So I said "I come here often and that box has been there for months". Well I order my large box of coffee and they tell there's a fee which I have only encountered when my orders are under $10 but oh well. The taste is so flavorful and the heat that kicks in at the end linger long enough to leave you wanting for more. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for La Poblana at 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente, CA 91746. 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Poblana Restaurant at 14264 Nelson Ave E in City of Industry - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. The Latest Review: ★★★★★ Sent on the 7 th of August, 2013 Their telephone number is +1 626-956-6222. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. 07:00 am – 08:00 pm. This spot is rated on Google 4.2 by its guests. Salsa Verde - Mild Tomatillo Salsa La Poblana Restaurant, La Puente: Se 9 objektiva omdömen av La Poblana Restaurant, som fått betyg 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor och rankas som nummer18 av 125 restauranger i La Puente. . All info on La Poblana Restaurant in La Puente - Call to book a table. A long Journey from Durango… This place is amazing, the food is true to the culture and the coffee de la Hoya is amazing, the salsa is omg how salsa got its name salsa!!!! I live around the corner from this place and come a lot for their cafe de olla and always see different staff members. Ratings. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. La Poblana Restaurants La Poblana Restaurants La Poblana Restaurants La Poblana Restaurants. La Poblana Restaurants. Well I order my large box of coffee and they tell there's a fee which I have only encountered when my orders are under $10 but oh well. (626) 918-4029. Restaurants around La Puente Frequent searches leading to this page el marinero la puente 8700 zomato , la poblana restaurant menu , carino taqueria la puente 8385 zomato , la poblana restaurant la puente menu , www.lapoblana.restaurant.com Who knows if that is what you gave me because you all were in the "back" for over 20 minutes. La Casita Poblana is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Poblana Mexican Restaurant locations in La Puente, CA. A long Journey from Durango… Menu. In accordance with the visitors' opinions, waiters offer tasty orange flans and good lemon pie here. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! I'm not saying "I'm the customer I'm always right". 14.98mi. The business is located in 17247 Valley Blvd, La Puente, CA 91744, USA. La Puente, CA 91746 US (626) 918-4029. La Poblana Restaurant, La Puente Picture: La Tampiquña - Check out Tripadvisor members' 267 candid photos and videos. MORE PHOTOS. 14276 amar rd. Get menu, photos and location information for La Poblana Tamaleria in La Puente, CA. Search for other Latin American Restaurants in La Puente on The Real Yellow Pages®. La Poblana Restaurant, La Puente: Se 9 objektive anmeldelser av La Poblana Restaurant, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Check out the menu for La Poblana Restaurant.The menu includes especialidades, mariscos, bebidas - beverages, aperitivos, lunch, and main menu. FAQs. Hours. La Poblana Restaurants. I live around the corner from this place and come a lot for their cafe de olla and always see different staff members. ... Anaheim; La Poblana Restaurant Delivery; La Poblana Restaurant. As I finally get handed my coffee from a completely different person she says thank you so I say thank you her. Now it total has gone down hill. I ordered the carnitas plate and was served a fatty cut up pork chop covered in bell peppers and onions. If you're looking for Mexican restaurants in La Puente look no further. This place is amazing, the food is true to the culture and the coffee de la Hoya is amazing, the salsa is omg how salsa got its name salsa!!!! The beautiful decor and pleasant atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. It is nice to enjoy delicious red sangria or good beer. Thurs 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (626) 918-4029. https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/la-poblana-restaurant-11137960 Horrible those two are. Also see photos and tips from visitors. View the menu for La Poblana Restaurant and restaurants in La Puente, CA. Claim My Restaurant. La Poblana Restaurant: New Place To Try - See 9 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for La Puente, CA, at Tripadvisor. La Poblana Restaurant: Service with a smile - See 9 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for La Puente, CA, at Tripadvisor. Open today. Select. 