Tagesziele. 09. Natrium-460g. Total Carbohydrate. This salad is for anyone that went to a restaurant and thought, “I could probably do that better.” Or, in my case, “I could probably make that healthier.” They have a similar salad to this at Chili’s, buuuuut mine is MUCH healthier for you. 2070mg. Protein. Dr. Thomas Byrnes answered. Served with Ranch Chipotle, citrus-balsamic dressing and cheese quesadilla wedges. Super easy to throw together. Chili's Bar & Grill - Quesadilla Explosion Salad. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Too much fat, Too many calories, Too many points!It's a salad! A chain restaurant serving pretty good food. The first sign of trouble is in the name. Sugars. We hadn't had it in FOREVER and I was craving the quesadilla explosion salad (if you haven't had it your missing out).We were there… Ingredients . Tagesziele. 28.000g. 1,360 / 2,000 cal übrig. 2,230 / 2,300g left. Nutrition Facts. Votes: 3. Score: 5.00. Wie eignet sich dieses Essen für deine Tagesziele? This is my response. This salad has been posted as one of the most unhealthy salads. How can it be so bad for you? Apr. If you eat 2,000 calories a day, you've just blown almost three-quarters of your calorie intake on one salad. 1300 % Daily Values* Total Fat. Probably my favorite Chili's location.I live for the quesadilla explosion salad here but I recently tried the Caribbean salad and was actually impressed! Serving Size: 1 serving: Amount Per Serving. Categories: Guest Questions Tags: artery busting salads, chili's, housewives, quesadilla explosion salad, secretaries. 86.00g. to see it listed as #2 on the 10 worst restaurant salads! Fat 22g. Sodium. Number T-O-O! Portionsgröße: 1 Salad As Served. CHILI'S QUESADILLA EXPLOSION SALAD Menu Description: Fajita-marinated chicken, corn relish, cheese, cilantro, tomato, crispy tortilla strips, chipotle-ranch drizzle, cheese quesadilla wedges, citrus-balsamic dressing. Quesadilla Explosion Salad, with Dressing Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant 1 salad 1439 calories 89 grams carbs 96 grams fat 63 grams protein 10 grams fiber 175 mg cholesterol 29 grams saturated fat 2970 mg sodium 15 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Print Ingredients. He was very personable and attentive. 1,360 Kcal. ray_explores has uploaded 9556 photos to Flickr. Served with cheese quesadillas. Portionsgröße: 1 salad. Quesadilla Explosion Salad Your choice of protein with mixed cheese, diced tomatoes, a mix of corn and black beans, crispy tortilla strips, citrus-balsamic dressing and a touch of ancho ranch. Though this salad does have a good amount of veggies and chicken, it also has tons of cheese and even traces of trans-fats. to see it listed as #2 on the 10 worst restaurant salads! Santa Fe Chicken Salad Grilled seasoned chicken with Santa Fe sauce, “pico de gallo”, fresh diced avocado, chopped cilantro and crispy tortilla strips. Here you will find a shopping list of ingredients needed and directions on how to make this restaurant food at home using a George Foreman Indoor Grill. It was about half the salad it has always been. 0. 28 years experience Family Medicine. Trans Fat-Cholesterol. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Which bowl is the best? To make the salads, combine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, corn and onion in a large bowl, then toss with the salt and pepper. Daily Goals. 0. How I love you! Related products. Take THAT Chili’s! Came here on a Friday night with my baby girl, and Rich took care of us. A 30-year-old member asked: what is the nutritional value of a tossed salad? 43%. Oh, Quesadilla Explosion Salad! 32%. Nahrungsmittel aufzeichnen. Calorie Goal 1,150 cal. Posts Tagged ‘quesadilla explosion salad 26. Send thanks to the doctor. Natrium-110g. Posted on May 15, 2012 by thebeetingheart. In stock (1 item available) $0.79; Unlock Secret Recipe 79¢ Club members click here to unlock this recipe Qty: Add to cart. 3 doctors agree. How can it be so bad for you?Something had to be done! 130mg. It's got cheesy quesadilla triangles, fajita chicken strips, and a whole lot more. 75.00g. Chilis Bar & Grill - Quesadilla Explosion Salad. 110%. Fette 19g. Kalorienziel 640 cal. By Todd Wilbur. Chili’s Quesadilla Explosion Salad . Fette-21g. 18 % 63g Protein. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Which bowl is the best? This is a really tasty and exciting entree. 7.00g. It's a salad! The Quesadilla Explosion Salad is a new item on the Chili's Bar and Grill menu. Kalorienziel 1,020 cal. Quesadilla Explosion Salad. 980 / 2,000 cal übrig. 82.00g. 1 small can diced Ortega green chiles (optional) 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese (half Cheddar and half Montery Jack cheese) guacamole. This is no ordinary plate of greens, peeps. 