They will go after a smaller prey anytime or even attack a bigger enemy, if they are in the need for flesh and blood. The power of octopus spirits lies within their tentacles, ink, strength, speed, agility and ability to camouflage themselves. I hope that has helped address some of the questions regarding the topic of a demonic entity that seems to have the appearance of a spiritual octopus. Or find a legitimate deliverance ministry working through a local church near you.Sometimes if people have tattoos, it can signify a covenant or agreement with the spiritual realm that must be renounced before deliverance can occur. thank you in advance. I had gone to a Church where the leader had a jezebel spirit but I was afflicted before even going there. Watch them manipulate and bully their way into someones bank account and bedroom until they get what they want. I would like to share the dream I had the other night, and I would like your feed back. They are part of the water kingdom and are beautiful yet very dangerous creatures. Prayer for Protection from Terrorism/ISIS, Prayer and Declaration Against Behemoth Spirits, Prayer and Decree for City Transformation, Strategic Prayer for U.S. Military Troops, Healing and Deliverance for Native Americans, Prayer to Renounce the Gods of Africa and Break Generational Curses, Healing African Americans and Cleansing Bloodline Curses, Catholicism, Santeria, Lucemi & Deliverance. Often the characteristics of a person bound or afflicted by this demonic entity seem so overwhelming that the thought of deliverance can seem hopeless. The wall extended I was sluggish. (Google International Healing Rooms by Cal Pierce and you can find a location near you). Prayer for Safety and Protection for Police and Bo... Emancipation Proclamation Declaring an End to Spiritual Slavery, Declaring Defeat Over the Spirit of Pythos, Breakthrough Prayer (Breaking Generational Curses & Cycles of Loss), Prayer for Life in the Womb (Healthy Pregnancy), Prayer to Take Back Your Family / Family Healing and Restoration, Prayer for Financial Blessing & Restoration, When God Breaks Your Heart for What Breaks His. I can feel, actually FEEL an octopus spirit wrapped around my body and head. 1. , octopus animal symbolism requires years of exploration and demands innumerable pages of symbolic explanation. I thought I was just being wierd in what I saw in the prophecy God gave me concerning a little girl, but this was DEAD ON POINT!!!! I just want freedom. Spiders in dream language often represent occult magic or witchcraft. Click on image to order! Often the use of toxic shame, guilt, fear and intimidation or heavy handed authority figures use these sort of tactics to try to control others. Observed these eight arms circle out in motion – calling to mind the concept of spiral – this forms a symbolic bond between the octopus and the meanings of the spiral or whirlpool. We don't want our kids and grand kids to go through life with unbroken curses hanging over their heads, so be spiritually responsible. Amen.I agree with Mr. Jefferson.The internet and television depending on what your doing with them. Believe me, it is a powerful and effective prayer and it does get results! As we all know waters spirits hangout around regions that are close to large bodies of water, however are not limited to operation only within that kingdom. Octopus spirits manifest through uncommon headaches, migraines, nightmares, blocked dreams, mental confusion. Can someone please help me. Detain- this tactic is used to hold its prey up or down. Thus you need to reach out to them with love and affection. Aug 18, 2018 - What Does an Octopus Symbolize The octopus, with all its charismatic complexity, embodies strategy, sixth sense, resilience, deep-running emotions, and creativity. It's so bad and I just printed out the link above and after work today I am going to go and pray through this. Octopus is also a great model for working with the energy of Mercury Retrograde. All forms of witchcraft deal with control, therefore it hungers and thirsts after it, the spirit wants to govern everyone and everything it touches. There all types of water demons. One biblical meaning of the octopus in your dream could be something that you need to avoid. You're right on point in that those are also characteristics of a Jezebel spirit. 5:7; Acts 10:38), Deter- this tactic is used to hold its prey back. Truth be known, I've got a soft spot for the octopus. Battling Depression? People rarely survive shark attacks, exactly because once they catch their prey, they simply won’t let go until it is theirs completely. Those are clues as to what God is communicating.As I think about a mimic octopus, (and the fact that you feel God is showing you something), it seems very clear that God may be trying to alert you to the possibility that you have someone in your life that is putting on a mask, trying to appear one way when they actually have a hidden agenda. I can remember having a since of fear and trying to throw/pop it off my arm; then it went into me hearing that an old coworker just quit her job and left. Well beloved its because the root of the spirit