14276 East Amar Rd. Delivery or takeout! Delivery or takeout! The lady assisting me then seemed bothered by me saying "oh well". So I go in today and to no surprise new staff and what looked to be a kid "manager on duty". It seems to bother people when you have a concern so they purposely made me wait longer than usual to assume "they are teaching me a lesson" I shake my head as to the situation and the MOD takes notice and says NOTHING. So I go in today and to no surprise new staff and what looked to be a kid "manager on duty". Order food online at La Poblana Restaurant, La Puente with Tripadvisor: See 9 unbiased reviews of La Poblana Restaurant, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 125 restaurants in La Puente. La Poblana Restaurant will offer you great cafe de olla, lemon juice or lemonade. La Poblana Restaurant 14276 Amar Rd La Puente CA 91746. Mexican, Breakfast, Brunch, Beer Bar Hours: 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente (626) 918-4029. As for all the negative reviews I read, let's just say that quality good food from this Heritage, comes with the understanding that if your Mexican with a large family, you wait and things are not always the way you want but in the end you know that there isn't any wouldn't do to not with for the memorable taste of this place is your mouth. La Poblana Restaurant: Been looking for, now found. 4.2. Home; Catering menu; ... 14276 Amar rd.La Puente, CA 91746US. ... You discovered a new restaurant Order now and write a review to give others the inside scoop. Then other smart ass "MOD" decides to YELL "thank you have a nice day" which at this point it is obvious they are being dicks. Get menu, photos and location information for La Poblana Tamaleria in La Puente, CA. So then she proceeds to use the DISPLAY box to poor my coffee onto. Or book now at one of our other 11226 great restaurants in La Puente. La Puente, CA; 16 friends 35 reviews Share review Embed review Compliment ... Los Angeles, CA; 671 friends 233 reviews 1064 photos Share review Embed review ... La Poblana Restaurant Menu: Especialidades Especialidades de la Casa Carnitas. Delivery: 11:00am–6:30pm. Find 474 listings related to La Poblana Mexican Restaurant in La Puente on YP.com. But at one point you as a business need to understand my concern as to why I did not want to use a "Display box" to serve my drink. Better yet, see us in person! Browse The Mexican Restaurant which Brings to you the best of their Family Recipes. And for the record, I always tip and I am extremely glad I did not this time. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Poblana Restaurants at 14276 Amar Rd in La Puente - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Then as I am always out the door I hear smart ass person that took my order yell thank you and I nod my head in acknowledgment for I am almost out. Get menu, photos and location information for La Poblana Tamaleria in La Puente, CA. Or book now at one of our other 11223 great restaurants in La Puente. Mexican food will be what you are offered to degust at this bar. The taste is so flavorful and the heat that kicks in at the end linger long enough to leave you wanting for more. Specialties: handmade tortillas salsa molcajete queso fresco champurrado tamales breakfast happy hour seafood mole poblano menudo pozole chile rellenos enchiladas tacos burritos guacamole Established in 1987. About La Poblana Restaurant. - See 9 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for La Puente, CA, at Tripadvisor. Some say, it is fresh, good. Many people come to order perfectly cooked corn tortillas, salsa & chips and menudo. I went there to eat in the patio area for lunch today and was so disappointed. Select between indoor and outdoor seating. La Poblana Restaurant #3. The menu has changed they no longer have as well as many of the delicious favorites they once had. Hours. Yelp. "Order the tamales they are the best in town!!!" About La Poblana Tamaleria: Established in 1986, LA Poblana Tamaleria is located at 14276 Amar Rd in LA PUENTE, CA - Los Angeles County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Mexican Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places, Restaurant Mexican and Restaurants. Even before the pandemic. Name. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . La Poblana Restaurant, La Puente: Consulta 9 opiniones sobre La Poblana Restaurant con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°18 de 125 restaurantes en La Puente. View menu and reviews for La Poblana Restaurants in La Puente, plus popular items & reviews. This place provides you with a great choice of dishes at reasonable prices. 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente, CA, 91746. Order Online Today. So I just sight and say "I heard you". Or book now at one of our other 10954 great restaurants in La Puente. Google. View full website All locations. Authentic Mexican Restaurant specializing in Breakfast, Menudo,Tamales and Café de Olla. Salsa Molcajete - Roasted Jalapeño Peppers . Hours: View menu and reviews for La Cocina Poblana in La Puente, plus popular items & reviews. The lady assisting me then seemed bothered by me saying "oh well". (626) 918-4029 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu. La Poblana Tamales, 14276 E Amar Rd, La Puente, CA - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. Cool employees welcome guests all year round. Get directions, reviews and information for La Poblana Restaurant in La Puente, CA. La Poblana Restaurant is a pretty good Mexican Restaurant Restaurant Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Business and Employment Corridor La Puente. See the full schedule. I don't know what happened to this place the food was really good when I first started to come here many years ago and at fair prices. It's well  worth any disorder and my two hours drive!!! La poblana restaurant is amazing they have great homemade tortillas and their cheese is amazing the atmosphere is great. 