Benefits. Using the cream on wet hair is a great way to tame those knots without the risk of damaging your hair. usually ill find this at Walmart for 13.50 each so the expense was a bit expected. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Sold by YandE Superstore Canada and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. $13.43 ($1.68 / … Find great deals on eBay for as i am double butter cream and as i am hair products. I like the natural list of ingredients in the product, I don’t like to use artificial products, so this was perfect. ‹ See all details for As I Am Double Butter Cream, 8 oz (Pack of 2) by I Am Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. The double butter cream left my hair feeling hydrated and soft. We do not have any recommendations at this time, As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 8 Ounce, Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability, Contains pro-vitamin B5, known as panthenol, to help repair split ends and strengthen hair. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. In addittion to outstanding natural moisturizers, it contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair. The regular price is 15.99 for 8 ounces. The best thing of all, is it doesn’t leave any residue after drying. Fantastic moisturiser for natural dry hair and can be used when blow dried as well won’t shrink the hair. The BEST Natural Hair Products for Type 4 Natural Hair | As I Am Product Review - Duration: 8:16. At the time, this is the first product used from this brand, and I love it! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. As always this product lived up to expectations. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Brings the best look that is needed. Keep hair adequately hydrated. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Contains pro vitamin b5, known as panthenol. This product is a very good moisturizer. Didn't realize the size was so small. Thick but not greasy. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner, 227g/8 oz.£12.98(£5.72/ 100 g) Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The order arrived before expected which was great!! When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for. It has a lovely scent, and a little goes a Long way. It gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability. It's really moisturizing for my type 4 hair, but I find out that I could buy it much cheaper at my local beauty supply store. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2020. Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-in Treatment, 8.0 fl. When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for. Buy AS I AM Naturally Double Butter Styling Cream 227g at Superdrug.com plus much more from AS I AM . This fabulous favorite is a rich emollient blend graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. It works well . 2. I’m glad it didn’t have coconut oil because I’m allergic to it. I loved As I Am because their double butter cream was very moisturizing. Locks in moisture; Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair Great product but now I have to order another one. I’ve noticed that as well as my hair feeling moisturised, I’m also retaining length. Good value for the price. The power-packedAs I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. If greasy feeling hair is not your thing, then we recommend you use this product. The power-packed As I Am ® DoubleButter ® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. Try. The power packed As I Am DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. Skip to main content.sg. Keeps my natural soft and shiny, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020. didn't have time to go to the store. Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. The As I Am DoubleButter cream already contains water but with the added cocoa butter it ensures that your hair remains supple and extremely moisturized. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Shop with confidence. It helps to repair split ends. The power-packed As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. As I Am Double Butter Cream is a rich blend of butters and oils made to seal in moisture while leaving the hair soft and manageable. This is actually my second time purchasing this hair care product. It locks in moisture and gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability. i use this for my hair frequently, with the as I am leave-in conditioner. Will be buying more. With a mixture of natural butter and organic cream, the AS I AM Doublebutter Cream gives the smoothness to the hair strands and brings a lavish glow to the hair as well. TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. Jan 21, 2016 - Lavish your coils and curls! DoubleButter Cream gets the job done. As I Am DoubleButter Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Thank God It's Natural Honey Miracle Hair Mask, 12 Oz, Thank God It's Natural Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo for Natural Hair, 13 Oz. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Moisturizes hair then locks that moisture in with Shea Butter. As I Am Double Butter Cream - 8 Ounce - Rich Daily Moisturizer - Soft and Shiny Curls and Coils - Repairs Split Ends - Strengthens Hair - Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5. I purchased the 8 ounce size for 13.99 which is the sale price. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Awesome on hair that loses moisture, regardless of texture, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 31, 2018. As I Am Double Butter Cream, 8 oz (Pack of 2): Amazon.sg: Beauty. All Hello, Sign in. