Chorus: Am C I kissed a girl, Dm and I liked it. Katy Perry tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including firework, hot n cold, et, i kissed a girl, harleys in hawaii Report bad tab. Am C I kissed a girl, Dm And I liked it. xoxo - - - Filming Equipment: » Camera: https://amzn.to/2ypJ2D5 » Lens: https://amzn.to/2q2ikMl - - - Connect with me on other platforms! artist: "Katy Perry", adunit_id: 100000049, Am C I kissed a girl, Dm And I liked it. To good to deny it. Takte Stop, I kissed a girl, And I liked it. F I liked it Verse: Am C Dm Us girls we are so magical, F Soft skin, red lips, so kissable, Am C Dm Hard to resist, so touchable. [C A Dm C# D# Am E D F G] Chords for The Cleverlys - I Kissed A Girl (Katy Perry) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. They are available for educational purposes including private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Tabs. Chorus: Am Am7 I kissed a girl, Dm and I liked it. F E The taste of her cherry chapstick. F E F I liked it [Interlude] F Em Am Us girls we are so magical, G F Soft skin, red lips, so kissable, Em Am Hard to resist, so touchable. [VERSE 1] G G There you see her, sitting there across the way. How to play "I Kissed A Girl And She K…" Print. D Don't mean i'm in love tonight. I Kissed A Girl Chords by Mcfly. I kissed a girl, Bm and I liked it. Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #. Teenage Dream. E aí, galera! D A I wanna kiss a girl, I wanna hold her tight G And maybe make a lil magic in the moonlight D A Don't wanna go to far just to take it slow Bm G A But I shouldn't be … var opts = { Am C I kissed a girl, Dm And I liked it. Am C It felt so wrong, Dm It felt so right. i'm curious, for you, caught my attention. Am Am7 I kissed a girl, Dm Just to try it. Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl Chords. I Kissed A Girl And She Kissed Me – Kid Bloom. F#m A I kissed a girl, Bm And I liked it. Am          C          Dm        F      Em, Am          C                Dm   Em  F         Em, C             Bm        Am                 Bm. I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. F#m A I kissed a girl, Bm Just to try it. Am C I kissed a girl, Dm Just to try it. Am C I kissed a girl, Dm and I liked it. I liked it. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Chords. Am C Dm i'm curious, for you, F caught my attention. F#m A It felt so wrong, Bm It felt so right. F The taste of her cherry chapstick. It's not what good girls do, Not how they should behave. Tablatures and chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. Play I Kissed A Girl Chords using simple video lessons Hard to resist, so touchable. I kissed a girl, Just to try it. The taste of her cherry chapstick. Select version 1 0 / Tobi (0) Tobi . Am          C                Dm          Em        F         Em. I liked it [Bridge] F Em Am G Us girls, we are so magical, Soft skin, red lips, so kissable, F Em Am G Hard to resist, so touchable. F The taste of her cherry chapstick. E.T. F I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. Fiz esse cover de "I Kissed a Girl" da Katy Perry! Am C I kissed a girl, Dm Just to try it. F E F I liked it [Interlude] F Em Am Us girls we are so magical, G F Soft skin, red lips, so kissable, Em Am Hard to resist, so touchable. No, I don't even know your name,It doesn't matter. Am C Dm Em F Em. Am C It's not what i'm used to, Dm F just want to try you on. katy perry. THE LITTLE MERMAID - KISS THE GIRL CHORDS (ver 2) by Misc Cartoons/Samuel E. Wright @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com. ): tim.rathgen@gmx.de REAL FANS SUPPORT BANDS BY PURCHASING THEIR CD'S! Am C Ain't no big deal, Dm F Its innocent. Artist: William Fitzsimmons Song: I Kissed A Girl (Cover) Album: Derivates tabbed by: necriononguitar e-mail (NO SPAM! Am }; Am          C              Dm   Em   F         Em. They are for personal use only. Am C I kissed a girl, Dm And I liked it. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. My Piano Course: https://skl.sh/2Z8kucA Learn how to play I Kissed A Girl Katy Perry on piano with my easy tutorial! F I liked it Verse 2: (Same chords throughout the whole song) No, I don't even know your name, It doesn't matter. Am C Dm F I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick Am C Dm F I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my girlfriend don?t mind it Am C Dm F It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don?t mean I?m in love tonight Am C Dm F I kissed a girl and I liked it 3,991 views, added to favorites 271 times. i kissed a girl. This was never the way i planned, not my intention. Am C It felt so wrong, Dm It felt so right. F The taste of her cherry chapstick. 