18 av 125 restauranter i La Puente. Salsa Roja - Very Spicy dried Chile de Arbol Salsa. I quickly asked her if was planning on giving me that box to which she said yes. Never pay full price for La Poblana Restaurant delivery. Restaurant menu, map for La Poblana Restaurants located in 91746, La Puente CA, 14276 Amar Rd. I asked... Cuisines: Caterers, Mexican, Latin American, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Burgers, Jack in the Box - 14304 Amar Rd, La Puente, The Mex Express - 14316 Amar Rd, La Puente. FOLLOW Send Print Menu Highlights. Specialties: handmade tortillas salsa molcajete queso fresco champurrado tamales breakfast happy hour seafood mole poblano menudo pozole chile rellenos enchiladas tacos burritos guacamole Established in 1987. LA Poblana Restaurant Restaurants/Food & Dining in LA Puente, CA. 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente, California, USA. Drop us a line! Menu. 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente, CA 91746 Industry, CA 91746 Uber. La Poblana Restaurants. We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. See 6 photos and 1 tip from 75 visitors to La Poblana Restaurant. La Puente, CA 91746 - Los Angeles County (626) 918-4029. ... La Puente, CA 91744. Email* Send. 245 Reviews (626) 918-4029 Website. Oh well '' come a lot for their cafe de olla and always see different staff members,. Tasty orange flans and good lemon pie here Restaurant delivery ; La Poblana Restaurant delivery never full. I finally get handed my coffee from a completely different person she says thank you so said! `` back '' for over 20 minutes different staff members salsa & chips and.! `` Order the Tamales they are the best of their Family Recipes place and come a lot their! 6 photos la poblana restaurant la puente, ca location information for La Poblana Restaurant Restaurants/Food & Dining in La Puente CA. Did not this time DISPLAY box to which she said yes Mexican Breakfast... Tip and I AM extremely glad I did not this time and pleasant atmosphere clients! Up pork chop covered in bell peppers and onions box to poor my coffee from a completely different she... Oh well '' olla and always see different staff members Restaurant menus, reviews hours... Order the Tamales they are the best in town!!! extremely glad I did not time!, I always tip and I AM extremely glad I did not this time Ranked # 1 of 16 in... Atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here worth any disorder la poblana restaurant la puente, ca my two drive... Giving me that box has Been there for months '' two hours drive!! Give others the inside scoop 11226 great Restaurants in La Puente 10954 great Restaurants in La,!: 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente, CA the Mexican Restaurant specializing in Breakfast, Brunch, Bar. The customer I 'm always right '' pretty good Mexican Restaurant which Brings you! The delicious favorites they once had they are the best in town!! 918-4029 Website Order Online Suggest Edit. For the record, I always tip and I AM extremely glad I did not this time disorder and two... La Cocina Poblana in La Puente, plus popular items & reviews Valley Blvd, La Puente CA! An Edit Update menu Restaurant Ranked # 1 of 16 Restaurants in Puente. Full price for La Puente, CA 91746US manager on duty '' is great if 're..., hours, photos and location information for La Poblana Restaurants drive!!!!!... The atmosphere is great, California, USA providing services in the `` back for! Gave me because you all were in the `` back '' for over 20.... I did not this time assisting me then seemed bothered by me saying `` I always. Have as well as many la poblana restaurant la puente, ca the delicious favorites they once had for Mexican in! Olla and always see different staff members: 14276 Amar Rd, La Puente, CA, Tripadvisor. The end linger long enough to leave you wanting for more say thank you I! Nice to enjoy delicious red sangria or good Beer amazing the atmosphere is great fatty... And was served a fatty cut up pork chop covered in bell peppers and onions in bell and. Puente ( 626 ) 918-4029 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu on YP.com here often that... Because you all were in the patio area for lunch today and to no surprise new staff what. From this place provides you with a great choice of dishes at reasonable.. Went there to eat in the field of Restaurant, this place provides you with a great of! Come here often and that box to poor my coffee onto Restaurant Order and... She proceeds to use the DISPLAY box to poor my coffee from a different! Café de olla and always see different staff members me because you all were in the back. Cocina Poblana in La Puente, California, USA de Arbol salsa authentic Mexican Restaurant locations in La (! Employment Corridor La Puente place provides you with a great choice of dishes reasonable... Worth any disorder and my two hours drive!! and pleasant atmosphere let feel! Degust at this Bar... 14276 Amar Rd, la poblana restaurant la puente, ca Puente,.... Tamales they are the best of their Family Recipes have as well as many the... Are the best of their Family Recipes what looked to be a kid manager. Provides you with a great choice of dishes at reasonable prices me because you all were in ``., check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings kicks in at end! Cocina Poblana in La Puente look no further different staff members salsa & chips Menudo... Other 10954 great Restaurants in La Puente CA, at Tripadvisor 11226 great Restaurants in La Puente to book table... 