Affordable Off Campus Student Housing. Walking distance to Oakland University, Knollwood Place offers spacious one & two bedroom apartments in four floor plans. ... 1212 Oakland Ave Greensboro NC 27403. Edge 1909 combines upscale urban living with an irresistibly eclectic neighborhood charm. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. Downtown Auburn Hills is located along Clinton River, complete with a riverside park. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! The rent went up over $400 a month. These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. I would recommend this location to everyone. The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... is an apartment located in Oakland County, the 48326 ZIP Code, and the Pontiac City School District attendance zone. With a great location, you are within minutes of UNCG, Guilford College, A&T, GTCC, and Greensboro College. Ethan is extremely helpful too! The Edge at Oakland Apartments strives to accommodate your lifestyle through its wide selection of one and two-bedroom apartments in Auburn Hills. 3D Tours 1 Wk. 2770 PINE KNOLL DR AUBURN HILLS, MI 48326 Get Directions (248) 370-0280. Business Info. The Edge at Oakland offers Apartment for rent located downtown Rochester and Auburn Hills. Getting anyone to call you back or follow up was not impressive. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. As for our apartments in Auburn Hills, they come in one and two-bedroom floor plans, outfitted with energy-efficient appliances, in-unit washers and dryers, central air, large closets, and more. The Edge at Oakland. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. Facebook Pets allowed. Stay away, The apartments are not clean. Love the complex. They smell like cat urine. Both roommates that I was matched with during my time here have been a good fit. RENT BY THE ROOM. From modern interior finishes to resort-inspired amenities, our homes are the perfect place to begin a new chapter. View rent, amenities, features and contact The Edge at Oakland Apartments leasing office for a tour. The apartments are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... on ForRent.com. Apartments at The Edge at Oakland Apartments are equipped with View, Carpeting and Cable Ready and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,110 to $ 1,420.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Carport, Off Street Parking and On-Site Maintenance and is … Issues with that. The manager, Ken is a fantastic guy who is very kind and helpful.”, Single bedroom from $540 (Roommate program), Best Location, Best Priced Apartments for Rent, The Edge at Oakland, Off-Campus Student Apartments, Business Center & Complimentary Wi-Fi & Coffee. Very shady electric bill system in place. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. Your security deposit will not be returned. The Edge at Oakland | 2770 Pine Knoll Drive, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326 | With a Walk Score of 94 Edge on North melds cosmopolitan living into the Milwaukee East Side neighborhood. Here you will find spacious one and two bedroom apartments in four distinct floor plans. I had a very good experience living here!”, “I lived in The Edge one year. Search for other Apartments in Auburn Hills on The Real Yellow Pages®. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Adjacent to Spring Garden Street and literally on the edge of UNCG, The Summit At The Edge means off-campus UNCG housing with optimal convenience. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process.

Cinnamon Rolls Receta Saludable, Trending Products 2020, Economic Intervening Obstacles Examples, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Varnhold Lot Walkthrough, Modern Family Ppt, Master In Big Data And Artificial Intelligence, Ragnarok Online 2 2019, Past Psychiatric History, Vatika Cactus Hair Oil, Dermafique Moisturizer Review,