has not been dealt with and all it needs is a little water to grow back. Additionally, if a symbol con… Whether it is offense over politics, religion, freedom, etc., the list is long, and many deal with … That can be something the enemy is working through.I am not sure if you are aware there is a great resource to the body of Christ: the International Healing Rooms. Shortness of breath, smothering or choking feelings are also strong indications a octopus spirit is in operation. I've had a bad nightmare a week ago. This is exactly what you are doing. With eight arms, the octopus shares some symbolic meanings with the spider as well as the meanings of number eight. What is the Symbolism of the Penguin Spirit Animal? I have never been involved with any of the New Age, Hypnosis, martial arts, yoga or deeply involved with the occult. Attention to detail and proper placement is crucial when using this type of design, especially since one of the highlights of an octopus is its tentacles which require ample amounts of space for proper detailing and execution… 2:5; 1 Pet. Sometimes people will get a prophetic insight, a dream or other clue that the spirits involved are so intertwined it is like an octopus. ", THE CLARION CALL & RELEASE OF THE BOUNTY HUNTER Part 1, The Clarion Call & Releasing of the Bounty Hunter Pt.2-3, {"items":["5f6541bf2d2994001739a0aa","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a9","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a8","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a7","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a6","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a2","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a3","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a5","5f6541bf2d2994001739a0a4"],"styles":{"galleryType":"Columns","groupSize":1,"showArrows":true,"cubeImages":true,"cubeType":"max","cubeRatio":1.7777777777777777,"isVertical":true,"gallerySize":30,"collageAmount":0,"collageDensity":0,"groupTypes":"1","oneRow":false,"imageMargin":22,"galleryMargin":0,"scatter":0,"chooseBestGroup":true,"smartCrop":false,"hasThumbnails":false,"enableScroll":true,"isGrid":true,"isSlider":false,"isColumns":false,"isSlideshow":false,"cropOnlyFill":false,"fixedColumns":0,"enableInfiniteScroll":true,"isRTL":false,"minItemSize":50,"rotatingGroupTypes":"","rotatingCubeRatio":"","gallerySliderImageRatio":1.7777777777777777,"numberOfImagesPerRow":3,"numberOfImagesPerCol":1,"groupsPerStrip":0,"borderRadius":0,"boxShadow":0,"gridStyle":0,"mobilePanorama":false,"placeGroupsLtr":false,"viewMode":"preview","thumbnailSpacings":4,"galleryThumbnailsAlignment":"bottom","isMasonry":false,"isAutoSlideshow":false,"slideshowLoop":false,"autoSlideshowInterval":4,"bottomInfoHeight":0,"titlePlacement":["SHOW_ON_THE_RIGHT","SHOW_BELOW"],"galleryTextAlign":"center","scrollSnap":false,"itemClick":"nothing","fullscreen":true,"videoPlay":"hover","scrollAnimation":"NO_EFFECT","slideAnimation":"SCROLL","scrollDirection":0,"overlayAnimation":"FADE_IN","arrowsPosition":0,"arrowsSize":23,"watermarkOpacity":40,"watermarkSize":40,"useWatermark":true,"watermarkDock":{"top":"auto","left":"auto","right":0,"bottom":0,"transform":"translate3d(0,0,0)"},"loadMoreAmount":"all","defaultShowInfoExpand":1,"allowLinkExpand":true,"expandInfoPosition":0,"allowFullscreenExpand":true,"fullscreenLoop":false,"galleryAlignExpand":"left","addToCartBorderWidth":1,"addToCartButtonText":"","slideshowInfoSize":200,"playButtonForAutoSlideShow":false,"allowSlideshowCounter":false,"hoveringBehaviour":"NEVER_SHOW","thumbnailSize":120,"magicLayoutSeed":1,"imageHoverAnimation":"NO_EFFECT","imagePlacementAnimation":"NO_EFFECT","calculateTextBoxWidthMode":"PERCENT","textBoxHeight":60,"textBoxWidth":200,"textBoxWidthPercent":75,"textImageSpace":10,"textBoxBorderRadius":0,"textBoxBorderWidth":0,"loadMoreButtonText":"","loadMoreButtonBorderWidth":1,"loadMoreButtonBorderRadius":0,"imageInfoType":"ATTACHED_BACKGROUND","itemBorderWidth":0,"itemBorderRadius":0,"itemEnableShadow":false,"itemShadowBlur":20,"itemShadowDirection":135,"itemShadowSize":10,"imageLoadingMode":"BLUR","expandAnimation":"NO_EFFECT","imageQuality":90,"usmToggle":false,"usm_a":0,"usm_r":0,"usm_t":0,"videoSound":false,"videoSpeed":"1","videoLoop":true,"gallerySizeType":"px","gallerySizePx":1000,"allowTitle":true,"allowContextMenu":true,"textsHorizontalPadding":-30,"itemBorderColor":{"themeName":"color_12","value":"rgba(164,6,6,0)"},"showVideoPlayButton":true,"galleryLayout":2,"calculateTextBoxHeightMode":"MANUAL","targetItemSize":1000,"selectedLayout":"2|bottom|1|max|true|0|true","layoutsVersion":2,"selectedLayoutV2":2,"isSlideshowFont":true,"externalInfoHeight":60,"externalInfoWidth":0.75},"container":{"width":220,"galleryWidth":242,"galleryHeight":0,"scrollBase":0,"height":null}}, I wanted to address a topic that has become quite popular once again, WATER SPIRITS.

Washago Train Station, Computer Syst Techn Networking In Georgian, 48 Black Stainless Steel Range, 7000 Baby Names, Can I Drive After Tooth Extraction, Hotel National Park, Google Cloud Platform Big Data And Machine Learning Fundamentals, How To Catch Mullet Qld,