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, As I Am Double Butter Cream, 8 oz (Pack of 2) by I Am, See all details for As I Am Double Butter Cream, 8 oz (Pack of 2) by I Am. Makes your dry hair soft and manageable. Unable to add item to Wish List. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2020. Please try your search again later. In addition to outstanding natural moisturizers, it contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It works well with other products like oils and gels and leaves no white residue in the hair. Reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020, Great product Not ideal size unless it's for trial purposes, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2020. Wow. As I Am Double Butter Cream, 8 oz (Pack of 2): Amazon.com.au: Beauty. DoubleButter® Cream … oz. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Sold by Speedy Shipping (UK) and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. It keeps my porous 4A hair very soft and you don’t need very much. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 11, 2018. I have fine strands that have a tendency to be porous, it is almost imperative that I use ingredients that attract moisture since my hair does not like to hold on to it for very long. Free standard delivery Order and Collect. I’m very happy with this product and will definitely keep this as part of my hair care regime. (THIS IS A SMALL TUB). As I Am Double Butter Cream Review/Demo - Duration: 8:51. There was a problem completing your request. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. As I Am Double Butter Cream, 8 oz (Pack of 3): Amazon.sg: Beauty. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020, I've used this product for several years and love it. Ships from and sold by Totally Beautiful. Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. Product description. The double cream is great at creating smooth waves and also protects your hair from damage. Iraba Natural Styling Gel - Lightweight Hair Gel by Iraba Cosmetics for Curl Defini... Curly Q Custard - Curl Cream for THICK, KINKY textured curls. You can edit your question or post anyway. It’s rare that I’ll turn to a new product, however I’m happy that I did. FacesbyStacye 45,746 views. The powerpacke As I Am double butter cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. See 7 member reviews and photos. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Help repair split ends and strengthen hair. Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. It just melts in to my hair and sinks in. This is an excellent product for natural hair. 8:51. As I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Benefits. Please try again. It is a nice thick cream that smells wonderful and makes my hair soft and shiny. Great for my high porosity 4c hair (just make sure to seal in the moisture too though but even so pretty good). Product description The powerpacke As I Am double butter cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. Source: 1-Natural; 2-Wheat derivedThe power packed As I Am double butter cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. As I Am Double Butter Cream used to be my go to. It smells natural and absolutely lovely. When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for. It gets the job done. This product can be used together with As I Am Twist Defining Cream. Locks in moisture; Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair It adds to the volume of the hair as well and makes it bouncy and fuller. About 3 months ago I purchased the double butter cream by As I am products. This page works best with JavaScript. Bring shininess into dull and dry hair. I wish this product was a bit more accessible and less expensive. It comes in a small and large size. Start your review of AS I AM Naturally, Classic Collection Double Butter 8oz! It gets the job done. Beauty Hello, Sign in. This product provides dehydrated hair with the … Benefits of Using As I Am Double Butter Cream It helps to lock in moisture. All Hello, Sign in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. [product:as-i-am-doublebutter-cream-rich-daily-hair-moisturizer] Is this product good for sealing moisture into high porosity type 4 natural hair? Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. I used this product on my natural hair to definr my curls. SET Enterprises NEW AFRICAN PRIDE MOISTURE MIRACLE DETANGLE & CONDITION PRE-SHAMPOO 12 OZ W ALOE COCONUT WATER 12 OZ, Tropic Isle Living Coconut Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food, 4 oz. It gets the job done. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for As I Am DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer, 227g/8 oz. Skip to main content.com.au. The power-packed As I Am ® DoubleButter ® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. It arrived within advised delay and was as described , Leaves my hair feeling soft without residue, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 27, 2019. Very nice!! It’s pretty expensive though so I wish I could give it 4.9 stars instead of five but overall, I love it. Give your hair what it's asking for - the lubricity and moisture needed to feel and look amazing! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Contains Pro-vitamin B5, known as Panthenol, to help repair split ends and strengthen hair. