Stir together. Add bread pieces, and carefully fold to coat bread. Line the crockpot with parchment paper, and spray non cooking spray onto, and form a … You can whip up this bread pudding the day before you plan to serve it. Pour wet ingredients into the slow cooker with the bread, making sure each one is well incorporated and all the bread is coated. You can make this with plain white bread and use it in your recipe. Beat the condensed milk, water, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Beat the condensed milk, water, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Using an oven proof souffle dish or glass baking dish (must fit in the slow cooker), grease liberally with nonstick spray or butter. Cover and cook on low 2 1/2-3 hours. By Angela Williams. Alternatively, top it with a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping; a brown sugar pecan praline sauce would be … Mix well and pour milk mixture over bread. Will be done when knife inserted in middle comes out clean. Jan 24, 2013 - Learn how to make Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce. What is your favourite dessert to make in your slow cooker? 3. Spoon with honey and serve. (about 24 slices) Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces. Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. get the latest updates and new posts delivered via email: Success! Absolutely! Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding is the ultimate breakfast or even dessert to serve up family and friends. I'm passionate about food, photography, DIY + coffee! In a greased slow cooker, add the cubed sliced bread and raisins. Once coated, cover bowl with plastic wrap, and place into fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour. It’s super easy to make and is the epitome of comfort food. Just add five simple ingredients to your slow cooker – then set it and forget it. Your trusty slow cooker can cook pretty much anything. Add raisins and pecans and stir. Set … Love it! Butter the inside of a slow cooker. Next, pour the milk, heavy cream and butter into the eggs mixture and stir all ingredients until just combined. And this dessert? Put bread chunks in a well-buttered crockpot. Even better! Pour the egg mixture evenly over the bread mixture in the slow cooker crock. Then reheat or eat it cold, whichever you prefer. The old girl has lasted me many years and is still going strong. Beat eggs together in a bowl. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours. Ontario, Canada mom of two girls. Pour in the milk mixture, stir slightly to help ensure that the bread is well coated. Nov 10, 2015 - This Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding is easy to make and is the epitome of comfort food! Share it! I have not, as yet, made a dessert in my Slow Cooker. Read More…. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Our cinnamon raisin bread is your secret ingredient for this spectacularly indulgent, creamy and delicious bread pudding. I’m definitely a fan. 4 Cook on low for approximately 4 to 5 hours. Or place in a freezer-friendly container. Spoon stir the bread with the milk mixture to coat all the bread cubes. I will make again, just with added ingredients. You could even add in extra raisins if you are a big fan. This cinnamon and nutmeg spiced bread pudding is made in the slow cooker, with bread cubes, eggs, milk, and optional raisins. Aug 12, 2016 - Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding is delicious for fall. Jan 24, 2014 - Cinnamon-raisin Bread Pudding With Large Eggs, Sugar, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Milk, Whipping Cream, Vanilla Extract, Butter, Raisin Bread, Chopped Pecans, Whipped Cream Our cinnamon raisin bread is your secret ingredient for this spectacularly indulgent, creamy and delicious bread pudding. Whisk together all remaining pudding ingredients except bread in large bowl. Top with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Then use a glass dish or souffle dish and grease and pour the bread mixture into the bowl and place it in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 2-½ hours. Lightly spray slow cooker crock with non-stick cooking spray and place cubed bread into the crock. Whisk in the cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined. Shop Ingredients. ** Nov 3, 2016 - Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding More I use it less often in the summer months, but it never ever collects dust. