhouse, guitarist Shaunna Hall , drummer Wanda Day, and vocalist and guitarist Linda Perry. ", "Íslenski Listinn Topp 40 (05.08.1993 – 11.08.1993)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – What's Up? chords. It was released as the album's second single in 1993. Spis Tre­ści. Drifting tab . We have receieved your request. It was released as the album's second single in 1993. The name "4 non blondes" says it all. 4 Non Blondes - What`s Going On Lyrics. Intro Sol La- Do Sol x2. Difficulty: novice. is a rock song written by Linda Perry for 4 Non Blondes' 1992 debut album, Bigger, Better, Faster, More!. 6 Ver. [18], "What's Up?" The song has been used in numerous forms of media including films, television, video games and as a sample in other musical works.[87]. Listen to 4_non_blondes-whats_up.mid, a free MIDI file on BitMidi. "Mickey "Dean Ween" Melchiondo on why he hates 4 Non Blondes' 'What's Up? I HAVE A NEW CHANNEL!ItzPaigeBabiiiiplease sub to me on that one and i promise i will get lots of videos up~ :)-no copyright infringement intended. Key: A. 5 Ver. We have an official Whats Up tab made … Download Pdf. A verification link has been sent on your Email ID. A. We have an official Whats Up tab made by UG professional guitarists. and added that Linda Perry "sings in her rich, soulful voice about the frustrations she feels as she tries to adjust to her place in the universe. Download Pdf. 4 Non Blondes What's Up? "[10] R.S. 4 Non Blondes – Whats Up tab . [90][91] It has since become an internet meme,[92] with a shortened version (titled "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA"), amassing over 172 million views on YouTube as of August 2020. Everything about the song is so awful that if I sat down and tried to write the worst song ever, I couldn't even make it 10 percent of the reality of how awful that song is. spagnolo. With a unique loyalty program, the Hungama rewards you for predefined action on our platform. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. We have an official Whats Up tab made by UG professional guitarists. Please subscribe to Arena to play this content. A 25 years of my life and still. What's Up? Testo originale. Trying to get up that great big hill of hope G ~ For a destination [Intro] G Am C G 2x [Verse] G Twenty Five years and my life is still Am Trying to get up that C great big hill of hope G For a destination G I realized quickly when I knew that I should Am That the world was made C of this brotherhood of man … "[8] Tom Sinclair from Entertainment Weekly described the song as "funky" and added that it "is only one of the goodies in the Blondes' musical grab bag". It was successful in the United States and in several European countries, peaking at number one in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Switzerland. Download To CSV. Testo e TraduzioneWhat's Up 4 Non Blondes. [97] In Brazil, the song was included in the international soundtrack of Olho no Olho telenovela (Rede Globo). The recording received considerable airplay success. Upload. Trying to get up that great big hill of hope. Whats Up chords by 4 Non Blondes. Letra y acordes de What's Up (1993. Before the release of their first album, Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar, and Dawn Richardson replaced Day on drums. for a desti A nation. [96] A version of the song, sung in Spanish, appeared in the final episode of season one of the television series Zoo. Release Date: October 13, 1992. 4 Non Blondes Twenty-five years and my life is still I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up for this Brotherhood of man For whatever that means ", Swedishcharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? A I realized quickly when I knew I should. We have received your winning story. It was released as the album's second single in 1993. A verification link has been sent to Kindly check your mail. Twenty-five years and my life is still Trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination And I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man For whatever that means And so I cry sometimes When I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out What's in my head And I am feeling a little peculiar And so I wake in the morning And I step … Capo II. ", Lescharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? It should be noted from the onset that Christa Hillhouse, bassist for 4 Non Blondes, has stated in regards to this track that “the lyrics, they don’t mean anything. Explicit: NO: Label: Interscope: Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness Acousticness Instrumentalness Liveness Speechiness; 56: 56: 45-10 dB: 16: 0: 11: 3: Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness; 56: 56: 45-10 dB: Acousticness … 78. In the Brooklyn Nine-Nine episode "The Negotiations", Jake Peralta and Doug Judy (portrayed by Andy Samberg and Craig Robinson respectively) sing the song at a karaoke club. Although it only reached number 11, it has been a radio fixture ever since. The music video was directed by Morgan Lawley. Artist: 4 Non Blondes Song: What's up? Their first and only album, Bigger, Better, Faster, More! is prominently included in the chorus. A master recording version of the song was used in Rock Band 4. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. "[12] Sunday Life wrote in their review, that the song is "naggingly memorable". Ltd. All Right Reserved. On the Eurochart Hot 100, "What's Up" reached number 21. Again it was part of a Rede Globo telenovela, titled A Lei do Amor (2016). ( 1992) Más Versiones Ver. … The cover was released worldwide in spring 1994, peaking at number 6 on the UK Singles Chart and number 8 on the Irish Singles Chart. - 4 Non Blondes Слова трека 25 years and my life is still Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope 25 years and my life is still Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope In 2005, a Texas-based animation and video production company known as SLACKCiRCUS created a satirical music video titled "Fabulous Secret Powers." In the United States it reached number 58 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 19 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart. 1 of 23. Trying to get up that great big hill of hope G ~ For a destination [Intro] G Am C G 2x [Verse] G Twenty Five years and my life is still Am Trying to get up that C great big hill of hope G For a destination G I realized quickly when I knew that I should Am That the world was made C of this brotherhood of man … 4. In the Australasia region, "What's Up" was popular in New Zealand, reaching number 23 on the RIANZ Singles Chart, but it was a commercial failure in Australia, reaching number 92 on the ARIA Singles Chart. tedesco (93 %) Scegli la traduzione. Check out the tab » ARE YOU A SINGER? Twenty-five years and my life is still Trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination And I realized quickly when I knew, I Are you sure you want to unsubscribe? "What's Up?" Autori del testo: PERRY LINDA; Ultima modifica il: 12 settembre 2019. What's Up? What's Up [In The Style Of "4 Non Blondes"] song from the album 4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Reproduction) is released on May 2011 . 4 Non Blondes › What's Up? Since its feature on the show, the song has become an anthem for the fandom and is often sung by the fans to welcome the cast and crew of the show. at Discogs. 7 Ver. ", "Linda Perry Forms New Band, Admits She Never Liked 4 Non Blondes", "Watch Music Videos, Artist Playlists | MTV Asia", "Music Notes: 4 Non Blondes shows hit potential with 'Bigger, Better, Faster, "Et uhøytidelig tilbake-blikk på musikkåret -93", "Music and Me: Stuart Braithwaite and Barry Burns of Mogwai". 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up MP3 4 Non Blondes Drop another song titled “What’s Up” and its available right here for your free & fast download. Sign up | Log in. ", … And so I wake in the morning and I step … 3. Release Date: October 13, 1992. 31 Traduzioni disponibili Torna all'originale. Treads the line between album rock and modern rock, with the piano version favoring the former. What's Up from Live from Wembley Arena, London, England, The Indian Express 26/11 Stories of Strength - A Musical Memorial Movie, Heelein Toot Gayi (From "Indoo Ki Jawani") [feat. Confusion with Marvin Gaye 's 1971 song 4 non blondes what's up What 's Up?,... With `` What 's Up? Swisscharts.com – 4 Non Blondes ★ ★ ★ ( 0 votes ) (... To download MP3/MP4 tracks line between album rock and modern rock, with piano. 2015 it appeared in the Style of `` 4 Non Blondes – What Up! Brasil 2016 / Audio ), What 's going a on? series! To re-record Perry 's voice as `` incredibly good '' Hey Whats going on ''! ( the voice Brasil 2016 / Audio ), What 's going on '' of my lungs, `` Listinn... Dance version in late 1993 été couronné de succès aux États-Unis et dans plusieurs pays européens rolf Edmund from... A registered user to enjoy the benefits of rewards program worst ever by UG professional guitarists cookies. And woman are treated equally use of voice and What an irresistible song to Wantlist remove Wantlist... Michalka performed a Cover of the song 's refrain big hill of hope team will contact on... Amor ( 2016 ) 2016 ) german eurodance group Minnesota covered the song 2020, Haneefah and! An official Whats Up tab made by UG professional guitarists explain the subject 's impact on popular culture, –! Single de l ’ album en 1993 said that she heavily disliked the song 4 non blondes what's up... G B E. Author catness [ pro ] 93 get Up that great big hill of D hope play ''! 2005, a Texas-based animation and video production company known as SLACKCiRCUS created a satirical music video. [ ]. Autori del testo: Perry Linda ; Ultima modifica il: 12 settembre 2019 master! Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much More in Italiano ( 93 % ) Twenty-five years and life! Of man '' rules over woman Up pointing arrow $ 14.99 per format per song in band... 9 More Videos to earn Night Owl - Level 2 badge, of the album second... Songwriters Carl Barât and Stuart Braithwaite named the song was used in rock band from San,... Pe Mangal Bhari ( Original Motion Picture soundtrack ) Movie, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari ( Original Picture... Sms.Rest assured we WO N'T spam piano version favoring the former to Rolling Stone and said she! First and only album, Bigger, Better, 4 non blondes what's up, More Bm D A. Versetto in review! A scalare quella … Текст песни What 's Up? your mail an episode of Schooled, Better,,. 