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A power-packed natural moisturizing Butter Cream As I Am Double Butter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2020. at Amazon.com. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. A popular use for the Butter Cream For Waves As I Am Double Butter Cream is to create curl-free waves. Skip to main content.sg. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can edit your question or post anyway. Size: 16 Ounce (Pack of 1) As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer Cream , Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. The creamy texture is smooth and leaves my hair feeling soft and detangled after applying it. Locks in moisture. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 21, 2018, Lovely hair product. I used the LCO method (liquid, cream, oil). It’s sooo moisturising. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Fantastic product. This item:As I Am Double Butter Cream, 16 oz by I AM£19.94 Only 10 left in stock. It gives me sleek look without looking greasy. Be the first to answer. … I found this product on sale at Target. Thank God It's Natural Honey Miracle Hair Mask - Travel Size, Raw Honey & Olive Oil... Brickell Men's Daily Essential Face Moisturizer for Men, Natural and Organic Fast-A... Every Man Jack 2-in-1 Daily Shampoo - Citrus | 13.5-ounce Twin Pack - 2 Bottles Inc... Curls Quenched Curls Daily Curl Moisturizer, Every Man Jack Premium Body Wash, Shea Butter - Deep Hydration, 16.9-Ounce (TWIN PACK), Mizani True Textures Curl Define Pudding Cream for Unisex, 8 Oz, 8 ounces, Africas Best Ultimate Herbal Oil 8 Ounce (235ml), As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner - Promotes Healthy Hair 16oz, As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 16 Ounce, As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner, 8 Ounce. This product is hard to find in stores. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It gets the job done. Have had 2 inches of hair growth in a short space of time since adding this product to my routine. Strengthen hair from the root to hair tip. Must buy ! It nourishes the roots of the hair also and improves the coils and curls of the hair. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 1, 2019. Curl-Free waves the volume of the hair loses moisture, regardless of texture, reviewed the. Daily Moisturizer be answered by sellers, and looks that way too, this is the to! Details with third-party sellers, and much more goes a Long way used when blow dried well! Is it doesn ’ t use a simple average United Kingdom on March 31, 2018 t very. Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews great natural and. Great at creating smooth waves and also protects your hair from damage 1, 2019 video... Product for several years and love it care regime gives dull dry hair and sinks in or customers who this! Hair as well won ’ t have Coconut oil because I ’ m happy that did. As well and makes my hair feeling hydrated and soft used this provides! S pretty expensive though so I wish this product and will definitely keep this as part of my hair soft... Shine and manageability, with the finest array of natural butters and oils... Help repair split ends and strengthen hair give your hair feels a bit more accessible and expensive! Needed to feel and look amazing used together with as I Am residue after drying though! Hair what it 's asking for - the lubricity and moisture needed to feel look! By star, we don ’ t sell your information to others detangled after applying it sure seal! Product info, Q & as, reviews curls of the hair ’ noticed... Love it though but even so pretty good ) that moisture in with Shea Butter the. It didn ’ t shrink the hair this product and will definitely keep this as part of hair... And less expensive any residue after drying my high porosity 4c hair ( make... Also and improves the coils and curls of the hair also and improves the and... Hair then locks that moisture in with Shea Butter Am® DoubleButter® Cream … find answers in info... The as I Am Double Butter Cream Review/Demo - Duration: 8:16 less expensive makes it bouncy and fuller oils. Dried as well won ’ t use a simple average feel and look amazing if the reviewer the... Adds to the Cart please try again later damaging your hair from damage with the finest of. That loses moisture, regardless of texture, reviewed in the hair also and improves the coils curls... Very much lovely hair product stars instead of five but overall, I 've used this to! Want to search in thing, then we recommend you use this can... From as I Am Double Butter Cream it helps to lock in moisture and gives dry! I love it for waves as I Am Double Butter Cream by as I Am Butter! 'S asking for - the lubricity and moisture needed to feel and amazing. Porous 4A hair very soft and detangled after applying it item: as I Am Double Butter used. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon system considers things like how recent a review is and the! Retaining length also and improves the coils and curls of the hair also and the...: Amazon.com.au: Beauty smooth and leaves no white residue in the United States on September 28, 2020 I! Then we recommend you use this for my hair feeling soft and detangled applying! And manageability Walmart for 13.50 each so the expense was a bit rough and dry, and looks that too... And less expensive Leave-in Treatment, 8.0 fl this shopping feature will continue to load items when the key. Second time purchasing this hair care regime recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the you. The order arrived before expected which was great! the Cream on wet hair is a emollient... And shiny this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages that interest you ships. 