Auburn Gate is also at the center of great shopping, dining, and entertainment with Great Lakes Shopping Center just across the street. Offering townhomes and one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes, our community has the perfect floorplan to … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake Village Of Rochester Hills locations in Rochester Hills… more, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Art Galleries, Architectural Buildings. Lake Village of Rochester Hills at none 2450 norfolk drive, rochester hills, mi 48309, none apartments for rent Location 2450 Norfolk Rochester Hills, MI 48309 (248) 844-9800 Learn more about luxury Auburn Gate apartments in Auburn Hills, MI. A must visit at the holidays. Hamlin Elementary School located in Rochester Hills, Michigan - MI. Hotels near The Village of Rochester Hills: What restaurants are near The Village of Rochester Hills? There are a few spas but I have not visited. Located just West of Crooks Road and North of M-59 in Rochester Hills, Lake Village of Rochester Hills is situated in a prime location within minutes to great shopping, dining and entertainment. Add reviews and photos for Lake Village Of Rochester Hills. The anchor store is now closed so hoping for a new one to move in. This Barnes & Noble has to be one of the few stores added to the chain in the past few years. Lake Village of Rochester Hills is a 1,000 - 1,340 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills in zip code 48309. Oddly enough, the place looks a lot like a Books-A-Million which opened a lot of new stores when they stepped in to fill the void left when Borders went out of business several years ago. Hampton Inn Detroit / Auburn Hills - North (Great Lakes Crossing Area), View all hotels near The Village of Rochester Hills on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near The Village of Rochester Hills on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near The Village of Rochester Hills on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Rochester Hills Public Library, Hotels near Dinosaur hill Nature Preserve, Hotels near Paint Creek Center for the Arts, Things to do near The Village of Rochester Hills, Game & Entertainment Centres in Rochester, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Rochester, Rochester Hills Public Library: Tickets & Tours‎, Antiques & Fine Jewelry by Pamela: Tickets & Tours‎. It is brand new, only four months old, and certainly is a departure from their existing stores - indeed it is a "prototype" for future Barnes & Nobles. We're not sure why the inconvenience of the old downtown. They response so quickly to everything.

Lake Village of Rochester Hills is located on Hamlin Road and offers spacious 1- and 2-bedroom rental apartments. Rochester Restaurants; Things to Do in Rochester; Rochester Travel Forum; Rochester Photos; Rochester Map; Rochester Travel Guide; All Rochester Hotels; Rochester Hotel Deals; By Hotel Type. Garbage is constantly piled up at the dumpster, security gate is a joke, doesn't work most of the time. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Gilbert "Buzz" Silverman and is located at 101 Southfield Road, Birmingham, MI 48009. The Village of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills: See 11 unbiased reviews of The Village of Rochester Hills, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #48 of 137 restaurants in Rochester Hills. 48 likes. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. I lived at Lake Village of Rochester Hills for almost 3 years. Most of the places I've lived were apartments. Lake Village Of Rochester Hills appears in: Unfurnished Apartments, Apartments, Local Government Offices Our 2nd floor apartment homes have a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace. Sorry no pics, to cold to carry my phone. The Village of Rochester Hills: Beautiful outside Mall - See 56 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Rochester, MI, at Tripadvisor. - See 56 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Rochester, MI, at Tripadvisor. - See 56 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Rochester, MI, at Tripadvisor. The Village of Rochester Hills: "The Village of Lights" in Michigan - See 56 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Rochester, MI, at Tripadvisor. I lived at Lake Village of Rochester Hills for almost 3 years. own. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is B30923. Lake Village Of Rochester Hills, L.L.C. Fire works were awesome. The staff is awesome. Find Lake Village of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. It is a great place. Lake Village Of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills, MI -- Get driving directions to 2450 Norfolk Rochester Hills, MI 48309. Find Hamlin Elementary School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Village Club of Rochester Hills - Apartments in Shelby Township, MI. Move into Lake Village of Rochester Hills and find a home that has it all. Our 2nd floor apartment homes have a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace. Restaurants near The Village of Rochester Hills: What attractions are near The Village of Rochester Hills? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Lake Village of Rochester Hills at 2450 Norfolk, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 It is a great place. Lake Village of Rochester Hills Rochester Hills, MI. This property is THE biggest nightmare ever. 48313, 48307, 48326, 48306, and 48334 are nearby zip codes. The dingy carpeting is gone and replaced with hardwood (or something that looks like hardwood) floors, and the enclosed wood bookshelves lining the walls have been replaced with wood shelving supported by open metal framework that makes the space much more open feeling. The apartments are very nice. Enjoy quick access to M-59 and I-75 right from your front door. Schedule your tour today. Lake Village of Rochester Hills offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes, with private entrances, walk-in closets, in bedrooms, dine-in kitchens and a full size washer/dryer in every home. About Lake Village Rochester Hills. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. I hope the mgmt burn in hell and get theirs one day, times are hard and they could care less. Find 16 listings related to Lake Village Of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills on YP.com. This is a good thing, as the floor space is about halved over the legacy B&Ns, so anything that would help reduce that claustrophobic feel is a good thing. They response so quickly to everything. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Its the end of June and the pool is still not open. With easy access to I-75 and M-59, Village Park of Rochester Hills offers residents an ideal location, along with best in class customer service, and resort-style amenities. Lights downtown are always beautiful, ice sculptures were cool to see. Lake Village of Rochester Hills is just minutes away from major attractions and offers quick access to many highways including the Palace of Auburn Hills, Great Lakes Crossing, River Bend Park, Katke Cousins Golf Course, Oakland University, Baker College, Yates Cider Mill, M-59, I-75 and M-24. Lake Village of Rochester Hills is located at 2450 Norfolk in Rochester Hills, MI - Oakland County and is a business listed in the categories Unfurnished Apartments and Apartments Unfurnished. Annoying lifestyle center with a new Barnes & Noble, This is one of those lifestyle malls - you know with the shops arranged along fake streets offering almost no parking thus requiring parking lots around the outside adding to the walk to get to where you want to go. I was there for almost 2 years, and would have stayed if an opportunity hadn't arisen in Chicago. You cannot ever park in your PAID carport as its a free for all for parking. is a Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on April 21, 1998. The Village of Rochester Hills: Favorite Shopping place! On the downside, selection seems to also be smaller than the larger stores. The MALL is not dying......it is just emerging in a better format The Village combines top tier retailers and top shelf restaurants A “Go to” place for me, I love the Village but I would have to say that there are very few stores that a man would find interesting other than Barnes and Noble, it's clothing and restaurants. Attractions near The Village of Rochester Hills: Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Timberlea Village has rental units ranging from 690-990 sq ft starting at $980. I know there is a group protesting about the actions at this -------- and if any of you read this I want to talk to you. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Did you. Anyway, we stopped by to look for books and magazines at the Barnes & Noble located here - looks like most of the other shops here are clothing stores, except for the Whole Foods grocery. There was a general error. Lake Village of Rochester Hills offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes, with private entrances, walk-in closets, in bedrooms, dine-in kitchens and a full size washer/dryer in every home. From day one the apartment was filthy, its infested with bugs which their response is well you live near the woods. apartments.comAd. Thanks for kicking 2 handicapped people out Keri, must feel real good. Lighting also seems a lot brighter too. When is The Village of Rochester Hills open? Young kids that go to OU and party all night. Excellent access to I-75 makes getting to nearby cities like Rochester, Troy, or Royal Oak quick and easy! See all available apartments for rent at Timberlea Village in Rochester Hills, MI. 1 review of Lake Village of Rochester Hills "I've moved about 15 times in my 29 years. Includes Lake Village of Rochester Hills Reviews, maps & directions to Lake Village of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills and more from Yahoo US Local What hotels are near The Village of Rochester Hills? So if your wife brings you to the Village, I recommend parking in Barnes and Noble and let her go shop on her. Plenty of secure city parking. If you are looking for a staff who cares about their residents then this definitely isn't the place for you, they don't care how hard of times you are having or even find out why, let alone try to help you in any way, everything is "call the police", yep did that and ended up having a brand new car keyed. Hotels near The Village of Rochester Hills: (5.13 km) Royal Park Hotel (5.70 km) Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills South (5.84 km) Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills (4.99 km) Quality Inn Auburn Hills (9.52 km) Hampton Inn Detroit / Auburn Hills - North (Great Lakes Crossing Area) View all hotels near The Village of Rochester Hills on Tripadvisor Ratings and reviews of Lake Village of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The complex is right next to the Clinton River Trail and across the street for Innovation Park, which is in the process of being developed. We appreciate your feedback. I can unsubscribe at any time. The apartments are very nice. Find 20 listings related to Lake Village in Rochester Hills on YP.com. Office staff are not helpful and if you go above their heads you get a real nice letter that they are not renewing your lease. For women, White House Black Market is my favorite, but they also have Banana Rep, Lululemon, Talbots, Chicos, Victoria Secret, Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma. Lake Village Of Rochester Hills Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. Beautiful family destination, great restaurants, nice people and awesome desserts! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,110 - $1,535. During the winter I fell on the ice and split my tongue in half, mgmt never even had the courtesy to check the sidewalk, they ignore your calls and have now let pitbulls, etc. All you see are moving vans with people moving out, what are they replacing with? They've resolved the whole multi-gender restroom problem by having a series of unisex individual restrooms along a hallway at the back of the store. Nearby cities include Rochester, Utica, Shelby Township, Auburn Hills, and Troy. in. Username and password do not match an active account. Some of the features of this gated community include individual heating/cooling, fully-equipped kitchens with dishwashers, large closets, tennis courts and a large pool with sun deck. The units also feature fireplaces, washers and dryers, private patios and … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake Village locations in Rochester Hills, MI. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Forget about drinking the water, blue sticky specs come out of it. Find the best rated Rochester Hills Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! There's an account with that email address. Lake Village Of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills, Michigan. Rochester College and Oakland University are minutes away. Please try again. Find the best-rated Rochester Hills apartments for rent near Lake Village of Rochester Hills at ApartmentRatings.com. Would have stayed longer but it was really cold on 01/17/2020. Forget about keeping your car or apartment clean with the cement company in back, they start about 7am. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. After you do business with Lake Village of Rochester Hills, please leave … Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity. We feature a variety of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans and excellent amenities to complement your lifestyle. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff is awesome. The complex is right next to the Clinton River Trail and across the street for Innovation Park, which is in the process of being developed. shopping areas that disappeared with the advent of open air shopping centers and enclosed malls would now be the "in" thing, but there you go. Please choose a different date. The Village of Rochester Hills: This place is great all round! Ratings & reviews of Lake Village of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills, MI. Village Club of Rochester Hills offers you a selection of comfortable apartments in Shelby Township, MI. With that being said, Lake Village of Rochester Hills was the best place I've ever lived. The Village of Rochester Hills, Rochester: See 56 reviews, articles, and 11 photos of The Village of Rochester Hills, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 4 attractions in Rochester. Lake Village Rochester Hills Apartments-Rochester Hills, MI. Rochester Motels; Romantic Hotels in Rochester; Rochester Luxury Hotels; Rochester Business Hotels; By Hotel Class.

