Version. Psalm 121:2 2 b My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. (2) My help cometh . 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. KING JAMES VERSION (KJV) TRANSLATION, MEANING, CONTEXT. Darby Bible Translation My help cometh from Jehovah, who made the heavens and the earth. Psalm 121:2: My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:2 (King James Version) A.F.V A.S.V. Psalm 121:2 - Modern King James Version . Psa 121:2 My help comes from the L ORD, who made heaven and earth! Cancel. Many readers of Psalm 121 have connected it with life’s journey — or at least with life’s journeys. A Song of degrees. Psalms 121:2-5 NKJV. King James Version (1611) ARRAY(0x55b746e2fad8) J.P. Green Literal Translation ARRAY(0x55b746e2ff28) Miles Coverdale Bible (1535) ARRAY(0x55b746e33970) New American Standard Version ARRAY(0x55b746e33b98) New Century Version ARRAY(0x55b746e33dc0) New International Version ARRAY(0x55b746e33fa0) New King James ARRAY(0x55b746e34180) New … The LORD protects you; the LORD is a shelter right by your side. To get what Psalm 121:2 means based on its source text, scroll down or follow these links for the original scriptural meaning , biblical context and relative popularity. It indicates (a) a consciousness that help could come only from God; (b) a belief that it would come from him; and a confident yet humble reliance on him. 2 Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips. Psalm 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. Psa 121:3: He will not allow your foot to be moved; I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. This is the answer to the anxious inquiry in Psalms 121:1. NKJV… He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. I heard it for the first time that day and the song totally touched my soul. Psalms 121:2-8 NKJV. Bible Language English. 3 He will not allow your foot to [ a]be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Psalms 121:2 Context. ... No entry exists in Scofield for Psalms 121:2. ... Psa 121:2 - My help comes from the L ORD, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2 - American King James Version (1999) My help comes from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. New King James Version (NKJV), NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America. Psalms 121. You Can Know God. It is noticeable that the style, "maker of heaven and earth," is a peculiarity of psalms which are certainly post-exile, and show how strongly the contrast with heathenism impressed the creative power of God on the Hebrew mind. Psa 121:5 : The LORD is … ... Psalm 121:1-8. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. see the chapter. Psalm 121. Psalms 121:1 - 121:2. King James Version My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 2 (A)My help comes from the Lord,Who made heaven and earth. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. Psalm 121:2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Home. Tools. For all the saints. Psalms 121:1 : Psalms 121:3 >> DISCLAIMER: Church of the Great God (CGG) provides these resources to aid the individual in studying the Bible. Which made heaven and earth - The great Creator of the universe. Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software . This theme is carried through the four strophes, and uses a poetic technique frequently employed in the Songs of Ascent, called anadiplosis. 122 I was glad when they said to me, ( A) “Let us go into the house of the Lord.”. Psalm 121:2 NKJV - My help comes from the Lord, Who made - Bible Gateway. My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. 3 What shall be given to you, Or what shall be done to you, You false tongue? Psalm 121 King James Version (KJV). 5 The Lord is your 2 keeper; The Lord is e your shade f at your right hand. World English Bible My help comes from Yahweh, who made heaven and earth. 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} 119 1 Blessed are those whose k way is blameless, who l walk in the law of the L ord! Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. . Psa 121:2: My help comes from the L ORD, Who made heaven and earth. God the Help of Those Who Seek Him - A Song of Ascents. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalms 121:2. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Psa 121:1: A Song of Ascents. psalm 121 nkjv October 31, 2020 American Standard Version, Psalms 121:2 NKJV. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. 121 I (A)will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help?2 (B)My help comes from the Lord,Who made heaven and earth. Copy Options. Read Psalm 121:2 in NKJV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. It indicates KJV: King James Version . 3:23)My help c I will lift up my eyes to the hills-- From whence comes my help? "Shall I lift up mine eyes unto the hills? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. 1 (A Song of degrees.) Another friend loves this psalm because it speaks words of promise about God’s providence and protection on life’s journey. Perhaps it is best regarded as a psalm of the Exile. Recently I heard my little cousin sing a beautiful song for her church Choir Day titled “My Help (Cometh From The Lord)” by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. And He heard me. “My help”: The psalmist does not look to the creation, but rather the Creator for his help. .--Not as the superstition of the Canaanite said, from the sacred summits themselves, but from their Creator's Lord. Psalm 121 1 Psalm 121 A song of ascents. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} 5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. My Help Comes from the Lord Psalm 121:2 NKJV By Grace On Jun 11, 2013 What makes the law wonderful? July 23rd August 10th ... “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” — Psalm 46:10 (ESV) Devotional. Psalms 121 is an excellent Psalm to memorize; it is short and one concept logically follows the other making it easier to memorize. Who helps his people out of the hands of all their enemies, and out of all their troubles and afflictions. 3 c He will not allow your foot to 1 be moved; d He who keeps you will not slumber. 21:16; 60:7; Jer. Psalm 121 1 Psalm 121 A song of ascents. Psalms 121:2-5 NKJV My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. 27:21will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help?#(Jer. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.#I will…: or, Shall I lift up mine eyes to the hills? I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Bible Verses Like Psalms 121:2 - cross references and similar Bible verses related to Baruch 3:18 - My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. Today’s devotional meditation is taken from Psalm 121:2-3a, which says, “My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. 2000. 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:2 (King James Version) A.F.V ... New King James Version My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. The Holy Bible: King James Version. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:2. I lift my eyes toward the mountains. Psalm 121:1-2 A Song of Ascents. Why do you look with hatred, O many-peaked mountain, at the mount that God desired for his abode, yes, where the Lord will dwell forever? 2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. 121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2:10; 49:28; Ezek. Psalm 104:4 servants; Psalm 104:5 Lit. (Psalm 136:1–26) We tend to think of the work of the Holy Spirit on an individual, one-to-one basis, which is, of course, correct. Psalm 121:2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1, Psalms 121:2. Psalm 121 is a psalm about trusting in God’s providential care. 2 Our feet have been standing. Used by permission. Cancel. Read verse in New King James Version 2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. (Psalm 119:18) Why does this psalm repeat the same thing ("for his mercy endureth for ever") over and over? formed; Psalm 104:35 Heb. Psalm 121:2-8 2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Used by permission. 5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. Young's Literal Translation My help is from Jehovah, maker of heaven and earth, Psalm 121:2 Parallel Psalms chapter 121 KJV (King James Version) 1 (A Song of degrees.) in E-Prime My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121 The LORD Our Protector - A song of ascents. It is noticeable that the style, "maker of heaven and earth," is a peculiarity of psalms which are certainly post-exile, and show how strongly the contrast with heathenism impressed the creative power of God on the Hebrew mind. My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2 - American Standard Version 2015 . 7The Lord shall [c]preserve you from all evil;He shall preserve your soul. Passage. NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? The technique “occurs when a word or phrase at the end of one line is picked up and used in the subsequent line, often near the front” (730). God the Help of Those Who Seek HimA Song of Ascents.I #Gen. 25:13; Is. Read verse in New King James Version Praying through Psalm 121:2 . My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. 5 Woe is me, that I dwell in. 4 Sharp arrows of the [ a]warrior, With coals of the broom tree! N.A.S.B. And from a deceitful tongue. My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. Revised Standard Version My help comes … 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. 2 (A)My help comes from the Lord,Who made heaven and earth. Read verse in New King James Version My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Read verse in New King James Version But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us…sanctification… — 1 Corinthians 1:30 (NKJV) Devotional. ... from the Authorized King James Version of the Bible). Thank You Father God that You are my ever-present help in troubled times and that by the blood of Christ I now have access to Your throne of grace, for mercy - to find help in time on need, in Jesus name I pray, AMEN. New King James Version (NKJV). Psalm 121:1,Psalm 121:2 NKJV - God the Help of Those Who Seek Him - A - Bible Gateway. Psa 121:4 : Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. Indeed, the Protector of Israel does not slumber or sleep. Psalm 121:2 "My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth." Your Word Is a Lamp to My Feet Aleph. | New King James Version (NKJV) | Download The Bible App Now. It promises Yahweh's protection. My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121 - A Song of Ascents. As the authors further explain, “Some interpreters refer t… see the chapter. My help cometh from the Lord - From Yahweh. Once we recognize that the psalmist uses "hills" as an image of a problem to a pilgrim, we easily understand the rest of the psalm as an encouragement to those on a spiritual pilgrimage to the Kingdom of God. 3 He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will … He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. I memorized this Psalm in Sunday School when I was ten years old (believe me, that was a long time ago). 2 b My help comes from the LORD, I look up to the mountains--does my help come from there? All rights reserved. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. King James Version (KJV) My help comes from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. God the Help of Those Who Seek HimA Song of Ascents.I #Gen. 25:13; Is. It … Some call this the soldier's psalm, and think it was penned in the camp, when David was hazarding his life in the high places of the field, and thus trusted God to … .--Not as the superstition of the Canaanite said, from the sacred summits themselves, but from their Creator's Lord. Psa 121:3 : He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. to be kept diligently. 2 Blessed are those who m keep his n testimonies, who o seek him with their whole heart, 3 who also p do no wrong, but walk in his ways! I will lift up my eyes to the hills--From whence comes my help? 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Joy of Going to the House of the Lord. 4 You have commanded your q precepts. Psa 121:2 My help comes from the L ORD, Who made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:2 NKJV. Psalm 121:2: My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Read verse in King James Version 2 bMy help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. In fact many families read this Psalm out loud together before going on a trip. 21:16; 60:7; Jer. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore. BIBLICAL COMMENTARY (Bible Study) Psalm 121 EXEGESIS: INTRODUCTION: Psalm 121 encourages pilgrims braving dangerous roads to Jerusalem. Looking up. The change in personal pronouns between verses 1-2 (I-my) and verses 3-8 (you-your) may signal a dialogue between pilgrims or groups of pilgrims. This is the answer to the anxious inquiry in Psalm 121:1. 1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.. 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.. 5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. Bible Language English. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Devout Jews recite portions of this Psalm when they leave or enter their homes. 2:10; 49:28; Ezek. Whence should my help come?" He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalm 121:1-2 My Help Comes from the Lord 1 I a WILL lift up my eyes to the hills - From whence comes my help? My help {\i cometh} from Jehovah,\par\tab Who made heaven and earth. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. founded the earth upon her bases; Psalm 104:8 Or The mountains rose up; The valleys sank down; Psalm 104:18 rock hyraxes; Psalm 104:26 A large sea creature of unknown identity; Psalm 104:26 Lit. Version. ? NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. . Sign up for the Verse of the Day. The precise associations of the psalm cannot be fixed with any certainty. Where will my help come from? 3 He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4 indeed, he … Now viewing scripture range from the book of Psalms chapter 121:1 through chapter 121:2... Psalms Chapter 121. Of David. 121 I (A)will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help? … Continue reading "Commentary on Psalm 121" 4 Behold, He who keeps Israel. My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. (2) My help cometh . 27:21will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help?#(Jer. 1 (A Song of degrees.) Psalm 121:2-8 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121 - A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem. NKJV: New King James Version . Handed down. Hallelujah He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber. A Song of degrees. Psalm 121:2 NKJV. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. American King James Version (AKJV) ... Barnes's Psalms 121:2 Bible Commentary My help cometh from the Lord - From Yahweh. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. 1 (A Song of degrees.) 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. All rights reserved. 3 He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. The psalm divides naturally into two verse groups––1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8. The Psalms: 121: The LORD Is Thy Keeper: A Song of degrees. My help cometh from the 2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. (3) He will not allow your foot to be moved…” (NKJV) In this topsy turvy world, it is easy to become shaken by all of the disturbances we see. A Song of Ascents. My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:2 KJV. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. whence should my help come? 4 Behold, … Psalms 121:2 (King James Version) A.F.V A.S.V. 3:23)My help c Psalm 121, NKJV. Psa 121:2 : My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. “Psalm 121 is classified as a psalm of confidence meant to celebrate God’s providential care and is the second psalm in the Songs of Ascent” (429), which begin with Psalm 120. O mountain of God, mountain of Bashan; O many-peaked mountain, mountain of Bashan! I could tell that song … Psalm 121. 3 cHe will not allow your foot to 1be moved; dHe who keeps you will not slumber. I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? A friend of mine always leads his family in reciting Psalm 121 when they depart on a journey. Psalm 68:15-16. It is a travel Psalm. Psalms 121:2 My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2–8 2 b My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

Winter Gem Boxwood Vs Wintergreen Boxwood, White Fungus On Pickles, As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo - 8 Oz Bottle, Ball Whisk Uses, As I Am Jamaican Black Castor Oil Water Ingredients, Short Term Lease Apartments Nj, Gubi Large Mirror, Italian Sausage Quiche, Shark Tooth Island Nc, Mora Companion Tang,