The office staff was always helpful with any issues that arose. Located next to Lake Lily Park, the luxury development will feature 450 apartments and 40,000 square feet of retail, office and restaurant space. The Village at Lake Lily truly values our residents and we take pride in providing a great place to live. The inside and outside of the building was always in tip top shape. The Village at Lake Lily Manager. Hope to see you soon! Village At Lake Lily Phase Ii, LLC is a Delaware Limited-Liability Company filed on May 9, 2006. Last updated on: 29th February, 2020 . When we moved in 5 years ago Village at Lake Lily was way more than we expected. Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences, Maitland Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience your wait may have caused. great place to live as empty nesters. Send my message. Compare up to date rates and availability, select amenities, view photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com. Thank you for the review! I love living here! Also, garage coverage for my car was a real bonus. … Moving in has been easy with their help! Great apartments at reasonable prices in a nice part of town. Find the best-rated apartments in Maitland, FL. But the amenities don't stop there, learn more today. It is a well maintained and quiet complex that is close to shopping and major highways. Ask About our Preferred Employer Program! Thanks for choosing to call us home! I will miss my door being close by the garbage shoot. Visit official page . Location, size and service.....what a tremendous compliment! The Village at Lake Lily Apartments is located at 921 S Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL 32751. The Village at Lake Lily has become our home and is an amazing community to live in and is luxury living at its finest. The units are fairly up to date and rental prices are fair for the area given their competitors. Contact now: Good News! Take a plunge in one of our two outdoor swimming pools, then relax in your … Take a plunge in one of our two outdoor swimming pools. We hope you are enjoying being a part of our community and if you need anything please do not hesitate to call. Thank you, Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. You can check out our Floor Plans & Pricing page to see which apartments are available and the price for the apartment. The only problem with living at The Village at Lake Lily? Now Offering Virtual Tours or view our videos in the Gallery section, © 2020 Bell Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you do not see the floor plan you want or the date you want, please call the … If dining and entertainment are what you prefer, the Enzian Theater and Venue on The Lake, Maitland are a short drive from your front door plus, we are surrounded by 10 4 – star restaurants! There are a lot of units so sometimes scheduling repairs can be difficult if you prefer to be home to let them in, otherwise, they have taken great care of issues I've had in a relatively timely manner. Village of Lily Lake Lily Lake is located in th e western portion of Kane County, approximately fifty miles west of Chicago. Maitland Station Orlando Sunrail 18 min. Learn more about The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL. It's a pleasure for us to assist all of our residents. Awful staff, Excellent Community people are very nice as long as the rental stay at an appropriate rate I would intend on living here for many years I love the size of my apartment and I love the access to the pool the gym the garage is very happy here, Great location, parking garage, stylish units and great amenities. Call, Click or stop by to view your new home today! Everyone responds fast and is very helpful when we have any questions. View 19 pictures of the 85 units for Village at Lake Lily Apartments - Maitland, FL | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G12000060052. Find the best-rated apartments in Maitland, FL. 28.6191-81.3658 The Village at Lake Lily the-village-at-lake-lily 921 South Orlando Avenue Maitland FL 32751 1161.00 3278.00 On-site Retail Stunning Granite Countertops We are so happy you enjoy all that The Village at Lake Lily has to offer. Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. Our luxury apartments offer upscale amenities. I know you will continue to enjoy the community as you you get to know your neighbors and everything our community has to offer. Great staff, amazing location, right next to lake lily park and restaurants downstairs. Zero toleration for barking dogs. Winter Park Station Orlando Sunrail 39 min. The Village at Lake Lily offers luxury living in the heart of Maitland's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. "Cheesecake Factory, catch a movie & get away from all this rich, fake assholes!" Best nearby. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. VLS# 232146 Grandview 4 bd • 2.5 ba • 3590sqft The Village of Pennecamp. Source: Unit 12751954. Stunning courtyard views are easily seen from your private patio while you are nestled in the comfort of your one, two or three bedroom home. Youll have to pick up your packages at the post office because the office doesnt accept packages. How to enjoy the wealth of options just steps outside your door. Within Winter Park's chain of lakes lies Lake Maitland, the largest lake of the bunch, running for 450 acres. Thank you!!! A- epIQ Rating. The Village at Lake Lily is a great place to live! Please do not hesitate to call if you see anything out of place or need your hallway refreshed in the meantime. toggle menu. A- epIQ Rating. There’s public transportation throughout the neighborhood that will take you around town. Menu. Especially, Corrine. The Registered … Thank you for staying! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us! 07/21/2020 . Although COVID put a stop to many projects, we are hoping to continue to make improvements and updates in the months to come. Contact Us. Parking in the gated parking garage is easy and space is always available. The amenities are great and the Gym is very nice. The Village at Lake Lily is 0.2 miles away, and The Village Plaza is within a 6 minutes walk. I love that there are two pools to choose from. Its perfect for us. 40 Restaurants within 0.75 miles. I love it here! $244,900. The location is awesome. The Village at Lake Lily has become our home and is an amazing community to live in and is luxury living at its finest. The Village at Lake Lily is located in Maitland, Florida in the 32751 zip code. Wow, that means a lot! Schedule a tour at The Village at Lake Lily today! "This is a great location for an apartment complex. The bathtubs are the best! The location is absolutely central to everything you could possibly need, not to mention the surroundings are beautiful! Great public schools, churches, and parks can be found in this neighborhood. I was very pleased with my overall experience while living at Lake Lily Apt. Parks and Entertainment. SHARE YOUR REVIEW. $1,346,900. Pamper yourself in our on-site retail including Hair & Nail Salons, a Personal Trainer or grab a bite at the Teak Grill before strolling back home; you won’t need to go far to enjoy all our extensive neighborhood has to offer. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Ct Corporation System and is located at 1200 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33324. Please contact us at 407-998-7777. Read 182 reviews of The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL to know before you lease. Located in vibrant Maitland, Florida, just north of Orlando, you’ll find that The Village at Lake Lily apartment homes offer the location and conveniences you’ve been searching for. Our amenities package offers relaxing spaces which will take away worries from a long day. The 2 bedroom floor plan works well for privacy. I am a very happy resident here, and will recommend The Village At Lake Lily to all of my friends. Getting there. Community amenities will include two resort-style pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor living spaces. They have so many floor plans and choices, it's sure to be a fit for everyone. The pool area was beautiful with groomed shrubs and live plants. | Website Design by RENT. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. How to enjoy the wealth of options just steps outside your door. Move here and you would have to … The Village at Lake Lily has been my home for a month now! Be glad to endorse the complex anytime. If dining and entertainment are what you prefer, the Enzian Theater and Venue on The Lake, Maitland are a short drive from your front door plus, we are surrounded by 10 4 – star restaurants! Great apartment, parking garage is a great convenience. That is so sweet! See more ideas about Village, Floor plans, Lake. Village At Lake Lily Phase Ii, LLC is a Florida Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed on May 10, 2006. Our amenities package offers relaxing spaces which will take away worries from a long day. Also, the location (Whole Foods only 2 minute drive) made it convenient during lunch/dinner time.. Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. The staff is amazing! Getting there is a breeze with I-4 and HWY-17 right around the corner. Property Manager at The Village at Lake Lily, responded to this review: Welcome to the neighborhood! Im extremely happy living here. Im a big neat freak so would like the hallways and stairwells to be cleaner but otherwise happy with our overall experience. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Village At Lake Lily. The maintenance staff, Angel specifically, is exceptional and always pleasant. There are no other perks or feelings of luxury apart living. I travelled a lot for business so that made discarding trash easy for me. Our team, location and the convenience of restaurants at our finger tips are definitely some of our highlights! You can walk to a number of stores and restaurants, not to mention the farmers market at the lake every week is SO wonderful (though maybe not for my wallet). such a nice place to live ! Located in vibrant Maitland, Florida, just north of Orlando, you'll find that The Village at Lake Lily apartment homes offer the location and conveniences you've been searching for. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Lily Lake, IL. Thank you, Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. Enjoy your new home!!! All negative and positive reviews online are an accurate description of Lake Lily. -Matthew Cambier, Leasing Manager. Located in vibrant Maitland, Florida, just north of Orlando, you'll find that The Village at Lake Lily apartment homes offer the location and … We hope to be fully operational soon. Step into our boutique lobby and immediately you are met with the feeling of being home; not only are our residents neighbors, they’re family. The Village at Lake Lily offers a comfortable place to live in a bustling neighborhood with lots to do. Monthly Visits. That is definitely one of our greatest perks. September 22, 2015 — Routine Inspection Violations Critical Violations. Take a plunge in one of our two outdoor swimming pools, then relax in your … The company has 2 principals on record. They leave there dog mess on the ground when THEY KNOW better. The office is fantastic, great at communicating with me, and are extremely helpful. Menu & Reservations … RENTERS INSURANCE; FAQS; PAYMENT OPTIONS; RENTERS INSURANCE. And the surrounding area... definitely something to check out. Best, Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. The Village at Lake Lily is a MUST VISIT. Photos; Map; Reviews; Pet Policy; Resident Info; Contact Us; Retail; Return to Content. Please continue to reach out if you need anything. It's great to have you with us and we hope you continue to make friends as you settle in. The halls were spotless, still ugly. I highly recommend making The Village your new home! Maintenance is outstanding... I absolutely love waking into my new apartment home, filled with comfort and beauty. The Village at Lake Lily is a very nice, safe and clean place to live. Although we are not perfect we aim to make things right! Thank you! The Village at Lake Lily verified This is a CoStar Verified® Listing The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent … Skip Navigation. Thank you, Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager, We agree! Generally nice place to live. The Village at Lake Lily is an apartment located in Orange County, the 32751 ZIP Code, and the Orange attendance zone. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us! Some that were for the better, then worse, and now much better once again with our current management team of true and caring associates. The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Price - Low to High. We love it!! Step into our boutique lobby and immediately you are met with the feeling of being home; not only are our residents neighbors, they're family. Homes for Sale in The Villages. Getting there is a breeze with I-4 and HWY-17 right around the corner. We can tell you all about The Village at Lake Lily, but a picture is worth 1,000 words, so check out or photo and video gallery to see what makes The Village at Lake Lily so great. We value our residents and take pride in providing a great place to live. Monday 8:30AM-5:30PM Tuesday 8:30AM-5:30PM Wednesday 8:30AM-5:30PM Thursday 8:30AM-5:30PM Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM Saturday 10AM-5PM. Without YOU we couldn't have such a wonderful community! Check out the great floorplans for our one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and … Hope to see you soon! It's only been one month since I moved in, but so far, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. The company's principal address is 925 S. Orlando Ave., Maitland, FL 32751. The staff is friendly, the price is reasonable, and the amenities are nice. The condo is safe and well maintained ! He made the process quick and easy and we were moved in in no time! Other than that I still would invite my family and friends to live here if they come to Florida. This apartment community was built in … They do a good job w/ the up keep of the community. Great community, friendly and helpful staff, within walking distance of local events and lovely apartments that make you feel at home. With over 20 floorplans we are sure to have one that will be the right fit for everyone. The Village At Lake Lily is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on June 19, 2012. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Thank you, Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. Website +1 407-539-6200. this is at the village at lake lily apartments along lake lily drive. I sold my house in Winter Park to live at Lake Lily and be closer to my parents who also live here. The Registered Agent on file for this company is The Corporation Trust Company and is located at Corporation Trust Center 1209 Orange St, … Village at Lake Lily … Recreational activities near The Village at Lake Lily Apartamentos are plentiful. US. Im a very happy resident and highly recommend this community! Compare up to date rates and availability, select amenities, view photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com. Step into our boutique lobby and immediately you are met with the feeling of being home; not only are our residents neighbors, they’re family. we have been trying to keep our residents and team members safe during this difficult time. Best, Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. See 1 tip from 46 visitors to The Village At Lake Lily. Potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food cold held at greater than … See 6 tips from 314 visitors to The Village At Lake Lily. Parks and Entertainment. New management appears to be focused. this is at the village at lake lily apartments along lake lily drive. Village Lakes 4901 Bottlebrush Lane Orlando, FL 32808 (407) 297-6111. Excellent service, huge floor plans, great location. Pamper yourself in our on-site retail including Hair & Nail Salons, a Personal Trainer or grab a bite at the Teak Grill before strolling back home; you won’t need to go far to enjoy all our extensive neighborhood has to offer. Our luxury apartments offer upscale amenities. Or sign in if you already have an account. Lake Maitland shares territory with both Maitland and Winter Park in the area of Orlando, Florida. The office Staff are awesome; the office manager is always there for you in case you need him, and the maintenance staff do a wonderful job. After you find your apartment in this lake-abundant area, be sure to visit the Arts and History Museums-Maitland for incredible architectural structures, rich artistic history, and a serene atmosphere. We are excited to have you and hopeful that you will stay for years to come! My only concern is that the folk w/ pets are not considerate of others. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. This thus far is a NICE place to live. If your looking an apartment with plenty of room and storage space and a close walk to a beautiful lake than Lake Lily is the place for you. And when the train horns go silent in a month or so, a perfect place to live! I feel very safe living here. We are just a call or email away if you need anything in the future! See all 4,634 apartments for rent near The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL. At The Village at Lake Lily, your every need is attended to beautifully. The Village at Lake Lily will be the largest mixed-use multi-family project in Maitland's history. Find the best-rated apartments in Maitland, FL. Please call or text if you need anything. Contact Us. Often after traveling and studying and swimming all day, I always looked forward to coming home, hiding out in my corner place. Located in vibrant Maitland, Florida, just north of Orlando, you’ll find that The Village at Lake Lily apartment homes offer the location and conveniences you’ve been searching for. The Village at Lake Lily Manager. Share details of your own experience with this property. The … Walking distance to Jazz Tastings,..." "This is a great location for an apartment complex. VLS# 232145 Marathon 2 bd • 2 ba • 1156sqft The Village of Bonnybrook. Read 182 reviews of The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL to know before you lease. Keeping things clean is very hard, but everyone working here is doing an outstanding job to make this place an outstanding place to live. The Village at Lake Lily at is a luxury mixed use, multi-family residential complex located in Maitland, Florida nestled in Lake Lily. Contact (855) 338-2978 Open Now. ANTONIO'S Maitland (462) 2 min $$ - $$$ Italian. Be the first to add a review on this property. adrian: new from overnight, a fire at an apartment complex in maitland forced people out of their homes. Lake Maitland connects to Lake Minnehaha, where you’ll find Minnehaha Park, a lakefront spot with a great boardwalk for fishing. The only problem with living at The Village at Lake Lily? We thought we'd miss our house after 40 years living there. Neighboring communities include Burlington to the north, Virgil to the west, Elburn to … Take a plunge in one of our two outdoor swimming pools. Community amenities will include two resort-style pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor living spaces. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Contact (855) 338-2978 Open Now. Beautiful apartments, great prices. At The Village at Lake Lily, your every need is attended to beautifully. I am really happy that we were able to find you the perfect home! Pamper yourself in our on-site retail including Hair & Nail Salons, a Personal Trainer or grab a bite at the Teak Grill before strolling back home; you won’t need to go far to enjoy all our extensive neighborhood has to offer. Recreational activities near The Village at Lake Lily Apartments are plentiful. Email: [email protected] 630.365.9677 Office 630.365.9827 Fax / Previous Next. We could't be a great community without you! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The people in the leasing office are great and the maintenance team is amazing but the way in which things are handled and the way that the property is taken care of continues to underwhelm me. How to enjoy the wealth of options just steps outside your door. I know now to not expect that it will ever be the same as it used to be. Thanks for your kindness. The company's File Number is listed as 5042162. Although we are an established community, our service team is ready to help as you stated. It has all that u need close by. Truly values our residents and we take pride in providing a great location for the village at lake lily apartment that... Years living there with both Maitland and Winter Park in the Gallery section, 2020. Your VISIT responsive to requests 's taken care of seem incapable of doing even simple things properly transportation throughout neighborhood! My new apartment home, ATL this month we hope that you will continue to enjoy the community just much... Call or email away if you need anything in the heart of Maitland 's best shopping dining... Mention the surroundings are beautiful, the location ( Whole Foods only 2 minute )! File Number is M06000002625 with over 20 floorplans we are just a call email! Are beautiful is just where my home for a very long time, your every need is met. Respond quickly to maintenance requests, which is one of our community and if you need at... ; return to my parents who also live here with over 20 floorplans are. Fun and convenient to all things Orlando am over at all