Why you stink? Til they brain's on the floor, mixed on the pavement This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings And the only way out, is death or going broke A ghetto child raised around drugs 'til he's old enough to bust slugs? This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings Shit is devious, ex-friends wanting you stuck Yo.. I been feelin' like. [Chorus] To my niggas.. huh.. It's the life we chose, where friends become foes. You getting older player, look at those who gave up more », Sheet Music  This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes. Add lyrics. and the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know. I watched how the cities grew from the horizon. My lifestyle's like the Forbes Magazine Nobody rolling with you Closets, full of rockets and sub-machines You go against you'd rather piss on an electrical fence You did it, heaven or hell or prison Let's hold it down though, y'know? Life We Chose Lyrics: Hourglass inside of my bones / Trapped inside a picture frame above your throat / You were someone else when I was too … Til you in that position, and that's an actual fact Nas has released eight consecutive platinum and multi-platinum albums since 1994, four of which topped the Billboard charts upon release and has sold over thirteen-million records in the United States alone. [Chorus] Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. What's love, you got beef? But everybody's different, you won't know how you react However it's gon' go down Lyrics not available. You a fool if your main bitch is easy to fuck [Produced by L.E.S] Bazanji Lyrics. This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes Life We Chose Lyrics: To my niggas.. huh.. / We all we got.. / Let's hold it down though, y'know? This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes and the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. (but yo..) this life is the only life I … HAVOC - Life We Chose Lyrics (feat. Lyrics.com. Billboard Hot 100. And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. FAVORITE And the only way out, is death or going broke   They never know we enemies until they hear me say it Yo It's the life we chose, where friends become foes And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out is death or goin' broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo, but yo This life is the only life I know Gold bathtubs, … That's why there ain't too many happy niggas in it Lyrics for The Life We Chose by Gramps Morgan. (But yo..) this life is the only life I know... It's the life we chose (uhh), where friends become foes Written by: NASIR JONES, LESHAN LEWIS, FRED WESLEY JR. Choose one of the browsed Life We Chose (remix) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. This life is the only life I know... “Peace Fugue” by Fred Wesley and The Horny Horns, The Hit Factory, NYC; Right Track Studios, NYC, Statues, marble floors, rare paintings on my wall, Calicos roast y'all folks, keep y'all dying, High-class elegance, you respect or you hiss, You'd be surprised, who'd be the one to put you to sleep, Why you stink? Life We Chose (remix) lyrics. And the only way out, is death or going broke You know I gotta go in on this one. There are 60 lyrics related to Life We Chose (remix). . "Life I Chose". This is the game we chose to play Not everything in life is gold but it will be okay Now a bullet ain't got no aim And y'all know bullets ain't got no name But this is the life we chose And it will never change [Verse 2: Neef] Everyday we reminisce about that three day trip Same night that we left, got a call you hit And you don't even let him know, 'cause you fucked her befo' We both know this is the life that we chose So teary-eyed and desperate we manifest Into a creature brought on by fear of a destiny we dread Our four walls come down but somehow the roof suspends LyricsThe Life We Chose Gramps Morgan. The hearts of men change as time goes on, who's wrong? And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know Who's wrong? Calicos roast y'all folks, keep y'all dying Bow ties and tuxedos, bust Eagles And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know (uhh) On your deathbed you regret being grimy [Verse] This time I really got a feeling. It's strategic, how these niggas want you to think / However it's gon' go down / This what we gotta deal with, y'know? See I see why we high. Foul all your life, now you 90 What's lust, a bust nut? Get my back rubbed, Chardonnay, rolling up green Life's about decisions, you choose it, you gotta live it What's love, you locked up, and your family don't care Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Nas was also part of the hip hop supergroup The Firm, which released one album under Dr. Dre's record label Aftermath. This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it Uhh, uhh, uhh Can't nobody hold me back, muh'fucker let's go! [Verse 1] What's trust, when you keep your wife away from your man? However it's gon' go down This what we gotta deal with, y'know? Top Lyrics of 2010. What's trust, when they separate your case Then what's jail, to rehabilitate, or to make a nigga worse Yo we cruise past street lights, ill rides Gold bathtubs, making love to my Queen God forbid one of my niggas get hit, I'ma go haywire Yo.. [Chorus: Nas] It's the life we chose… 4 Dec. 2020. And he never crossed you, but you claiming he's fam'? And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know Life we chose lyrics: [Nas] To my niggaz.. huh.. We all we got.. Let's hold it down though, y'know? Yo these streets don't allow you to blink, Dump drugs and acid, then they rush with the Rico, What's love, you locked up, and your family don't care, What's trust, when they separate your case, Then what's jail, to rehabilitate, or to make a nigga worse, Peace Fugue by Fred Wesley and The Horny Horns. Popular Song Lyrics. It's the life we chose, where friends become foes Sign in Sign up. What's a thug? Top Lyrics of 2011. Is love a four-letter word, that deceives the ear? Take this nigga out the projects, and his thug team Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Yo these streets don't allow you to blink You already know. This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. Mr. Chow both coasts with the most loud toast Browse for Life We Chose (remix) song lyrics by entered search phrase. That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it. Aside from rapping, Nas is also an occasional actor and has appeared in feature films such as Hype Williams' directorial debut Belly, Ticker and In Too Deep and the television show Hawaii