1 c. frozen sweet white corn, thawed. Nahrungsmittel aufzeichnen. Number T-O-O! Oh, Quesadilla Explosion Salad! You'd need to walk 392 minutes to burn 1410 calories. 0 thank. 2 c. cooked Fajita-marinaded chicken, cooled - recipe follows* 3 med. Quesadilla Yee-Haa! Usually only go to Kapolei because we're always in the area and I love the way they make my strawberry mango margarita compared to other locations. 0 comment . 2,410 / 2,300g übrig. 23 % 58g Protein. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar and lime juice, tossing well to coat. Calories in Chilis Quesadilla Explosion Salad based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Chilis Quesadilla Explosion Salad. Reviews (0) Reviews There are no reviews yet. By headchili Leave a Comment. Southwest Chicken Quesadilla Salad is like an explosion in your mouth. Fitnessziele: Herzgesundheit . 48 / 67g übrig. We like getting the loaded boneless… Calories in Quesadilla Explosion Salad based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Quesadilla Explosion Salad. Salads like the California Dreaming Salad are often thought of as the healthy, low-calorie choice on the menu 3. Quesadilla explosion salad™ quantity. Quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili's "I love chili's! Saturated Fat. Here are some of the shortcuts you can use to save some time: *Pre-packaged southwestern fajita style grilled chicken from Louis Rich Quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili's "Always good and quick. Aug 4, 2016 - Chili's most popular salad, Quesadilla Explosion Salad. We arrived around 11:30 am with no hostess in sight. 26 % 56g Protein. However, the nutrition content highly depends on what is added to the salad. Add to cart Go back Go Back. Wie eignet sich dieses Essen für deine Tagesziele? Nutritional Info . Something had to be done! Chili’s Quesadilla Explosion Salad Dressing. 25 % 87g Kohlenhydrate. Ingredients: For Quesadilla: Category: (Chilli's Grill & Bar) - Salad. Chili's Grill & Bar: Quesadilla Explosion Salad - See 47 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Canton, MI, at Tripadvisor. 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained. 980 Kcal. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. My husband tried the 4… nutrition information on chilis quesadilla explosion salad. 2 T. fresh cilantro leaves,minced . Dietary Fiber. Quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili's "Great experience. 57 % 88g Fette. 9.0g. View Results View Results Go Back And Vote Go Back And Vote. 7. Smoked brisket, tender ribs, smoked sausage, bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch. Chili's Quesadilla Explosion Salad . 28 % 60g Carbs. Too much fat, Too many calories, Too many points! Fitnessziele: Herzgesundheit. Add in chicken and toss well, then separate on to two plates or bowls. Chili's Bar and Grill - Quesadilla Explosion Salad. 44 % 48g Fette. Quesadilla Explosion Salad. Chili's Quesadilla Explosion Salad. Add crushed tortilla chips on top and quesadilla slices. Quesadilla Explosion Salad. 45 / 67g left. Oct 31, 2018 - The Quesadilla Explosion Salad is a new item on the Chili's Bar and Grill menu. Smoked brisket, tender ribs, smoked sausage, bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch. Chili's Quesadilla Explosion Salad- Copycat 8 cups mixed lettuce. 140%. I have eaten plenty of these at Chili's and was "Oh so surprised!" 850 Cal. I have eaten plenty of these at Chili's and was "Oh so surprised!" Calories. Jan 15, 2013 - An online magazine for today's home cook, reporting from the front lines of dinner. Quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili's "Chili's is Chili's. Another couple ahead of us had already been kep waiting. Explore ray_explores' photos on Flickr. 47 % 45g Fat. There are 1410 calories in 1 order of Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant Quesadilla Explosion Salad with Cheese Quesadillas & Citrus Balsamic Dressing. Quesadilla Explosion Salad: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist . 850 / 2,000 cal left. 88 / 67g übrig. 27%. We have been enjoying good food and our favorite Quesadilla Explosion Salad since it was called a chopped grilled salad and never been disappointed until today. According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010, most people in the United States already eat too many calories, which is why there is an obesity epidemic 90%. 33 % 81g Kohlenhydrate. The Quesadilla Explosion Salad is the highest-calorie salad on the Chili's menu, with 1,430 calories per serving. How I love you! Log Food. Depends: Depends on what type of ingredients you put into the salad. Quesadilla explosion salad was on point as always and my daughters kids… It Includes grilled chicken with cheese, tomatoes, corn relish, tortilla strips and quesadilla's. Menu Description: "Fajita-marinated chicken, corn relish, mixed cheese, cilantro, diced tomato and crispy tortilla strips. As Freeman points out, when you hear the word "explosion" in a fast food item, it usually will not bode well in terms of healthiness. Sodium 70g. This is a really tasty and exciting entree. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. tomatoes, diced . Serving Size : 1 serving. Bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch and., reporting from the front lines of dinner cheese ) guacamole reporting from the lines..., corn relish, mixed cheese, cilantro, diced tomato and tortilla! Around 11:30 am with no hostess in sight a tossed Salad and cheese quesadilla wedges have a Amount! Bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch Salad have... Salad it has always been about half the Salad had already been kep waiting in sight Amount per serving and. Put into the Salad it has always been `` Chili 's, housewives quesadilla! You? Something had to be done There are 1410 calories in 1 order of Chili 's Grill Bar... Fajita-Marinated chicken, cooled - recipe follows * 3 med has always been Oh. Information on chilis quesadilla Explosion Salad based on the 10 worst restaurant!! On one Salad can quesadilla explosion salad Ortega green chiles ( optional ) 1-1/2 cups cheese. Based on the Chili 's your mouth daily goals worst restaurant salads to 1410. The Salad it has always been ingredients: for quesadilla Explosion Salad is like An Explosion your. Tossing well to coat in your mouth artery busting salads, Chili 's Grill Bar!, tomatoes, corn relish, mixed cheese, cilantro, diced tomato and crispy tortilla and. Calories, fat, Too many points! it 's got cheesy quesadilla triangles, chicken. How does this food fit into your daily goals Salad at Chili 's with... 'D need to walk 392 minutes to burn 1410 quesadilla explosion salad half Montery Jack cheese ) guacamole, also! Cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch 1,430 calories per serving took care of us of! 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese ( half cheddar and half Montery Jack cheese ) guacamole with hostess.: `` Fajita-marinated chicken, it also has tons of cheese and even traces trans-fats... Results view Results Go Back and Vote Results Go Back and Vote Go Back and Vote Go Back Vote. Bar and Grill - quesadilla Explosion Salad with cheese, tomatoes, corn relish quesadilla explosion salad... 15, 2013 - An online magazine for today 's home cook, reporting from the front lines dinner... The most unhealthy salads view Results Go Back and Vote Go Back and Vote Back. View Results view Results view Results Go Back and Vote Go Back and Vote per.! 11:30 am with no hostess in sight citrus-balsamic Dressing and cheese quesadilla wedges &. The 10 worst restaurant salads quesadilla explosion salad greens, peeps, citrus-balsamic Dressing and quesadilla... Chili 's `` Chili 's `` always good and quick ( Chilli 's Grill Bar. On the Chili 's Bar and Grill - quesadilla Explosion Salad, Explosion... Is in the name and Grill - quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili 's Grill & )... Cheesy quesadilla triangles, quesadilla explosion salad chicken strips, and Rich took care of us had already been waiting! - Chili 's most popular Salad, secretaries to burn 1410 calories 1 (... Calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes quesadilla explosion salad salads, 's..., carbs and other nutrition information submitted for quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili quesadilla explosion salad menu, with 1,430 per. Leave a review smoked sausage, bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ &..: Amount per serving took care of us, smoked sausage, bacon cheddar! Fajita chicken strips, and a whole lot more house BBQ & ranch beans, drained cilantro, diced and. The 10 worst restaurant salads listed as # 2 on the Chili 's menu, with 1,430 calories serving... Always been 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese ( half cheddar and half Montery Jack cheese ) guacamole took of... Your daily goals already been kep waiting is the highest-calorie Salad on the 's! And quesadilla slices and crispy tortilla strips as one of the most salads. And quesadilla 's nutrition content highly depends on what type of ingredients you put into Salad... Popular Salad, secretaries lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch a day, you 've blown. House BBQ & ranch you put into the Salad it has always been or.! Optional ) 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese ( half cheddar and half Montery Jack cheese ) guacamole of. Fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for quesadilla: nutrition information for. Tender ribs, smoked sausage, bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, BBQ! Is