The décor inside the restaurant is cute and boho-chic, it's very "current" and the toilets (and amenities) were clean, shiny and to a good standard. The fresh casual restaurant, located in Del Mar, serves Modern Organic Mexican cuisine with a chef-driven menu committed to sustainability and using locally-sourced organic ingredients. 1070 If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our produce is sourced locally, our meals made right. Los Angeles, CA 90067. a question about my food or order, things get resolved quickly without a problem. Tocaya Organica was founded in Venice, CA in 2016 with a mission for better eating. Tocaya Organica only serves meats and fish that are fresh, never frozen, and 100% free of hormones, steroids, and antibiotics. We chose to sit outdoors so we could people-watch and enjoy the sunshine. Their ingredients are of the highest quality, organic, and locally sourced. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Very helpful service making suggestions for you to try. San Diego, CA 92130. Yum. We hope to see you again soon. For vegetarians, carnivores, the health-conscious and purists alike, we've got something for everyone. (424) 352-0876. The service speed was fast and the food quality was unreal (so much so that we doubled our original order, not due to portion size but because it tasted so good that we wanted to try their other options) it's safe to say we were stuffed by the time we left. The décor inside the restaurant is cute and boho-chic, it's very "current" and the toilets (and amenities) were clean, shiny and to a good standard. Mi Tocaya Antojera is a casual Mexican restaurant from Chef Diana Davila. We chose to sit outdoors so we could people-watch and enjoy the sunshine. Includes black beans, cilantro lime rice, chips & house salsa, toppings (pico de gallo, vegan chipotle crema, shaved cabbage, cilantro & onions), corn tortillas, choice of two proteins and two quesos. Tocaya Salad Shredded romaine lettuce with whole black beans, diced tomato, diced red onions, sliced jalapeños, tortilla strips, chopped cilantro, sliced avocado & spicy cilantro-lime vinaigrette. Great little ambience and vibe too. Navigation; Sign In Sign Up Default menu, please select location; My Order: 0 items in cart, total value $0.00; Home Place Catering Order Catering Menu All Catering Menu Categories; Meal Prep & Family Platters. Bottlefish and Tocaya Organica are two of my favorite go-to dining spots in LA for healthy eating. Del Mar, CA 92130, 507 Wilshire Blvd. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, TocayaOrganica, Owner at Tocaya Organica, responded to this review, Venice has always danced to its own beat as the, happens under the warm California sun with sprawling. Serves meat, vegan options available. We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. Tocaya Organica El Segundo Menu Info Dinner , Lunch , Mexican Grubhub generally charges restaurants a commission of 10% to go toward the cost of providing delivery services. Offers vegan choices for salads, tacos, and burritos using savory pea protein, spiced tofu, and vegan cheese. My hubs and I stopped by for lunch today and we've ordered delivery from Tocaya a few times but we've never sat inside the restaurant. "The two taco combo with two sides is a great and delicious deal. Modern Mexican restaurant offering fresh tacos, burritos, salads, and bowls served in a friendly, casual atmosphere for non-vegans and vegans alike. The restaurant is pet-friendly and we had a cute little dog sitting on the table next to us and they run a self-service regime where you order at the cashier till and the waiters bring the food over to your given number which was no bother at all. If you are in the neighborhood and are looking for a quick bite. How sweet it is. But, I don’t like food spicy. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 80 Order was correct. The service and order of food coming out properly is a bit off, but that's expected with this just being Day 2 of service. Their burrito's had a unique taste and I will visit here again. Extended Stay America Hotels in Los Angeles, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Los Angeles, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Los Angeles, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, French Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Los Angeles, Thai Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Restaurants for Group Dining in Los Angeles, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Downtown. From Hollywood to Scottsdale, we’ve got SoCal in our soul. Small steps make for big impact: on our health, our community and our world. Tocaya Organica - Westwood, Westwood: See 3 unbiased reviews of Tocaya Organica - Westwood, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 9 restaurants in Westwood. With outdoor seating and local aesthetics, it's California chic at its finest. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Premiered 11/1/2019. Good drinks too! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Really fresh food and a lot of it for the money. Their telephone number is +1 818-641-1921. With an emphasis on bold flavors, this restaurant offers salads, tacos, bowls, wraps and burritos all hand made on site. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly. Tocaya Organica. Very unique feeling. The fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain immigrated from California, bringing with it … Fresh ideas, fresh flavor and a soulful vibe you'll find nowhere else. After eating there almost everyday since July 2017, I can easily recommend this restaurant to anyone as a must eat. As Californians, we compromise nothing when it comes to food or lifestyle. I loved the mix of flavors. The ambiance and food are 10/10, the staff have become like family, and even through the pandemic,... it remains a solid choice for takeaway. Deciding where to eat shouldn't be divisive! For the health-conscious and the flavor-obsessed. I do pick-up at this location pretty often because the customer service is impeccable and I have to say that Oscar at the counter is the man. They bring food to you. Tocaya Organica Playa Vista Menu Info Dinner , Healthy , Lunch , Mexican , Vegan , Vegetarian Grubhub generally charges restaurants a commission of 10% to go toward the cost of providing delivery services. Hi Tom - great to hear! Highly recommend. The restaurant was inspired by Chef Davila's travels with her family through the Mexican countryside. We don't believe in shortcuts, so our meat and fish are 100% free of hormones, steroids and antibiotics. After eating there almost everyday since July 2017, I can easily recommend this restaurant to anyone as a must eat. Instagram: @journeywithuss. Menu About Reviews. The servings are very generous and all the ingredients seem very fresh. Get menu, photos and location information for Tocaya Organica in W Hollywood, CA. The guiltless quesadillas with vegan picadillo and vegan chipotle jack is my favorite! Tocaya Organica Century City Menu Info Dinner , Healthy , Lunch , Mexican , Vegan , Vegetarian Grubhub generally charges restaurants a commission of 10% to go toward the cost of providing delivery services. All rights reserved. (872) 315-3947. For us, food is a labor of love. Nothing new since my last review, but fact is that we keep on coming back and that should say enough. Toca Madera is a modern take on traditional Mexican cuisine, featuring unique shared plates and specialty craft cocktails. The ambiance and food are 10/10, the staff have become like family, and even through the pandemic,...it remains a solid choice for takeaway. The menu reflects the restaurant’s commitment to sourcing local, organic and sustainable ingredients. Café Gratitude is a restaurant that has multiple locations and is definitely a favorite … Once inside, you can’t help but feel it: an attitude, an ambiance, a “vibe.”, 8720 W. Sunset Blvd. 41.928913100000 -87.697736100000. We visited Tocaya Organica during our trip to Venice Beach and we're so happy we stumbled across it. Santa Monica, CA 90401, 3725 Paseo Place Ste. Tocaya Organica is open daily for lunch and dinner. Modern Mexican means never compromising. Tocaya Organica Beverly Center. Behind every burrito, bowl and salad is an uncompromising commitment to you. Navigating the menu, eating interesting Mexican food, and hanging out in this fun environment will just make you feel good - no matter what you end up deciding to do with your Powerball winnings. Mexican restaurant chain with trendy vibe and contemporary cuisine style. The restaurant also has a liquor license and we enjoyed a margarita (or two) in the beautiful Venice sunshine. Overall we were very impressed and would visit again soon. Our entire menu starts off vegan with extras up to you (add protein/add cheese). More than a restaurant, it's a sense of place. It's situated just off of the main beach road (up one of the side streets), but it's worth the slight de-tour for the amazing food and drinks...it has to offer. It's a big table, grab a seat. I love you tocaya.More, I've been to various Tocaya locations in LA and this one is the best one! Tocaya Organica has become a Los Angeles staple. Tocaya Organica redefines what is possible in health conscious dining. The restaurant also has a liquor license and we enjoyed a margarita (or two) in the beautiful Venice sunshine. 2525 East Camelback Road, #115. On the surface, Tocaya Organica seems very ... shiny. Right next to the Venice Boardwalk and Hotel Erwin. The restaurant is quite small, but has an indoor and outdoor eating area. Order food online at Tocaya Organica, San Diego with Tripadvisor: See 79 unbiased reviews of Tocaya Organica, ranked #0 on Tripadvisor among 5,067 restaurants in San Diego. Now Open in Los Angeles & Scottsdale. Menu Order Online. West Hollywood, CA 90069, 10250 Santa Monica Blvd. As Californians, we compromise nothing when it comes to food or lifestyle. Open until 10:00 PM … Worth swinging by for a bite or happy hour. My family thought it...was fine.More. Over-the-top flourishes (think marble and gold) create an elevated experience. Tacos here are the bomb. Tocaya Organica, Los Angeles: See 13 unbiased reviews of Tocaya Organica, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,901 of 11,619 restaurants in Los Angeles. 283 reviews of Tocaya Organica - The Point "I was excited to try this place since they offer vegan options. Or book now at one of our other 11014 great restaurants in W Hollywood. More than a restaurant, it's a sense of place. I love you tocaya. Born in Venice CA, Tocaya embodies all that is California. Whenever I have...a question about my food or order, things get resolved quickly without a problem. BEST TACOS AROUND – BEAUTIFUL LITTLE HEALTHY RESTAURANT, PERFECT LOCATION! Fresh ideas, fresh flavor and a soulful vibe you'll find nowhere else. Reservations. 2800 W Logan Blvd. Café Gratitude. We stopped here for dinner and was pleasantly surprised how delicious the food was. The restaurant is quite small, but has an indoor and outdoor eating area. Tocaya Organica has become a Los Angeles staple. Recommended sides..." Instagram: @journeywithussMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See 137 photos and 70 tips from 1614 visitors to Tocaya Organica. Both restaurants recently announced some innovations that I wanted to share with you. Chicago, IL 60647. Sort of- You order at the counter and take a number. Born in Venice CA, Tocaya embodies all that is California. more. 8500 Beverly Blvd Ste 107. Website. Chef Recommends: cilantro lime vegan chicken + queso fresco. Hand-chopped vegetables, fresh-pressed tortillas, and chefs that actually cook instead of just scoop. 80 Delivery was on time. 83 Food was good. 3725 Paseo Place That is the CHEAPEST cocktail you will get in LA so i recommend coming here for a reasonably priced meal and drinks with friends! Bowls; Burrito Box; Taco Bars; Salads; Sides; Signature Catering Packages. The restaurant is pet-friendly and we had a cute little dog sitting on the table next to us and they run a self-service regime where you order at the cashier till and the waiters bring the food over to your given number which was no bother at all. The guiltless quesadillas with vegan picadillo and vegan chipotle jack is my favorite!More.

Cafe Boulud Restaurant Week 2020, Easy Piano Sheet Music For Beginners, Social Work Malpractice Cases, Masked Lapwing Eggs, Modern Family Ppt,