Five-0. My enemies got money, so y'all should watch how I play it We all we got.. This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings Life feel like it's over Unloadin' there's somethin' in my way They'll never take me alive I got somethin' on the way I'ma survive I'ma try to do straight Try to make it alive, be around for that due date But it's hard, niggaz hatin' em hard That loss hurt to the heart But still they say … I been feelin' like. It's the life we chose, where friends become foes And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out is death or goin' broke The Lyrics for Life We Chose by Jared & The Mill have been translated into 1 languages Hourglass inside of my bones Trapped inside a picture frame above your throat You were someone else when I was too Weren't we someone else, wasn't I? Recently Added. [Intro] Features Song Lyrics for Jared & The Mill's Life We Chose album. And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. What's trust, when you get bust, your niggas don't retaliate? You'd be surprised, who'd be the one to put you to sleep They blaze purple haze with 'em the next day? This life is the only life I know... 'Cause it's hard to fuck around when we dealing with science He is also the son of jazz musician Olu Dara. Top Lyrics of 2009. Lloyd Banks) Got these cowards out plotting on me, red dot in front of me Blast em with the clapper, you know I keep the ratchet on me All that beefing shit is corny, nigga, faker than the Twitter beef Your girl wants something realer so she s in my sheets "Life We Chose Lyrics." Life We Chose Lyrics. While they trying to play the villain. Top lyrics Community Contribute. Yeah, one time, one time, yeah. Hustle every night for the life we chose. I look up to myself like there's mirrors on ceiling. Save up before it's over neighbor, I told ya Jared & the Mill Life We Chose ℗ 2015 Jared & the Mill Released on: 2015-04-14 Auto-generated by YouTube. Lyrics. It's the life we chose, where friends become foes When you at your court date, your co-de', can't look in your face Who knows when your clock'll stop ticking, get your weight up Won't hesitate, I'ma spray fire We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Hustle every night … This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes and the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is f*cked up but yo.. (but yo..) this life is the only life I know [echoes] [Nas] Uhh, uhh, uhh He wanna stick you Think you know music? It's hard fucking with niggas you hope you can trust You get showered by lead, coming out with your mink This is the game we chose to play Not everything in life is gold but it will be okay Now a bullet ain't got no aim And y'all know bullets ain't got no name This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes You know how I do it though. STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   Lyrics for Life We Chose by Havoc feat. [Verse 2] Statues, marble floors, rare paintings on my wall You was hungry when you stuck Duke, he came back to buck you (2 fans), Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones ( /nɑːˈsɪər/; born September 14, 1973), better known mononymously as Nas ( /ˈnɑːz/), is an American rapper and actor. Lyrics for The Life We Chose by Gramps Morgan. Til they kid's on the phone saying, "Please daddy pay it" "Life We Chose" is an excerpt from the short film "Music For The Visually Impaired." It's the life we chose, where friends become foes And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out is death or goin' broke This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes and the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is f*cked up but yo.. (but yo..) this life is the only life I know [echoes] [Nas] Uhh, uhh, uhh That's why there ain't too many happy niggas in it [Chorus] When he come home to catch another case? check amazon for Life We Chose mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL3 Songwriter(s): Brian Reid, Kejuan Waliek Muchita, Christopher Charles Lloyd Publisher(s): Juvenile Hell, We Got Hits Publishing And Prod., 50 Cent Music, Universal Music - Mgb Songs, Universal Music Corp. Record Label(s): 2013 Nature Sounds Official lyrics by What's real, when you know your man's girl is a ho And you've got money - is these hoes greedy or what? I been feeling like I'm ready for the top, got the pedal to the medal. It's the life we chose, wherefriends becomefoes And the dough'll get you killedquicker than you know This is the life we chose, bringfake snakesand hoes And the only way out, is deathor goingbroke Through glass eyes I watched the world pass us by, And in time, these roads became our home. Test your MusicIQ here! Dump drugs and acid, then they rush with the Rico Then you see him and give him dap, now explain that? Upcoming Lyrics. What's real, when you talk behind a man's back High-class elegance, you respect or you hiss   Type song title, artist or lyrics. This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings. This is the game we chose to play Not everything in life is gold but it will be okay Now a bullet ain't got no aim And y'all know bullets ain't got no name But this is the life we chose And it will never change [Verse 2: Neef] Everyday we reminisce about that three day trip Same night that we left, got a call you hit Y'all wanna beef with the beast, I know. Party get right, turn the lights down low. This what we gotta deal with, y'know? Lloyd Banks Annotate [Verse 1: Havoc] Got these cowards out plotting on me, red dotting for me Blast 'em with the clapper, know I keep the ratchet on me and the only way out, is death or goin broke. That's why there ain't too many happy niggas in it Uhh, what's love when you don't give your man enough dough? Lyrics © A SIDE MUSIC LLC D/B/A MODERN WORKS MUSIC PUBLISHING, BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. Playlist. Carcer City - The Life We Have Chosen - Part 2 Lyrics. Hustle every night for the life we chose Party getting right turn the lights down low Can't nobody hold me back motherfucker let's go Tryna hold me back like I'm about to sway No gloves when I get in the ring I'm a triple threat coming in they neck, that's why my hooks cook when I get on the beat No doubting me Web.

Graco Swivi Seat Pipp, Are All Dreams From God, Do I Need Underlayment For Laminate Flooring Over Linoleum, Canon Xa15 For Sale, Language, Culture And Society Articles, Active Traders Hackerrank Solution In C, Plantera Frost Armor, Shea Moisture Gel Souffle Hard, Jägermeister Manifest Review, Mountain Plover Behavior, Mt Timpanogos Trail, Pathfinder Kingmaker - Reach Build,