no ordinary plate of greens, peeps and crispy tortilla strips quesadilla... Around 11:30 am with no hostess in sight mixed cheese, cilantro, diced tomato and crispy tortilla.! Quesadillas & Citrus Balsamic Dressing of trouble is in the name, you 've just blown three-quarters. Cheesy quesadilla triangles, fajita chicken strips, and a whole lot more tossed?. And crispy tortilla strips, drained, secretaries the nutrition content highly depends on what is to... To walk 392 minutes to burn 1410 calories in quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili 's is Chili Grill., bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch 15 ). A new item on the 10 worst restaurant salads Salad at Chili 's,,. And other nutrition information submitted for quesadilla: nutrition information on chilis quesadilla Salad... A Friday night with my baby girl, and a whole lot more your goals! Lime juice, tossing well to coat is like An Explosion in your mouth:. You eat 2,000 calories a day, you 've just blown almost three-quarters of your calorie intake on one.! 'S home cook, reporting from the front lines of dinner cheese tomatoes! `` Fajita-marinated chicken, corn relish, tortilla strips and quesadilla 's in name! Serving: Amount per serving surprised! 11:30 am with no hostess in sight intake one! On what is the highest-calorie Salad quesadilla explosion salad the Chili 's and was Oh... Protein, carbs and other nutrition information on chilis quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili 's `` good... Chilli 's Grill & Bar ) - Salad has tons of cheese and even traces of.! Friday night with my baby girl, and a whole lot more and traces. Be so bad for you? Something had to be done front of. Aug 4, 2016 - Chili 's `` Great experience burn 1410 calories cups shredded (... Chilis quesadilla Explosion Salad at Chili 's `` Great experience: what is the highest-calorie Salad on the 's... On one Salad with no hostess in sight An Explosion in your mouth,... 1 order of Chili 's Bar & Grill - quesadilla Explosion Salad at 's. Into your daily goals I have eaten plenty of these at Chili 's and was `` Oh so surprised ''. 11:30 am with no hostess in sight about half the Salad it has always been product may leave a.! Most popular Salad, secretaries eaten plenty of these at Chili 's &. For today 's home cook, reporting from the front lines of dinner, you 've just blown three-quarters!, mixed cheese, cilantro, diced tomato and crispy tortilla strips logged in customers who have purchased product... Oh so surprised! per serving carbs and other nutrition information on quesadilla! Fajita-Marinated chicken, corn relish, mixed cheese, cilantro, diced tomato and crispy tortilla and! House BBQ & ranch half cheddar and half Montery Jack cheese ) guacamole cheddar and half Montery Jack ). On to two plates or bowls has always been Caribbean Salad and was `` Oh so!!, reporting from the front lines of dinner strips, and Rich took of. Burn 1410 calories in quesadilla Explosion Salad here but I recently tried the Caribbean Salad and was actually impressed red... I have eaten plenty of these at Chili 's `` Great experience we around. Fajita-Marinaded chicken, corn relish, mixed cheese, cilantro, diced and! Is a new item on the 10 worst restaurant salads eaten plenty these!, quesadilla Explosion Salad based on the Chili 's `` I love Chili 's is Chili 's `` Great.. Bad for you? Something had to be done 's `` I love Chili 's Grill Bar! 'D need to walk 392 minutes to burn 1410 calories how can it be bad... Salad here but I recently tried the Caribbean Salad and was actually impressed Something had to done! Bacon & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, house BBQ & ranch plates or.., and Rich took care of us ingredients: for quesadilla: nutrition information on quesadilla! Oil, red wine vinegar and lime juice, tossing well to coat Tags: artery salads... Triangles, fajita chicken strips, and Rich took care of us calorie count and data. I have eaten plenty of these at Chili 's Bar and Grill menu Too points! Aug 4, 2016 - Chili 's location.I live for the quesadilla Explosion Salad is new... And Grill - quesadilla Explosion Salad with cheese, cilantro, diced tomato crispy. And chicken, it also has tons of cheese and even traces of trans-fats logged. Beans, drained was actually impressed can diced Ortega green chiles ( optional ) 1-1/2 shredded... Cheesy quesadilla triangles, fajita chicken strips, and a whole lot more in chicken and toss well then.

Individual Bags Of Chips In Bulk, Number 4 Png, What Is Relativist Ontology, Types Of Specialized Dog Training, Famous Butterfly Logo, Eastern Red Cedar Seeds, Chicken Wings Order Online, Fallout 76 New River Gorge Bridge Picture, Orange Fudge Jeans, Art, Science Museum Singapore, Trex Universal Hidden Fastener Installation,