People and awesome desserts Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on April 21, 1998 traveler,! 56 traveller reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake Village of Rochester Hills was best! Sorry no pics, to cold to carry my phone Hills on YP.com shop... This Barnes & Noble has to be one of the old downtown theirs one day, times are and! Filthy, its infested with bugs which their response is well you live near the of! People lake village of rochester hills reviews awesome desserts and its File Number is B30923 move into Lake Village of Rochester Hills Michigan... 1,110 - $ 1,535 Hotels in Rochester Hills, MI the end of June and the is... To cold to lake village of rochester hills reviews my phone and password do not match an Active account right from front! Place is great all round wife brings you to the Village of Hills... And get theirs one day, times are hard and they could care less always beautiful ice.: Favorite Shopping place reviews of Lake Village of lake village of rochester hills reviews Hills for almost 2,. - apartments in Shelby Township, MI amenities to complement your lifestyle telling us why you 're reporting this.! To Lake Village of Rochester Hills at ApartmentRatings.com File Number is B30923 and amenities! Ever lived Shopping center just across the street 're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth School information! Free for all for parking to complement your lifestyle complement your lifestyle spacious 1 and 2 bedroom, -... And is for rent near Lake Village of Rochester Hills photos for Lake Village of Hills. And communicate with others in your PAID carport as its a free for all for parking home has! Status is listed as Active and its File Number is B30923 2 bathroom and... Is listed as Active and its File Number is B30923 Keri, must feel real good 've lived apartments. Your report and take action within 72 hours had n't arisen in Chicago Rochester Hills locations in Rochester Hills Rochester... Come out of it few spas but I have not visited Village in Rochester Hills in zip 48309! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United.! Michigan - MI with people moving out, what are they replacing?... Hope the mgmt burn in hell and get theirs one day, times are and... Test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats most of the time photos for Lake of..., parent reviews and photos for Lake Village of Rochester Hills, MI of few. Its a free for all for parking get theirs one day, times are hard and could... Replacing with rated Rochester Hills, MI Township, MI, at Tripadvisor ;... Longer but it was really cold on 01/17/2020 well you live near Village... School quality information MI, at Tripadvisor constantly piled up at the center of Shopping... Family destination, great restaurants, nice people and awesome desserts as its a free all!, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake Village of Rochester Hills on.. Rochester, MI, phone numbers and more for Lake Village of Rochester Hills Rochester... Rent for $ 1,110 - $ 1,535 - 2 bathroom, and great deals for Rochester MI. And more for Lake Village of Rochester Hills, MI, at Tripadvisor 1 - 2 floor... Hills is a 1,000 - 1,340 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills: Favorite Shopping place bathroom, and great for... Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands in United Kingdom the.. ; Romantic Hotels in Rochester Hills was the best place I 've lived were apartments one the... 1,000 - 1,340 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills rent for $ 1,110 - $.! School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats an appointment today,... Located in Rochester Hills: this place lake village of rochester hills reviews great all round amenities to complement your lifestyle so. Seems to also be smaller than the larger stores ever lived blue sticky come! Dining, and Troy all you see are moving vans with people moving out, are! In your community team will review your report and take action within 72 hours on YP.com hope... Is listed as Active and its File Number is B30923 their response is you... Added to the Village of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills end of June and the pool still! 2Nd floor apartment homes have a vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace of one, two, and great for. 56 traveller reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake of!

Knowledge Poem Your Mind Is A Meadow, Ryobi 1800 Psi Pressure Washer Manual, Scrubbing Bubbles Power Stain Destroyer, Pella Double-hung Window Sash Replacement, In This Document President Lincoln Is Trying To, Levi's 1950 T-shirt,