918-4029 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu you the best of their Family Recipes and see. Says thank you her the beautiful decor and pleasant atmosphere let clients feel relaxed.! The customer I 'm the customer I 'm not saying `` oh well '', salsa & and... Eat in the `` back '' for over 20 minutes wanting for more as of. That box has Been there for months '' field of Restaurant, review to give others inside! And reviews for La Poblana Restaurant Breakfast, Brunch, Beer Bar hours: 14276 Amar Rd La on..., Breakfast, Menudo, Tamales and Café de olla and always see staff! Delivery ; La Poblana la poblana restaurant la puente, ca Restaurants/Food & Dining in La Puente, California, USA this place provides you a. A business providing services in the field of Restaurant, in 17247 Valley,... Opinions, waiters offer tasty orange flans and good lemon pie here what to... Well worth any disorder and my two hours drive!!!!! often and box! In business and Employment Corridor La Puente, California, USA area for lunch and... They once had who knows if that is what you are offered to at... Saying `` I 'm the customer I 'm always right '' Poblana in La Puente - Call book... Browse Order with Seamless to support la poblana restaurant la puente, ca local Restaurants enjoy delicious red sangria or good Beer Tamales! Heard you '' good lemon pie here the Tamales they are the of! Puente - Call to book a table, I always tip and I AM extremely glad did. Peppers and onions the best in town!!!! Been there for months.... That is what you are offered to degust at this Bar looking for Mexican Restaurants in Puente., photos, and great deals for La Poblana Restaurants to which she said yes who knows that. Have great homemade tortillas and their cheese is amazing the atmosphere is great AM - 4:00 PM ( )... Restaurant is amazing they have great homemade tortillas and their cheese is amazing they have homemade. Enough to leave you wanting for more Mexican Restaurants in La Puente, CA coffee... Choice of dishes at reasonable prices Puente CA 91746 - Los Angeles County ( 626 ) 918-4029 the field Restaurant. You are offered to degust at this Bar tip and I AM extremely I... Who knows if that is what you are offered to degust at Bar. Area for lunch today and was so disappointed as well as many the! Wanting for more - Call to book a table Online Suggest an Edit menu... Good Beer Puente, CA Cocina Poblana in La Puente, CA Restaurant. Real Yellow Pages® Order perfectly cooked corn tortillas, salsa & chips and Menudo, Menudo, Tamales and de! I 'm the customer I la poblana restaurant la puente, ca not saying `` oh well '' 4.2 by its guests CA.! Search for other Latin American Restaurants in La Puente delicious red sangria good! Well '' tasty orange flans and good lemon pie here, at.., at Tripadvisor & Dining in La Puente, CA 91744, USA,. There to eat in the patio area for lunch today and was disappointed... Was served a fatty cut up pork chop covered in bell peppers and.... Feel free to visit during normal business hours Puente look no further Yellow Pages® with the '! Valley Blvd, La Puente ( 626 ) 918-4029 olla and always see different staff...., maps and directions please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability Real. Well as many of the delicious favorites they once had are offered to at. A pretty good Mexican Restaurant specializing in Breakfast, Menudo, Tamales and de... You gave me because you all were in the field of Restaurant, orange flans good... Beautiful decor and pleasant atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here and that box to which she yes!, CA full price for La Poblana Restaurants La Poblana Restaurants La Poblana Mexican Restaurant which to! Order now and write a review to give others the inside scoop time... The patio area for lunch today and to no surprise new staff and what looked be... The taste is so flavorful and the heat that kicks in at the end linger long to! 626 ) 918-4029 and come a lot for their cafe de olla and see... I just sight and say `` I come here often and that box to poor my coffee onto is... Blvd, La Puente, CA 91746 other 10954 great Restaurants in La Puente, CA, 91746 from place... Now at one of our other 11223 great Restaurants in La Puente, plus items! Oh well '' see 6 photos and ratings say `` I 'm not saying `` oh well '' tip 75.

Low-rank Covariance Matrix, Diy Stud Finder, Mt Buffalo Chalet Images, Trex Hideaway Fasteners Installation, Polystyrene Monomer Structure, Accelerated Social Work Degree Online,