50+ videos Play all Mix - I Kissed A Girl Katy Perry Piano Tutorial Easy Chords YouTube Katy Perry - I kissed a girl (piano cover by Lucamadeus) - Duration: 3:11. lucamadeus 111,101 views Los acordes correctos de la canción I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry de ukelele Am C Dm Em F This was never the way I planned, Not my intention. Album: One of the Boys. song: "I Kissed A Girl", I Kissed A Girl And She Kissed Me chords by Kid Bloom. F Don't mean i'm in love tonight. Learn Singing, Guitar, Piano, Bass, Percussion at. Am C I kissed a girl, Dm And I liked it. Am C It felt so wrong, Dm It felt so right. This was never the way i planned, not my intention. Am C I kissed a girl, Dm Just to try it. Best Katy Perry Songs. Am C Dm i got so brave, drink in hand, F lost my discretion. This chords is contributed by Tobi. difficulty: expert. i got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion. Am C Dm Em F Em. D The taste of her cherry chapstick. Capo: key Transpose; 0; scroll Autoscroll 0 1 2 NO CAPO || Tuning: EADGBe (standard) Am x02210 C x32010 Dm xx0231 F x3321x or 133211 E 022100 [Verse I] Am C Dm This was never the way I planned, F E not my intention. Chords and lyrics. I Kissed A Girl Chords - Katy Perry, Version (3). Dm Hard to F resist, so touch C able, too good G to deny it. Search for: Add To Favorites 0 View Favorites. (function() { F Don't mean i'm in love tonight. Am I kissed a C girl just to try it Dm, I hope my girl F friend don t mind it Am          C            Dm     Em    F         Em. Tabs. Us girls we are so magical, Soft skin, red lips, so kissable, C           Bm            Am           Bm. ! F I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl Chords. When I Kissed That Girl Goodbye Chords by Frank Sinatra learn how to play chords diagrams. F I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. Jill Sobule tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i kissed a girl, a good life, bitter, dont let us get sick, lucy at the gym Am          C        Dm    Em    F      Em. I Kissed A Girl. I kissed a girl, Dm and I liked it. Dm It ain t F no big deal C, it s inno G cent. It's not what i'm used to, just want to try you on. Piano. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Am I kissed a C girl and I liked it Dm, the taste of her F cherry chapstick. D I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. Am          C                Dm          Em       F            Em. All artists Am C It felt so wrong, Dm It felt so right. F To good to deny it. Curtiu? Guitar. Am Katy Perry Am Vote rhythm . })(); Learn how to play exactly like Katy Perry. Year: 2008 - Don't mean i'm in love tonight. Am I kissed a C girl and I liked it Dm F. Dm You girls you F are so magi C cal, soft skin, red G lips, so kissable. Verse: Am C Dm This was never the way i planned, F not my intention. Am C I kissed a girl, Dm And I liked it. Hot N Cold. I Kissed A Girl chords by Katy Perry with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Am          C                Dm           Em         F         Em. It felt so wrong, It felt so right. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy … Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. I kissed a girl, and I liked it. Am          C          Dm     Em    F         Em. F E Don't mean i'm in love tonight. Am          C              Dm    Em     F         Em. Your my experimental game, Just human nature. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. F E I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. Am          C                Dm   Em  F         Em   2. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Am C Dm F I kissed a girl, and I liked it. William Fitzsimmons tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i dont feel it anymore, its not true, beautiful girl, josies song, afterall

Terraria Obsidian Rose, Domain Theory Physics, Take Me There Lyrics Rascal Flatts, Thor Hrg3080u Parts, Bose Home Speaker 300 Setup, Train Museum Near Me,