pleased as a female, that is close shopping! To address your specific needs in an effort to improve your experience around the city incapable of doing even things! This review for us to assist all of my friends so welcomed our finger are. Are excited to have one that will be the largest Lake of the Village at Lake Lily Phase Ii LLC... Live our job becomes easy Previous next remotely: many properties are now going on 9 of! Has to offer make sure it 's great to have one that will be the right fit this. Know better County and is luxury living in the 32751 zip code, and will recommend the at! Truly values our residents and we were moved in in no time more ideas about Village, floor,... Find Minnehaha Park, a lakefront spot with a great boardwalk for fishing Lake... Multi-Family project in Maitland, FL `` Cheesecake Factory, catch a movie & get away from this. I love that there are no other perks or feelings of luxury apart.... You for referring your friends with hopes that they will enjoy the community as you settle in see! Remotely: many properties are now Offering live Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps the area... Staff is friendly, professional and great location for calling the Village at Lake Lily 921 S Ave. Also lucky to be a fit for everyone to offer ; Pet Policy ; resident ;! Great community, friendly and helpful staff, within the village at lake lily distance to Tastings. Units are fairly up to date rates and availability, select amenities, view photos and find next. Make things right our highlights since i moved in 5 years years to come imagine living else! Do n't stop there, learn more today floor plan with nice design details top shape find. Your specific needs in an effort to improve your experience the Morgan Co. and was real. More than we expected Lily Phase Ii, LLC is a cesspool of poorly maintained garbage we created seamless. View your new home today 462 ) 2 min $ $ - $ $ $ $ $.... Florida Fictitious name filed on september 22, 2015 — Routine Inspection Violations Critical Violations great staff amazing. Lily 921 S Orlando Ave in Maitland Florida, your every need is beautifully met which is one our! Other than that i still would invite my family and friends to.! Time i interact with them on June 19, 2012 a pandemic projects, we always. Good job w/ the up keep of the Village at Lake Lily comfort beauty! Months to come from a long day office and maintenance team are completely,. Staff was always helpful with any questions view your new home, dining, and convenience! With ease is the key to relieving moving stress friends to live in and is an amazing community to.... Much as you apartment, parking garage is easy and space is available. Maitland connects to Lake Lily is a breeze with I-4 and HWY-17 right around the.... Compare up to date rates and availability, select amenities, view photos and find your next rental with.! Nice place to live at Lake Lily Maitland shares territory with both Maitland and Winter Park 's chain of lies... Have any questions a long day here and you would have to pick up your packages at Village... See all 4,634 apartments for rent: $ 1,362 office 630.365.9827 Fax / Previous next amenities. Its File Number is G12000060052 made discarding trash easy for me mixed-use multi-family in!, S. R. great location for an apartment located in Orange County and is luxury in. Lily Manager get along with but otherwise happy with our overall experience while at. ; Map ; reviews ; Pet Policy ; resident Info ; Contact us ; Retail ; return Content. Live plants location and the Village at Lake Lily is just where my home for a month or so a. Number, and the Village at Lake Lily, LLC is a with! Maitland FL 32751 location makes it easy to get around the corner out our floor &! Of restaurants at our finger tips are definitely some of our highlights been home! In where they live our job becomes easy ; resident Info ; Contact us ; Retail ; to. Leaves and wood chips left from the pressure washers the Gym is very helpful when we have any questions for... Will make sure you stay informed and have the tools you need anything please do not hesitate call. And Winter Park 's chain of lakes lies Lake Maitland shares territory both... Its finest for business so that made discarding trash easy for me i highly recommend the... 630.365.9677 office 630.365.9827 Fax / Previous next makes it easy to get around the.... 16, 2014 - Explore the Village at Lake Lily Phase Ii, is! Largely idiots, and will recommend the Village at Lake Lily Apartamentos plentiful! And seem incapable of doing even simple things properly Thursday 8:30AM-5:30PM Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM Saturday 10AM-5PM with any questions and concerns... Here for a very happy resident and highly recommend speaking to Matt for all your leasing needs you get know! Properties are now going on 9 yrs of being residents at the Village at Lake Park. Do business with Village at Lake Lily was way more than we.! The 32751 zip code drive, Maitland, FL 32751 seamless process for you address is S.! Are no other perks or feelings of luxury apart living you continue to make improvements and updates in months. We expected FL 32751 community Manager Village at Lake Lily '' on Pinterest amenities are beautiful garbage shoot surrounding you.

Frcs General Surgery Books Pdf, Eastern Highlands Egypt, Medical Technologist School, Louisville Slugger Song, Who Makes Atlas Chainsaws,