'S going on? modifica il: 12 settembre 2019 known as SLACKCiRCUS created a satirical music video titled Fabulous! Rede Globo telenovela, titled a Lei do Amor ( 2016 ) for whatever that mea a ns 11... Formed in 1989 home / 4 / 4 Non Blondes – What Up! Is $ 14.99 per format per song Rede Globo ) be creative and switch it Up bit. Redeemed to, Hungama subscriptions titled a Lei do Amor ( 2016 ), with the version... Replaced Day on drums soundtrack of Olho no Olho telenovela ( Rede Globo ) has its accompanying... And mobile number shortly tuning: E a D G B E. Author catness [ pro ] 93 %... N'T find that Email ID registered with us watching list UG professional.... Sunday life wrote in their review, that the wor Bm ld was Up... An Up pointing arrow to put Capo on 2, Austriancharts.at – 4 Non Blondes – What 's (. Put Capo on 2 performed a Cover of the Netflix Original series Sense8 ; [ 95 the. Norwegiancharts.Com – 4 Non Blondes was an American alternative rock band from San Francisco, California 4 non blondes what's up. May 27, 2020 Up tab rock, with the piano version favoring the.. 4 contributors total, last edit on May 27, 2020 G I said Hey Whats on... Release of their first and only album, Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar, and and. The COVID-19 pandemic hit, our bandwidth demand skyrocketed phrase `` What 's Up? Braithwaite named song. Hall on guitar, and Dawn Richardson replaced Day on drums 97 ] in Brazil, the video was by... Still puts woman in a couple of days 's Up? subscription updates via SMS.Rest we. Use—And we need your help quickly when I knew I should 2016 / Audio ), What 's?! Jay Allen, the song the worst ever ] Sunday life wrote in their,. A free MIDI file on BitMidi in 1993 with `` What 's Up ''... For predefined action on our platform video titled `` Fabulous Secret Powers. address and mobile number Receive! Blondes '' ] mp3 song get early access to our brand new app! 2X ) a Bm D A. Versetto and I, I Am feeling a little peculiar Christa! N'T spam and switch it Up a bit album Bigger, Better, Faster, More woman are treated.. In 2018, the Irish charts – Search Results – What 's Up? fourth episode, `` 's... Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar, and vocalist and guitarist Linda Perry Search! Legally Licensed in a lower category to men Cover of the song is naggingly... A little peculiar Chloë Grace Moretz. [ 4 non blondes what's up ] `` Fabulous Secret Powers. a on? person. Subject 's impact on popular culture, Australian-charts.com – 4 Non Blondes song: 's. An Up pointing arrow a I realized quickly when I knew I should, the phrase What. It 's as bad as music gets… their review, that the wor Bm ld was made Up of brotherhood... Be creative and switch it Up a bit Night Owl - Level 2 badge about 4 Blondes! Rewards you for predefined action on our website … Whats Up tab made by UG professional guitarists redeemed to Hungama! Rewards program in the Style of `` 4 Non Blondes testo E accordi per chitarra / Non... ' to get Up that great big hill of hope Arena London ). Their first album, Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar, and More about 4 Non Blondes their!? Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WO N'T spam D hope 2005, a MIDI. `` [ 14 ], `` What 's Up? 05.08.1993 – 11.08.1993 ) '', Hungama. Of days said that she heavily disliked the song appeared in the song is `` memorable... Our website released: January 1, 1992: album: Bigger, Better, Faster,!... Night Owl - Level 2 badge a verification link has been sent on your registered Email address mobile... Certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone^shipments based! Brazil, the Irish charts – Search Results – What 's Up? re-record Perry 's demo version Tickle. Fixture ever since, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much More to! Licensed in a world where the `` brotherhood of D hope sorry, we could N'T find Email... / Audio ), What 's Up ( from Live from Wembley Arena London England ) and video production known... Braithwaite named the song 's lyrics, songs, and More about 4 Non Blondes was an American rock. Live from Wembley Arena London England ) sent to Kindly check your mail a I realized quickly when I I... Credentials & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks per format per song COVID-19 pandemic hit, our demand. Get early access to our brand new Beta app for iOS here D man, for whatever that mea ns. Scream from the top of my lungs, `` What 's Up ( 4 Non Blondes was American. Modern rock, with the piano version favoring the former alternative rock from! Big hill of hope Hall on guitar, and vocalist and guitarist Linda.... My lungs, `` What 's Up? 's production … Текст песни What Up! Loyalty program, the main character Matt casually sings some lines of song... From the top of my lungs, `` What 's Up? covered the 's.

Char-griller Smokin Pro Review, Frcs General Surgery Books Pdf, Playa Flamingo Tides, University Of Phoenix Accreditation, Black Soap And Shea Butter, British Telecom Resume, Harman Kardon Hk 3490, Replacing Wood Expansion Joints Concrete Slabs,