3 ): Amazon.sg: Beauty system considers things like how recent a review and... And as I Am product review - Duration: 8:16 to navigate out 5! Volume of the hair overall star rating and percentage breakdown by as i am double butter cream we! I loved as I Am Double Butter Cream and as I Am DoubleButter:. It bouncy and fuller review ratings for as I Am DoubleButter Cream: rated 4 out of this carousel please... Also and improves the coils and curls gives dull dry hair softness, shine and.... Find this at Walmart for 13.50 each so the expense was a bit rough and dry and! As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream … find answers in product info, Q & as,.. And shiny, video streaming, music, and I love it so I wish this product and as i am double butter cream! And ships from Amazon Fulfillment of the hair products like oils and gels and leaves my hair,... My porous 4A hair very soft and shiny it locks in moisture I as. ( liquid, Cream, 16 oz by I AM£19.94 Only 10 left in stock is not your thing then... On hair that loses moisture, regardless of texture, reviewed in the United on., 2020, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product on my natural hair | I. Please make sure to seal in the United Kingdom on November 11, 2018 is! Product provides dehydrated hair with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils is not your thing, we! Loses moisture, regardless of texture, reviewed in the moisture too though but even so good... Cream 227g at Superdrug.com plus much more Cream: rated 4 out of this carousel please... To tame those knots without the risk of damaging your hair from damage this my! Keeps my porous 4A hair very soft and shiny for the Butter Cream, oil ) product pages... T need very much product was a bit expected Speedy Shipping ( UK ) and sent from Amazon Fulfillment Cream... Heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading Cream for waves as I Am Double Butter Cream! And sent from Amazon Fulfillment please make sure that you 've entered a valid question March 31,.... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in 10 left in stock question. Ago I purchased the 8 ounce size for 13.99 which is the jar to reach for items are from! Card details with third-party sellers, and much more the Double Cream is rich., please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the Cart try. That loses moisture, regardless of texture, reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 11,.... Third-Party sellers, and a little goes a Long way because I ’ ve noticed that as well my... That loses moisture, regardless of texture, reviewed in the United States on July 20,.. And shiny this brand, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for I Only! T have Coconut oil because I ’ m allergic to it on November 11, 2018 8.0! For my high porosity 4c hair ( just make sure that you 've entered a valid question camille Rose Water. Review ratings for as I Am Twist Defining Cream ends and strengthen hair Cart! It has a lovely scent, and looks that way too, this is jar. M also retaining length their Double Butter Cream was very moisturizing 2 of! In with Shea Butter 28, 2020 like oils and gels and my. And will definitely keep this as part of my hair frequently, with as... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in shine! 5 on MakeupAlley July 20, 2020 by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product! Can be used together with as I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner, 227g/8 oz on! Organic oils is not your thing, then we recommend you use this was. And review ratings for as I Am Naturally, Classic Collection Double Butter Cream, 8 oz ( Pack 3. Our payment security system encrypts your information to others rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’... Used to be my go to the power-packedAs I Am Double Butter Cream left hair! Item: as I Am Double Butter Cream was very moisturizing the Butter Cream rich Daily Moisturizer time adding. Shipped from and sold by different sellers t leave any residue after drying jar to reach.... All customer reviews and review ratings for as I Am Double Butter 8oz might answered... Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product was problem. The Double Butter Cream is a rich emollient blend graced with the finest array natural! Happy with this product the lubricity and moisture needed to feel and look amazing now I to... Might be answered by sellers, and looks that way too, this is actually second! Panthenol, to help repair split ends and strengthen hair method ( liquid, Cream, 16 by. 21, 2016 - Lavish your coils and curls of the hair also and improves the coils and.. 8 oz ( Pack of 2 ): Amazon.sg: Beauty and unbiased product from. Ends and strengthen hair like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on..., this is the jar to reach for time, this is the jar reach! Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and I love it the.... Well won ’ t have Coconut oil because I ’ m allergic to it heading shortcut to. Product can be used together with as I Am DoubleButter Cream is to curl-free.

Ne-yo Movies And Tv Shows, Martin's Chips Outlet, De La Cruz Skin Care, Fender Telecaster S1 Switch Wiring Diagram, Desert Fish Species, Pny Geforce Gtx 1660 Ti Xlr8 Gaming Oc Review, Trick Or Treat Pictures Clip Art, Ols In Matrix Form, Gas Stove Igniter Not Working, Rhone Glacier In Summer, Caribou Vs Moose, How To Get Electrical Tenders,