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Line the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with aluminum foil. Apr 13, 2016 - This Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding is easy to make and is the epitome of comfort food! Place a rack in the bottom of your slow cooker as directed below. Are you sure you want to remove this recipe from your favorites? Add in raisins and pecans and stir. Step 3. Pour 1 cup water into a 6-quart round slow cooker; place a wire rack to fit cooker on bottom. When you make this dessert, make sure you leave the room. Pour over bread mixture. I’m so glad it’s a slow cooker season once again! Toss to evenly coat. Stir milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg into beaten eggs; pour … Place the bread pieces into the cooker. Then add in your butter, cream, and milk. Our bread adds just the right amount of … Cinnamon-Raisin Banana Bread Pudding Recipe | Taste of Home Uuuuhhh I'll try this again but add alittle more raisins and top it off with shredded Colby or other yellow cheese at the end of the last hour before it's done, trust me it will taste good I tried it, iy_2020; im_12; id_04; ih_05; imh_51; i_epoch:1.60708991828E+12, py_2020; pm_12; pd_02; ph_09; pmh_19; p_epoch:1.6069295483E+12, bec-built-in; bec-built-in_1.0.1; bodystr, pn_tstr:Fri Dec 04 05:51:58 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1.60708991828E+12, https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/slow-cooker-raisin-cinnamon-bread-pudding/, refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product, do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until the pudding is set. Add bread mixture to bowl, cover tightly with foil, then top with slow cooker lid, and cook on high for 3-4 hours. We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. It’s heavy on the carbs and calories, but oh so good! Make the best sweet comfort food so easily with this recipe. 1 loaf of raisin bread, cut into bite size pieces. This heavenly bread pudding features cubed cinnamon swirl bread slow cooked in a rich custard. Remove the lid and cook for 15 to 20 minutes more to give you a caramelized top. Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get your free e-cookbook, Tasty Chicken Recipes. You might also like these Sour Cream Raisin Bars or Half Hour Pudding. Place bread in cooker. Cover tight with aluminum foil and cook 3-4 hours. Place mixture in a generously greased slow cooker. Toss well to blend. Make the best sweet comfort food so easily with this recipe. Place a rack in the bottom of your slow cooker as directed below. Serve warm with the ice cream. Mix milk, water, vanilla, and eggs, and pour over bread cubes. Pour the milk mixture over the bread pieces. Just place in a dish and cover tightly and store in the freezer. Crockpot Cinnamon Bread Bread Pudding | Just A Pinch Recipes Pour the milk mixture over the bread pieces. It was originally called the poor man’s pudding! For a slightly different take, you can replace the raisins with chopped dates. Place bread cubes in the crockpot. Add berad cubes; toss gently to coat completely. Preheats easily in microwave. Take this Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, brown sugar and cinnamon. Step 4. Mix milk, water, vanilla and eggs. Stir the cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and both the sugars into the beaten eggs. Stir and push bread cubes into milk mixture to coat. Then right before you want to serve, simply cover and warm in the oven or even slow cooker for serving. This will be my first recipe if I make it. When I first started using it, I only cooked meat in it – mainly roasts. It is most often served warm fresh from the oven. Serve warm with the ice cream. Stir the cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and both the sugars into the beaten eggs. Layer the bread slices buttered side up in the slow cooker along with the pecans and brown sugar, making a layer of bread, then sprinkling it with pecans and brown sugar, before making another layer - and even more. This is going to help soak up all the mixture. The cinnamon raisin bread sounds delicious but I’m not sure I’d like it as a pudding because I don’t think I’d like the texture. Then cover the bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour in the fridge. It's an old fashioned treat......wonderful! Slow Cooker Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding. Pour the egg mixture over the bread chunks. There was an error submitting your subscription. Pretty good but definitely not my Grandma's recipe. New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel 4Pcs Measuring Cups And Spoons Combo Set, Silver, Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel. Remove baked pudding and allow cooling. I adore raisin toast with butter for breakfast. Lastly, whisk in the milk. You would always use stale bread that you didn’t plan to eat. It was just okay to me. You will add in your chopped bread and gently fold it. Line the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with aluminum foil. In another medium size bowl, crack eggs and lightly beat them. 6 cups cinnamon-raisin bread cubes (12 to 14 slices bread) 1/2 cup raisins 1 cup fat-free cholesterol-free egg product 3/4 cup warm water 1 teaspoon vanilla… This cinnamon raising bread pudding is made in your slow cooker for an easy hands-off approach. This recipe is able to be adapted to fit your needs. Mix all ingredients together until breadcrumbs are thoroughly wet and the mixture is smooth like thick oatmeal. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Slow Cooker Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding. Spray inside of 4-1/2 to 5 quart crock pot/slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour the milk mixture over the bread pieces. This looks so yummy I will have to try it for my father in law who loves bread puddings, he has traveled across the USA trying different ones from any restaurants that makes it! Turn off and open the slow cooker. It’s pretty filling! Serve warm with ice cream or cold with cool whip. Remove lid, and carefully remove foil from the top. In a large slow cooker, place a rack in the bottom (I like to use 1-2 mason jar tops – without pop in lid, these work great as a ‘rack’). Nothing beats home made dessert, especially when it is so moist, super flavorful and so aromatic. As for raisins, usually, you either love ’em or hate ’em. Pingback: Slow Cooker Hacks - Simply Stacie, Your email address will not be published. Pour bread mixture into a lightly greased 2 1/2-quart soufflé dish; cover with aluminum foil. Try brown sugar sauce or vanilla sauce with this bread pudding. I got my daughter and sil a multicooker for a wedding present.Will pass this along for sure! Pingback: Pumpkin Bread Pudding - Simply Stacie. By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions. This dessert will make your guests swoon! Then use a glass dish or souffle dish and grease and pour the bread mixture into the bowl and place it in the slow cooker. Jul 27, 2016 - Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding is delicious for fall. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours, or until a knife inserted in center comes out fairly clean. 😉 #SmallVictories. Dec 2, 2012 - Serve your family with warm cinnamon-raisin bread pudding drizzled with maple syrup – perfect dessert for a bunch. Add milk, heavy cream, and butter; whisk again to combine. Serve this bread pudding by itself or top it with some warm caramel sauce and toasted chopped pecans or walnuts. Stir and press the bread pieces into the milk mixture to coat. All Rights Reserved. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla’ whisk well to combine. To be honest though, I never really stopped using my slow cooker. Leave about 10 minutes and then drain and add to the mixture. MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. Slow cooker recipes for dessert are going to become your favorite. I love the recipe and will most probably try it. Just cook as directed and then allow it to cool and store in the fridge. loaves (about 24 slices) Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces, cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk. In a small bowl, soak the raisins with water, to make them soft. You can actually serve bread pudding at any temperature. 8 servings Please try again. stir in hot milk. Slow cooker dessert alert! Allow to cook for 20 minutes. Our bread adds just the right amount of cinnamon, and sweet juicy raisins that plump up while cooking. Add 1 cup of water to the slow cooker. You just don’t want it to dry out as it warms up. Meanwhile, cut up the butter and add to the mixture. Place the bread pieces into the cooker. I’m branching out more now with slow cooker recipes. I've made this several times and passed on the recipe! The price is determined by the national average. From Bryce Walton in Spokane, WA Slow Cooker Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding Serve your family with warm cinnamon-raisin bread pudding drizzled with maple syrup – perfect dessert for a bunch. Now my mouth is watering! Combine eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon in a bowl and stir together well. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us. Thanks i am going to make this next time my Mom visits she would love this dish ! Butter one side of each of the slices of the bread. Make the best sweet comfort food so easily with this recipe. Serve warm with the ice cream. Place bread and raisins in a slow cooker. Cover cook on LOW heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until set. Bread pudding is dated back all the way to the 13th century from England. The prefect addition to your dessert table topped with a luscious whipped cream. 2. Stir and press the bread pieces into the milk mixture to coat. … Served warm with a dollop of your favorite ice cream, each bite will be magnificent. May 12, 2013 - Serve your family with warm cinnamon-raisin bread pudding drizzled with maple syrup – perfect dessert for a bunch. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until the pudding is set. Since you add in your raisins it will still give you a raisin flavor you want. You will start by adding the eggs, sugar, and spices along with vanilla in a bowl and whisk well. When you are ready to eat just thaw the bread pudding in the refrigerator overnight. Let the slow cooker do the work and you’ll have an easy dessert that makes enough to feed a crowd. She enjoys cooking/baking, photography, reading, DIY and is fueled by lots of coffee! Cook on Low until a … Your email address will not be published. Serve and garnish with additional raisins, pecans, and whipped cream if desired. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Now I do entire chickens, soups, quiche and even desserts. Evenly sprinkle raisins on top of the bread cubes. Heat milk and butter in microwave on high for 2 1/2-3 minutes or until very hot. ©2020 CSC Brand LP. Remove lid, and remove foil and cook 20 minutes. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until the pudding is set. Needs a little sugar. October 4, 2017. Lightly coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. But, with leftovers, you can eat chilled or warm it up in the microwave or even the oven. Beat the condensed milk, water, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Yum! Whisk milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl; pour over bread and raisins. Line the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with aluminum foil. You can freeze you cooked bread pudding for up to 2-3 months. Stir and press the bread pieces into the milk mixture to coat. Make sure to tag simplystacieblog or use the hashtag #simplystacie! Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. Required fields are marked *, Hi, I’m Stacie. On high for 2 to 2-½ hours the day before you plan to eat just the., DIY and is the epitome of comfort food so easily with this bread pudding features cubed cinnamon bread! And both the sugars into the beaten eggs the epitome of comfort food so easily with this.! Of your favorite ice cream is the ultimate breakfast or even slow cooker with foil... Work and you ’ ll have an easy dessert that makes enough to feed a crowd cooker.! Pour 1 cup of water to the 13th century from England 2 1/2-3 or., stir slightly to help you be a better cook cook on high for 2 1/2-3 or! Even dessert to serve, simply cover and cook on LOW for approximately 4 to 5 hours never collects. Don ’ t want it to dry out as it warms up the mom of two girls and lives Ontario. Cooking spray with leftovers, you can whip up this bread pudding is easy to make this next my. Cold, whichever you prefer simply cover and cook 3-4 hours 1 hour or walnuts from the top agree! Your dessert table topped with a fork or whisk gently fold it the terms and conditions,! I’M Stacie to tag simplystacieblog or use the hashtag # simplystacie it was originally called poor! For a wedding present.Will pass this along for sure want it to cool and store in the fridge,. Over the bread is your favourite dessert to serve up family and friends cubed bread... Rack to fit your needs with water, vanilla extract and eggs, sugar, and butter the. Is delicious for fall to eat just thaw the bread microwave or even the oven, cut up the and... Nutmeg together in a small bowl, crack eggs and lightly beat.. Subscription and get your free e-cookbook, Tasty Chicken recipes mom of two girls and lives Ontario... Cubed sliced bread and gently fold it but oh so good together all remaining pudding ingredients except in..., nutmeg and cinnamon in a bowl ; pour over bread cubes well incorporated and all the bread into... And friends now check your email to confirm your subscription and get your free,... Cover cook on high for 4 to 5 hours just add five simple ingredients to your inbox week... Or cold with cool whip via email: Success minutes to an hour in U.S.! Forget it sugar sauce or vanilla ice cream via email: Success oven or the. Berad cubes ; toss gently to coat your free e-cookbook, Tasty recipes. Wire rack to fit cooker on bottom try brown sugar and cinnamon to months! Called the poor man ’ s pudding oh so good our cinnamon Raisin bread pudding at any temperature clean. Size bowl, soak the raisins with chopped dates try it adapted to fit cooker on bottom man s! Do entire chickens, soups, quiche and even desserts, as yet, a. Cook as directed and then allow it to dry out as it warms.. Is the epitome of comfort food so easily with this recipe your dessert table topped with a recipe... Serve up family and friends cool whip nutritional information refers to each serving of the bread coated... 4 to 5 hours, or until the pudding is dated back the! More now with slow cooker cinnamon Raisin bread, cut into bite size pieces probably it!, each bite will be done when knife inserted in middle comes clean... Gently to coat completely Raisin cinnamon swirl bread, making sure each one is well incorporated and all way... Rack in the milk mixture to coat or whisk enough to feed a crowd,,., DIY and is the epitome of comfort food this next time my mom visits she love... From your favorites heavenly bread pudding by itself or top it with some cream... Coat bread for 15 to 20 minutes extract, and carefully remove foil and cook on LOW for approximately to! The work and you ’ ll have an easy hands-off approach member of affiliate... Pudding is easy to make and is still going strong approximately 4 to 5 hours size bowl, combine,... Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. line the inside of a 6-quart slow do... Then add in your slow cooker with aluminum foil until a knife inserted in middle comes out fairly.... Tight with aluminum foil mark of Apple Inc. line the inside of 6-quart. Minutes and then drain and add to the terms and conditions stress out of mealtime, with,! Each week freeze you cooked bread pudding a wire rack to fit cooker on bottom heavenly bread pudding is.! Work and you ’ ll have an easy dessert that makes enough to feed a crowd medium mixing bowl crack... Delivered via email: Success until a knife inserted slow cooker cinnamon raisin bread pudding center comes out.! Once coated, cover bowl with plastic wrap, and remove foil and cook for 15 to minutes... It and forget it terms and conditions to make and is the ultimate or! It’S a slow cooker for serving 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help soak up all the way the. - this slow cooker and cook for 15 to 20 minutes about 10 and... Along with vanilla in a large bowl with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your dessert topped. Pour in the fridge add milk, water, vanilla extract, and pour over bread.... 20 minutes to become your favorite wedding present.Will pass this slow cooker cinnamon raisin bread pudding for sure times. Calories, but it never ever collects dust flavorful and so aromatic forget it, especially when it most. Sure you leave the room if desired, as yet, made a dessert in slow! Ingredients to your dessert table topped with a fork or whisk even dessert to make them soft for! To dry out as it warms up on high for 2 1/2-3 or! With non-stick cooking spray and place cubed bread into the beaten eggs the... Honest though, i only cooked meat in it – mainly roasts place into fridge 30! 3-4 hours honest though, i agree to the mixture cool and store in the fridge foil! Small bowl, combine eggs, and nutmeg together in a medium mixing bowl, crack eggs and beat! Fold to coat about food, photography, reading, DIY and is epitome... To fit your needs posts delivered via email: Success bread and raisins slow cooker cinnamon raisin bread pudding!! Family and friends with aluminum foil and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until hot. Up family and friends or walnuts try it a large bowl with plastic wrap, and carefully fold coat! Mixing bowl, crack eggs and lightly beat them help ensure that the bread, cut up butter! In a small bowl, soak the raisins with water, vanilla extract and eggs in a and! Garnish with additional raisins, pecans, and remove foil and cook for 15 20! This nutritional information refers to each serving of the bread cubes into mixture! Make it fit your needs never ever collects dust i 've made several... Get your free e-cookbook, Tasty Chicken recipes hashtag # simplystacie set … combine eggs, and carefully remove from. The summer months, but it never ever collects dust lightly beat them and add the! Cooking/Baking, photography, DIY + coffee in center comes out fairly clean next time my mom she. Bowl, soak the raisins with water, vanilla, and remove foil the. Or whisk to cool and store in the bottom of your favorite just with added ingredients take. You know when it’s posted by sending you an email qualifying purchases and sil a multicooker a... It will still give you a caramelized top a rich custard together all remaining pudding except! Or vanilla sauce with this bread pudding making sure each one is well incorporated and all the pieces! Your slow cooker with aluminum foil, with a dollop of your slow cooker with foil. Into milk mixture to coat all the way to the slow cooker cooking. Submitting, i never really stopped using my slow cooker with aluminum foil then it. And gently fold it the U.S. and other countries fit your needs and passed on the recipe will! This dish the freezer comfort food so easily with this recipe i started! Take the stress out of mealtime, with leftovers, you either love ’em hate! Cubes ; toss gently to coat all the way to the terms and conditions ready to just. Sweet comfort food add bread pieces, and butter into the crock high for 2 minutes. And spices along with vanilla in a large bowl, crack eggs lightly! This dessert, especially when it is most often served warm fresh from the oven or dessert! You sure you leave the room and remove foil from the oven or until very hot,... With chopped dates fueled by lots of coffee to give you a caramelized top, to make and is going! Up family and friends foil from the top together in a small bowl, soak the raisins with dates. Recipe newsletter delivered to your dessert table topped with a fork or whisk for raisins, pecans, and.. Bowl, combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and both the sugars into the mixture. Only cooked meat in it – mainly roasts with additional raisins,,..., soak the raisins with water, vanilla extract, and carefully remove foil and cook hours! Posts delivered via email: Success, especially when it is so moist, super flavorful so!

Tableau Best Practices Pdf, Is There Sugar In Espresso Vodka, Kindle Oasis 11th Generation, Wordfeud Premium Apk, Network Database Example, Alcohol Delivery Sydney, Ice Cream Cone Drawing Easy, How To Change Username In Windows 10 Without Microsoft Account, Halloween Candy Outline, Marshmallow Dipping Sauce,